Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
I will! I am wanting a all poo rear
Old 05-30-2013, 12:16 PM   #4802
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing crazy but took her to the top of Currahee Mountain yesterday. Pretty nice little scenery.

TW FTMFW!!

Old 05-30-2013, 02:01 PM   #4803
chasebrooks14 will become famous soon enoughchasebrooks14 will become famous soon enough

Name: Chase
chasebrooks14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nguyen View Post
Nothing crazy but took her to the top of Currahee Mountain yesterday. Pretty nice little scenery.

TW FTMFW!!

dude i think i recognize your taco from the gainesville college. am i right?
Old 05-30-2013, 02:24 PM   #4804
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasebrooks14 View Post
dude i think i recognize your taco from the gainesville college. am i right?
Yessir! I'm here everyday working at the gym
Old 05-30-2013, 09:55 PM   #4805
Boogie Man Kryptonite
TRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wayne
TRDBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCruiser View Post
I have a set of running boards that I posted on the give away thread and had several "I want that for free, but I want you to ship it to me for free too" replies (one from Washington State, too!!!

These are undented, but used running boards WITH brackets & hardware.

I can meet in Athens, Conyers, Winder or Loganville (you buy lunch) or you can come by my place and we can install them at the same time.

All that is needed to install these is a 13mm socket, a 3" extension a ratchet and 30 minutes max (less if you have a helper). They could stand a little cleaning, but would look really good spray painted with black "Gravi-Guard". They are chrome now.

One of the members here was kind enough to turn me on to a hood a while back, so I thought I would give back as well.

Note: They are for a 2005-2010 access cab Tacoma.

PM with questions.

Here they are on my '05

wow! now im just a "member".......

I thought we shared something special
Old 06-02-2013, 01:43 PM   #4806
JCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Over your paygrade
Name: Master Chief (E-9) USN (Ret)
JCruiser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBeast View Post
wow! now im just a "member".......

I thought we shared something special

LOL.... didnt know if you wanted your name out there where everyone would be hitting you up for freebies.... just trying to protect you and the chicks a the Tilted Kilt (dont know if they give it up for free, though).

John
Old 06-02-2013, 05:42 PM   #4808
JCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBeast View Post
haha miss ya man! we need to have a beerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I just put full leds inside the truck. looks awesome! got them from a member hear
jumper leds

cool stuff!
Very cool. I'd like to do my brake lights and cabin overhead light but just have not got around to it. On my brake lights, I really want them to be bright. Did you get the LEDs that blink 3 times (as a warning to someone following you) then stay on? I dont know if they make those kind for our Tacomas since the duel element is also the "running light" when your headlights are on.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:35 PM   #4809
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Golfers

Special Offer: 50% off to Play The Traditions of Braselton Golf Club! $29.95
http://www.idealgolfer.com/deal/atlanta

Valid Monday-Thursday ANY TIME or Friday-Sunday after 12 PM
Expires 9-15-2013
Limit 4 per person; may buy up to 2 additional as gifts
Cannot be used with any other discounts, offers, leagues or events
Not valid on holidays

PRICE INCLUDES: One Round of Golf with Cart, Range Balls and Taxes

I purchased several coupons. Also signup for dealcaddy emails from golf now.com for golf coupon deals. Or use golfnow.com for tee time deals.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:18 PM   #4810
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Download the Moe's phone app & order a burrito & large drink via the app. Put in promo code: 500EMAIL and the burrito will be free.

I had this for dinner tonight & it cost me $3.96 for a large drink & burrito.

Available on Android & Iphone
Old 06-05-2013, 04:21 AM   #4811
cdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant future

Name: Clint
cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
Man, this thread is almost better than slickdeals.net
Old 06-05-2013, 04:56 AM   #4812
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdj1 View Post
Man, this thread is almost better than slickdeals.net
Gotta pass on the deals to my Georgia brotherin.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:03 AM   #4813
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
man we dont have a moes in brunswick anymore..only barburritos
Old 06-05-2013, 08:16 AM   #4814
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
I don't even know what moes is

I'm to young lol
Old 06-05-2013, 11:43 AM   #4815
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Headin down to flowery branch this afternoon to pick up a Jon boat!
Old 06-09-2013, 07:07 AM   #4816

Free pre used Running boards for Tacoma access cab

Still no takers for my FREE running boards from my '05 Tacoma Access cab. I still have them if anyone wants to come fetch 'em.

If not, they will go on Craigslist Athens, GA on Wednesday! These are not dented, just need a power wash and maybe some chrome polish - but I bet they would look great painted black, too!
Old 06-12-2013, 12:23 PM   #4817
BrandonBD10 has a spectacular aura aboutBrandonBD10 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Brandon
BrandonBD10's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys im new to TW , anyone from around Ringgold Georgia?
Old 06-12-2013, 12:37 PM   #4818
All I Do Is Nguyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonBD10 View Post
Welcome!
Old 06-12-2013, 02:01 PM   #4819
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonBD10 View Post
Hey I'm a long ways from there!
Old 06-12-2013, 02:49 PM   #4820
BrandonBD10 has a spectacular aura aboutBrandonBD10 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Brandon
BrandonBD10's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone know what would be the best way i could get 4 inches of lift ,for example: a 3 inch pro comp suspension lift and 1 inch blocks. all info would be much appreciated , thanks

Products Discussed in this Thread