Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Northern Virginia Roll Call

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-24-2013, 11:48 AM   #2061
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Would any of you guys possibly be interested in my toolbox? Line-Xed Kobalt Compact Low Profile. The only issue is that the passenger side corner of the door gets stuck because of the Line-X, which means you just have to unlock on the driver side, then walk over to the passenger side to pull the lid up. It can be fixed by just sanding down the Line-X if you wanted. No other issues, I just may be getting a tonneau here soon and wanted to see the interest.

Would be looking for about $150.

Matt
im definitely interested, ive got a tonneau and ive been looking for a box for a while haha
Old 04-24-2013, 03:24 PM   #2062
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
Thats a pretty good deal if it isnt in bad shape. Best deal to find them new is truckalterations: http://www.truckalterations.com/html/toyotanation.html from my research when I bought mine a couple years ago. I was contemplating selling mine if I get an in-bed tire carrier but I really don't want to lose the bed space. I'd love a swing out high clearance rear bumper but 1) I'm scared of cutting the bedsides, and 2) I'm broke
Ill do it for you. I'm not scared 2 cut it an do it right
Old 04-24-2013, 04:34 PM   #2063
Poor Impulse Control
KiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronin
KiltedRonin's Tacoma Gallery
Next Tuesday... Buffalo wing factory in greenbrier? Bueller? Bueller?

I've some plans in my head to build a luggage rack/ basket thing for my roof rack, anyone else built one yet? I'd love to bounce ideas off of someone before I buy all the aluminum.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:50 PM   #2064
Milk was a BAD choice
CHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant future

Name: Dave
CHUNKY08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiltedRonin View Post

I've some plans in my head to build a luggage rack/ basket thing for my roof rack, anyone else built one yet? I'd love to bounce ideas off of someone before I buy all the aluminum.
I should be able to swing BWF. As for your ideas...you're more than welcome to bounce them off me but you will probably leave more confused than before. I don't know the first thing about building one but would definitely be interested in learning about it.
Old 04-24-2013, 05:19 PM   #2065
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLLD View Post
Ill do it for you. I'm not scared 2 cut it an do it right
That just leaves lack of funds. Damn money tree wont grow in the back yard. I tried miracle grow and everything!
Old 04-24-2013, 05:43 PM   #2066
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I'm making a bed rack if that counts
Old 04-24-2013, 07:25 PM   #2067
spithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
spithead051's Tacoma Gallery
Ronin, I'm down for Tuesday, I've got some questions for you before putting my sliders on haha.

I can probably give you some advice on a roof rack too, I helped a buddy weld one a few years ago for his 4runner.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:24 AM   #2068
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
So my turbo begins all the stuff is coming in 2day hopefully over the next 2 weeks ill b able 2 get it all finished
Old 04-26-2013, 07:14 AM   #2069
WESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud of
WESLEY KAY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLLD View Post
So my turbo begins all the stuff is coming in 2day hopefully over the next 2 weeks ill b able 2 get it all finished
Awesome man! Just let me know if you need to borrow the wheels/tires. They are already mounted/balanced/generic valve stems installed.
Old 04-27-2013, 06:52 AM   #2070

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WESLEY KAY View Post
Awesome man! Just let me know if you need to borrow the wheels/tires. They are already mounted/balanced/generic valve stems installed.
Thanks man I def will. Thanks again
Old 04-27-2013, 07:35 AM   #2071
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Or you can grab my tires. Wan lee street tires in 20"
Old 04-27-2013, 06:35 PM   #2072

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks bojinns for lettin me put your lift on 2day was a good time an the truck is lookin sexy
Old 04-29-2013, 05:05 AM   #2073
Poor Impulse Control
KiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronin
KiltedRonin's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin for a head count for tomorrow at buffalo wing factory in greenbrier.

1. Ronin
2. Ronin's buddy John.

Just so whoever gets there first can have an idea for table size
Old 04-29-2013, 08:29 AM   #2074
Milk was a BAD choice
CHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant future

Quote:

1. Ronin
2. Ronin's buddy John.
3. Dave (AKA chunky08)

I'm in!
Old 04-29-2013, 12:28 PM   #2075
spithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
spithead051's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

1. Ronin
2. Ronin's buddy John.
3. Dave (AKA chunky08)
4. Spithead051

It has been too damn long and I need me some beer and wings!
Old 04-29-2013, 12:38 PM   #2076
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spithead051 View Post
It has been too damn long and I need me some beer and wings!
I'm always down for some boobs and wings! errr aaaa I mean beer?
Old 04-29-2013, 02:28 PM   #2077
WESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud of
WESLEY KAY's Tacoma Gallery
I can't make it tomorrow fellas. I am selling my stock exhaust to a guy tomorrow and I have to meet him after work. Next time!
Old 04-29-2013, 02:43 PM   #2078
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
Thats a pretty good deal if it isnt in bad shape. Best deal to find them new is truckalterations: http://www.truckalterations.com/html/toyotanation.html from my research when I bought mine a couple years ago. I was contemplating selling mine if I get an in-bed tire carrier but I really don't want to lose the bed space. I'd love a swing out high clearance rear bumper but 1) I'm scared of cutting the bedsides, and 2) I'm broke
it aint dat bad

speaking of, i got my stock chrome bumper and hitch that need to go. anyone interested?
Old 04-29-2013, 03:23 PM   #2079
Milk was a BAD choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post
it aint dat bad

speaking of, i got my stock chrome bumper and hitch that need to go. anyone interested?
how much for the hitch?
Old 04-29-2013, 04:34 PM   #2080
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post
it aint dat bad

Holy crap man whatchu putting on there?

Products Discussed in this Thread