Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Richmond, VA meet and greet

Old 08-11-2011, 01:45 PM   #1
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
Icepuck72's Tacoma Gallery
Richmond, VA meet and greet

Since I'm new here...I'd like to get together with some locals in the RVA area to meet some of you all.

If there's interest, we can set something up in the near future.
Old 08-11-2011, 05:59 PM   #2
dpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant future
dpak's Tacoma Gallery
i'm down for a meet. you have any pics of your truck? just curious if you're the timberland mica tacoma i see almost everyday on powhite.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:53 PM   #3
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpak View Post
i'm down for a meet. you have any pics of your truck? just curious if you're the timberland mica tacoma i see almost everyday on powhite.
No....not me...I get over that way once in a blue moon....
Old 08-11-2011, 08:59 PM   #4
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
not from Rva but wouldnt mind coming down if yall dont mind NOVAinian joining in. been trying to organize a northern va meet forever and there never seems to be much interest or if there is the plan never comes through
Old 08-12-2011, 05:28 AM   #6

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post
not from Rva but wouldnt mind coming down if yall dont mind NOVAinian joining in. been trying to organize a northern va meet forever and there never seems to be much interest or if there is the plan never comes through
No problem....My wife is from Great Falls in Fairfax so I understand your type....lol

I'll post up here and then PM every one when we get something in stone.
Old 08-12-2011, 01:28 PM   #7
DanC is on a distinguished road
DanC's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know when. I'm game.
Old 08-12-2011, 04:04 PM   #8
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icepuck72 View Post
No problem....My wife is from Great Falls in Fairfax so I understand your type....lol

I'll post up here and then PM every one when we get something in stone.
sounds good!

what you mean "your type" lol trust me if i had it my way i wouldnt be up here. hate NOVA and all the traffic bs and alot of asshole people. spent a year in NC few years ago and everyone was waaayyy nicer and no traffic ever was awesome. granted i was in the middle of no way
Old 08-12-2011, 05:07 PM   #9

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post
sounds good!

what you mean "your type" lol trust me if i had it my way i wouldnt be up here. hate NOVA and all the traffic bs and alot of asshole people. spent a year in NC few years ago and everyone was waaayyy nicer and no traffic ever was awesome. granted i was in the middle of no way
You know I have to razz you.....she still has family up in Loudoun....and now here parents live in PA so we're always passing through.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:34 PM   #10
Live Fast, Die Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icepuck72 View Post
You know I have to razz you.....she still has family up in Loudoun....and now here parents live in PA so we're always passing through.
its all good! thats cool though, my cousin now lives in loudon. its nice up here and up there (north of me) but just too much damn traffic!
Old 08-17-2011, 11:29 AM   #11
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery

Hr souf here...
Old 08-18-2011, 07:29 AM   #12
dpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant future
dpak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post

Hr souf here...
It took me a few minutes to figure out what you said. "Hour south here". Ghetto 757 boys...lol j/k . So you from williamsburg?
Old 08-18-2011, 10:52 AM   #13
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Instructor: AAAB/Bravo Co 1-210 AVN REGT/128th AVN BDE (Provisional)
Name: Ryan Mathis
Location: Lives: Newport News, VA(soon to be Ft. Carson)/Home: Leesburg, GA
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpak View Post
It took me a few minutes to figure out what you said. "Hour south here". Ghetto 757 boys...lol j/k . So you from williamsburg?

thats the fun part of readin joejoe's post. tryin to figure out wtf he said. and hes from newport news.
Old 08-18-2011, 11:01 AM   #14
blkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blkbelt42's Tacoma Gallery
in!!
Old 08-18-2011, 11:16 AM   #15
dpak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
thats the fun part of readin joejoe's post. tryin to figure out wtf he said. and hes from newport news.
Oh he's from bad news?....definitely hood.
Old 08-18-2011, 11:25 AM   #16
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Reppin Nipper Niz yo! I talk in code and thro gang signs
Old 08-18-2011, 11:39 AM   #17
dpak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
Reppin Nipper Niz yo! I talk in code and thro gang signs
Haha. It is kinda fun reading your posts.

Nipper niz = Newport News
Old 08-18-2011, 11:47 AM   #18
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
If it's on a Saturday I would love to meet some of you guys and hang out.

If the ball gets rolling on this I'm in, currently living about 6 hours away but I usually visit at least one or two weekends a month and would definitely want to attend.
Old 08-18-2011, 11:53 AM   #19
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
There's (THIS) too...don't want to murge em but this one's in rishmen too
Old 08-18-2011, 11:54 AM   #20
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
of course when im about to leave for school there are all these things going down! haha i would be down im in stafford but dont mind the drive if its a weekend im home from school