Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

GA Tacoma Owners

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-2013, 07:37 PM   #5041
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Alright, is it just here in Blue Ridge, or are the squirrels going crazy every where else, too???
Old 10-02-2013, 07:35 AM   #5042
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
If someone's looking for JBA headers for their 4.0 taco...summit has a pair on the scratch n dent pile for $100

You're welcome
Old 10-18-2013, 09:33 PM   #5043
Lordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
Lordaca's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaqori View Post
Anyone interested in some home made bolt on hi-lift mounts? I think I may start making and selling them if anyone's interested
Where about are you in Marietta? I live near Lassiter high school. I might be interested.
Old 10-19-2013, 06:28 AM   #5044
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This thread has been dead
Old 10-19-2013, 08:29 AM   #5045
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
This thread has been dead
I did a double take when I saw it in my subscription list.
Old 11-11-2013, 07:36 PM   #5047
TacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to behold

Name: Will
TacomaWill's Tacoma Gallery
hey georgia folks!
im new to TW, and recently ordered some parts from downsouth motorsports in california, and they will be here this thursday.
i was wondering if any of you all are anywhere near columbus GA, and if one or two of yall could lend me a hand and help me install my new parts.
i ordered fox 2.0 coilovers with 700 pound springs, and light racing uca's.
id provide the beer, and id even pay ya for your time.
my number is 706-617-9498 if you can help. i really just need an extra set of hands, its gonna be hard as hell getting that new coilover compressed enough to slip it into the lca by myself.
Old 11-11-2013, 07:38 PM   #5048
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys go check out the ga section on here , I got tcbob to put a custom banner for it
Old 11-11-2013, 08:39 PM   #5049
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaWill View Post
hey georgia folks!
im new to TW, and recently ordered some parts from downsouth motorsports in california, and they will be here this thursday.
i was wondering if any of you all are anywhere near columbus GA, and if one or two of yall could lend me a hand and help me install my new parts.
my number is 706-617-9498 if you can help. i really just need an extra set of hands, its gonna be hard as hell getting that new coilover compressed enough to slip it into the lca by myself.
I would love to help if you're a little closer!
Old 11-12-2013, 03:19 AM   #5050
cdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant future

Name: Clint
cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaWill View Post
hey georgia folks!
I'm a little too far north also. 130 ish miles northeast or I'd help ya.
Old 11-15-2013, 12:47 PM   #5051
cdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant future

cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone up for some wheeling this weekend? Either Sat or sun. I wanna see how my truck handles with no cap. Thinking somewhere north on some of the forest service roads.
Old 11-15-2013, 09:08 PM   #5052
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdj1 View Post
Anyone up for some wheeling this weekend? Either Sat or sun. I wanna see how my truck handles with no cap. Thinking somewhere north on some of the forest service roads.
I'm gonna be in the woods hunting

Where you plannin on goin?
Old 11-16-2013, 05:09 AM   #5053

cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'm gonna try and check out Mt. Airy, Ga. its 55 mi north of Lawrenceville.
Old 11-17-2013, 11:05 AM   #5054
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
megillet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to megillet
Paying it Forward

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ml#post7720876
Old 11-17-2013, 08:20 PM   #5055
Your mom goes to college

Did anone trade in a white 2012 DC to Atlanta Toyota?

http://www.atlantatoyota.com/detail-...-11157590.html

Old 11-24-2013, 11:09 AM   #5056
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
looking for stock parts!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...rt-wheels.html
Old 11-27-2013, 04:59 PM   #5057
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
Whats up guys? back in appling (near augusta) if anyone is near by
Old 11-27-2013, 06:45 PM   #5058
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just at academy sports and spotted a black 1st gen. Possibly supercharged based on bedside decals
Old 11-27-2013, 08:22 PM   #5059
Your mom goes to college

This thread needs to be revived. We need another meet.
Old 11-27-2013, 08:45 PM   #5060

im only here until Saturday morning/early afternoon but ill be back this winter for Christmas as well

Products Discussed in this Thread