Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

GA Tacoma Owners

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-28-2014, 04:16 PM   #5321
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman2448 View Post
If anyone is looking for a 42" led dual row flood/spot bar let me know. I'm selling mine
How much?
Old 03-06-2014, 07:30 AM   #5322
2011trdyota is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
2011trdyota's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin for an oem 2nd gen hood anyone know where I can get one?
Old 03-10-2014, 06:29 AM   #5324
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone here with a 265 70 17 tire with/without wheels they don't want?
Old 03-10-2014, 09:18 PM   #5325
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
I've got 265/75/16s to get rid of.
Old 03-10-2014, 09:24 PM   #5326
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
I just need one for a spare
Old 03-11-2014, 08:09 PM   #5327
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

What do you have? Good tread left or just for spares? I want to go to a 75 but I'm stuck with my 70s until I wear them out or unless I could sell mine.
Old 03-11-2014, 08:17 PM   #5328
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
What do you have? Good tread left or just for spares? I want to go to a 75 but I'm stuck with my 70s until I wear them out or unless I could sell mine.
They're pretty much dead. I may end up just keeping them laying around. Haven't decided yet.
Old 03-11-2014, 08:22 PM   #5329
Your mom goes to college

Finally got my Stealth 6s and Cooper STTs put on, and tonight I decided to take the nerf bars off. She looks so much better.
Old 03-12-2014, 06:53 AM   #5330
Lordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
Lordaca's Tacoma Gallery
So are there any good metal fabricators in GA that someone knows? I want to put sliders on my truck but want to support a local business. I am in Marietta, Ga so I would prefer that it be within about 50 miles of there. Sorry to the other venders on here just want to try and support my fellow Georgians.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:26 AM   #5331
dirty Nissan driver
gravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
gravedgr's Tacoma Gallery
I need a recommendation too - someone to install my lift plus tires/wheels/alignment, preferably near Alpharetta. Discount tire on States Bridge usually does our wheels/tires, but I'd rather have one place do it all if possible.
Old 03-12-2014, 05:31 PM   #5332
All I Do Is Nguyen

This wind is blowing my truck all over the road
Old 03-12-2014, 05:50 PM   #5333
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nguyen View Post
This wind is blowing my truck all over the road

I just had my tires put on and it kinda freaked me out. Thought I had one coming loose. Haha
Old 03-12-2014, 08:07 PM   #5334
All I Do Is Nguyen

Quote:
I just had my tires put on and it kinda freaked me out. Thought I had one coming loose. Haha
I thought the same thing! I went home and re torqued all my lugs haha
Old 03-12-2014, 09:13 PM   #5335
mountain bike haulin' & off camping
kbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
kbraunphoto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordaca View Post
So are there any good metal fabricators in GA that someone knows? I want to put sliders on my truck but want to support a local business. I am in Marietta, Ga so I would prefer that it be within about 50 miles of there. Sorry to the other venders on here just want to try and support my fellow Georgians.

ACC Toyota
Old 03-13-2014, 12:20 AM   #5336
Lordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
Lordaca's Tacoma Gallery
Where is ACC Toyota?
Old 03-13-2014, 06:57 AM   #5337
All I Do Is Nguyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordaca View Post
Where is ACC Toyota?
In Scottdale
Old 03-14-2014, 06:29 AM   #5338
KTMTacoNGA is on a distinguished road

KTMTacoNGA's Tacoma Gallery
How are their rates?
Old 03-14-2014, 08:38 PM   #5339
SteveO86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveO86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveO86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveO86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveO86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveO86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveO86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveO86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveO86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveO86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveO86 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ground Radar Systems Craftsman
Name: Steve
SteveO86's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry guys, I just need to take a moment to rant about the new TVAT laws...

I bought my truck in Omaha, Nebraska where I was stationed and registered it in Nebraska under their military laws, because I am still a Georgia resident. Then I get orders to Korea, so I drive my truck down to my parents place and keep it with them. I know that my Nebraska registration will expire while I'm overseas and I want my parents to drive the truck periodically.

So here I am in South Korea and I start the process to get my truck registered in Georgia. Power of Attorney, fill out all the documents, get the information I need from my bank, etc. All said and done, I used the Georgia treasury department calculator to determine that I will have to pay ~$900 to get my Ga tags. Cool. So I send my folks the paperwork via certified mail and some cash to get it registered.

Got an e-mail from my dad today saying that he got my Georgia tags... Yay! But wait, this is a long e-mail...

Apparently the state values my truck as a brand new sale from a dealer and not a truck with ~12k on the clock... So the true TVAT that I owe is now $1,800... (leaving a $900 balance that I have a year to pay) I guess laws are laws, but I'm just a little annoyed that I have to send my folks another $900 to give to the state of Georgia. I guess the upside is that I don't have to pay the birthday tax anymore which is cool because I moved out of Georgia while that was still happening.

Sorry for the long rant, I just think that these rules should be a little more clearly explained on the Ga treasurer website. I guess I'll go transfer some more cash now...
Old 03-14-2014, 11:12 PM   #5340
mountain bike haulin' & off camping
kbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
kbraunphoto's Tacoma Gallery
All depends on what you want or need.
Google them, they are used by many folks

Give them a call and they can tell you whats up.
334 N Clarendon Ave, Scottdale, GA 30079
(404) 508-4800

Products Discussed in this Thread