September 24-25 0 0%
October 1-2 0 0%
October 8-9 1 14.29%
October 15-16 0 0%
October 22-23 2 28.57%
October 29-30 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-29-2011, 08:56 AM   #1
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Central Alabama Meet v2.0!!!

I talked to Shane and we decided that starting a new thread was the best thing to do. So the plan is to have it where the last Central meet was (Talladega National Forest). Same set up as before, meet up on Saturday and camp out at Travis's place till Sunday. Now that we have that squared away lets come up with a date!!!
Old 08-29-2011, 09:05 AM   #2
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
Id like to come but my fall is already pretty full...
Old 08-29-2011, 09:08 AM   #3
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Noooooo!!! Well dang!! I wanted to ride in the SUPER TACO again
Old 08-29-2011, 09:10 AM   #4
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I meant more that ill let yall pick a date and see if I can do it
Old 08-29-2011, 09:12 AM   #5
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Ok got ya!!
Old 08-29-2011, 10:00 AM   #7
Roll Tide!
travis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
travis9287's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to travis9287
As soon as I get my truck going I'm good for anything, I just need a couple week advance so I can take off work. An I'll have to make sure its cool with my uncle for us to stay there again. If something happens and we can't, we can always just pic a spot and throw up a tent haha.
Old 08-29-2011, 10:49 AM   #8
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
i'd prefer it be an away game weekend for auburn cause this will possibly be my last semester in auburn. I'll look up the dates and let you know

edit: the weekend of the 17th looks good for me cause the game is a morning game and I'll be able to watch it and then head that way. I know it won't be planned around this, but that would be cool.

or if someone has a satellite we can work out a way to bring a generator and watch some football
Old 08-29-2011, 11:38 AM   #10
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Hey forgot to mention we can go eat and watch the games also!!! Instead of like last time when we went like 24hr without food. The best place I know of besides going to Bham is Golden Rule they have I think about 4 50"+ LCD tv's.
Old 08-29-2011, 12:05 PM   #11
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha... Golden rule.
Old 08-29-2011, 01:02 PM   #12
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Hey its sylacauga what ya expect lol!!!! All the sports grills are up in bham.
Old 08-29-2011, 01:25 PM   #13

I haven't been to a golden rule in like 10 years
Old 08-29-2011, 01:26 PM   #14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw
Old 08-29-2011, 02:14 PM   #15
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
Paul, watch football, convoy to meet?
Old 08-29-2011, 04:31 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEG'sTACO View Post
Paul, watch football, convoy to meet?
winning
Old 08-29-2011, 07:47 PM   #17
Roll Tide!
travis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
travis9287's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to travis9287
Alabama plays North Texas that weekend, so Im not exactly worried to see that game. But it is my dads birthday that weekend so let me make sure aint gonna have plans for that weekend.
Old 08-30-2011, 07:11 AM   #18
I can make the weekend of the 17th, may be only there 1 day though.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:52 AM   #19
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoAlaMode's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
i'd prefer it be an away game weekend for auburn cause this will possibly be my last semester in auburn. I'll look up the dates and let you know

edit: the weekend of the 17th looks good for me cause the game is a morning game and I'll be able to watch it and then head that way. I know it won't be planned around this, but that would be cool.

or if someone has a satellite we can work out a way to bring a generator and watch some football
How would grounding work with the satellite connected to one truck and the tv connected to another for power?
Old 08-31-2011, 12:32 PM   #20

Generator?