Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

GA Tacoma Owners

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-05-2014, 09:11 PM   #5921
I </3 Math.
TRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Load Toad
Name: Austin
TRD Auddie's Tacoma Gallery
I sent you a PM btw
Old 08-06-2014, 07:04 AM   #5922
That guy...
J1Time is on a distinguished road

J1Time's Tacoma Gallery
Posted in the new member forums as well, newbie here from Snellville/Loganville area. Just bought a 2014 Tacoma TRD off-road 4x4
Old 08-06-2014, 07:10 AM   #5923
That guy...
J1Time is on a distinguished road

J1Time's Tacoma Gallery
May as well ask here.....Where is a good "starter" trail in the Gwinnett area? Have no off road experience so rather start light then destroy this machine on its first outing
Old 08-06-2014, 07:32 AM   #5924
Ratio
BYJOSHCOOK has a spectacular aura aboutBYJOSHCOOK has a spectacular aura about

Name: Josh
BYJOSHCOOK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD Auddie View Post
I sent you a PM btw

Ha it's all good, I've been meaning to get back. I couldn't get off work for this weekend. If I had I would've joined. But I should be going sometime after school starts. Not sure when tho
Old 08-06-2014, 11:22 AM   #5925
I </3 Math.
TRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Roger that!
Old 08-06-2014, 11:23 AM   #5926
I </3 Math.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1Time View Post
May as well ask here.....Where is a good "starter" trail in the Gwinnett area? Have no off road experience so rather start light then destroy this machine on its first outing

Welcome! You're not very far from me!
Old 08-08-2014, 05:36 AM   #5927
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
Going to the Braves game today. Anyone gonna be there?
Old 08-08-2014, 05:53 AM   #5928
Ratio
BYJOSHCOOK has a spectacular aura aboutBYJOSHCOOK has a spectacular aura about

Name: Josh
BYJOSHCOOK's Tacoma Gallery
I will Tuesday!
Old 08-08-2014, 06:01 AM   #5929
Mad T is on a distinguished road

Name: Thomas
Mad T's Tacoma Gallery
Any trips going on soon? I live in Sugar Hill
Old 08-08-2014, 07:32 AM   #5930
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there tomorrow!
Old 08-09-2014, 08:46 AM   #5931
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
megillet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to megillet
Hey all, I live in a north ATL suburb and need to find some people to go water skiing with me. My wife doesn't like dragging me around and I need a driver and spotter, preferably someone that has skied before, but doesn't take it too seriously. If you are interested, send me a PM.

Thanks.
Old 08-10-2014, 08:51 AM   #5932
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by megillet View Post
Hey all, I live in a north ATL suburb and need to find some people to go water skiing with me. My wife doesn't like dragging me around and I need a driver and spotter, preferably someone that has skied before, but doesn't take it too seriously. If you are interested, send me a PM.

Thanks.
We just went skiing yesterday on Jackson Lake! It's about 45 mins south of Atl
Old 08-17-2014, 09:26 PM   #5933
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone lookin for a motorcycle? My dad is lookin to sell his 2007 Honda VTX 1300R

Old 08-18-2014, 03:44 PM   #5934
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
hard to beat a VTX i love my 1800
Old 08-19-2014, 07:42 AM   #5935
TIM.TRDSparks is on a distinguished road

Navy: Retired Firemen
TIM.TRDSparks's Tacoma Gallery
How is everyone doing this morning? My wife and I will be staying at Stone Mountain Park on Sept 19-21. I plan to leave early on the 21st to head up north to do a little bit of exploring. Anyone up for some exploration with 4WD on that Sunday?
Old 08-22-2014, 06:37 PM   #5937
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBeast View Post
is that a pillow for your rear end???

I've never been on that bike
Old 08-22-2014, 07:28 PM   #5939

GA Tacoma Owners

Quote:
Guys help me out.....

its been so long I cant remember how to start a thread.....

I'm on my phone, so I'm going off memory and I may be slightly off:

at the top, there should be a tab that says 'Forum List.' Click that.

Pick your forum (ex. '1st Gen Tacomas')

At the top-left, above the list of forum titles, it should say, 'New Thread.'
Old 08-22-2014, 07:35 PM   #5940
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Guys help me out.....

its been so long I cant remember how to start a thread.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharypaul89 View Post
I'm on my phone, so I'm going off memory and I may be slightly off:

at the top, there should be a tab that says 'Forum List.' Click that.

Pick your forum (ex. '1st Gen Tacomas')

At the top-left, above the list of forum titles, it should say, 'New Thread.'
Yea. Noob.

Products Discussed in this Thread