Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Northern Virginia Roll Call

Old 05-22-2013, 02:08 PM   #2181
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery

interesting.
Old 05-22-2013, 04:42 PM   #2182
Student / Vol. FF
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Just a heads up for any of you guys that have dents, or possibly may have in the future, I highly recommend Dent Masters. (I went to the one off of 50 on Elk Lick Rd in South Riding) This guy Rich and his brother do the work, and they were both nice dudes and were very professional.

I had a serious dent, about 4'' by 4'' on the corner of my roof (as a result of my younger stupidity), and they said they could get it out about 80%. They went above and beyond that, and I can't tell that it was there in the first place at all.

Also had a small dent above my driver rear fender flare, which I have no idea got there, and they got that out completely. $450 for the whole job and done in 3 hours, which I thought was a very fair price and time since they had to take the headliner out to get to the roof dent.

Matt
Old 05-22-2013, 06:13 PM   #2184
Student / Vol. FF
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Massive fucking pictures
Full truck shots?

Matt
Old 05-22-2013, 07:40 PM   #2185
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
I may be in for Tuesday. I haven't been to a meet in awhile. Started a new job & I've been busier than the proverbial 1 handed paper hanger.
Old 05-23-2013, 04:08 AM   #2186
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Full truck shots?

Matt
Northern Virginia Roll Call-uploadfromtaptalk1369307217066.jpg kidding. Not mine. Saw it in md at the jessup flea market.

Ill get some shots later today
Old 05-23-2013, 04:14 AM   #2187
virginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Retired SNCO
virginiamarine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Attachment 214045 kidding. Not mine. Saw it in md at the jessup flea market.

Ill get some shots later today

LOL!!! I was going to post...."I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT!!!" that's great.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:58 AM   #2189
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
It's like a mexie mobile
Old 05-23-2013, 10:42 AM   #2190
Frogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: On EOS duty
Name: Chris
Frogsauce's Tacoma Gallery
Yikes, that sure is a well pampered pavement princess. I wonder what he puts in the rack on top of the bed cover.
Old 05-23-2013, 10:50 AM   #2191
Student / Vol. FF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogsauce View Post
Yikes, that sure is a well pampered pavement princess. I wonder what he puts in the rack on top of the bed cover.
Probably something that, inconjuction with that sweet ass spoiler, will give him some serious downforce to get some Tokyo drift action.

Matt
Old 05-23-2013, 11:51 AM   #2192
Milk was a BAD choice
CHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant future

Name: Dave
CHUNKY08's Tacoma Gallery
Ronin...Nick... you guys coming to Hooters Tuesday?
Nick...You still alive? Haven't heard anything from you lately.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:13 PM   #2193
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Check out what I did.
I posted this up already, just wanted you's to know if you dont venture out of this thread.
Quote:
So last night I caught the WORLD RECORD Northern Snakehead... The issue here is the same as the other guy JUAN that was disqualified from the World record. We killed and ate it. I assumed that my tournament BogaGrips and additional digital scale would suffice with pics also before I gave the fish away.

Quote:
More pics of other snakeheads n gar I caught.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...3c&usp=sharing
Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 04:07 AM   #2194
Frogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If any of yall are interested, I'm going out for spring squirrels on the 3rd. Not sure where yet, but probably just one of the WMAs. I don't know anyone around here with land yet.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:11 AM   #2195
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
I got some pellet rifles. Would be down. Gamo Socom Extreme, Gamo Whisper, Benjamin Trail NP XL

I knock em down.
Old 05-24-2013, 05:11 AM   #2196

Right on, unless I find someone with land to hunt I was just planning on going to either CF Phelps or Thompson WMA. I haven't live here long enough to know which is better.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:02 AM   #2197
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
wheeling meet on july 20th for those interested

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ling-meet.html
Old 05-24-2013, 11:50 AM   #2198
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogsauce View Post
Right on, unless I find someone with land to hunt I was just planning on going to either CF Phelps or Thompson WMA. I haven't live here long enough to know which is better.
3rd is a monday?
Old 05-26-2013, 01:42 PM   #2199

Quote:
3rd is a monday?
Yes, 3rd is a Monday, but I am also going on the 8th. Anyone's invited to come along either day. Even if we don't get anything, any day in the woods is a good day.
Old 05-27-2013, 10:23 AM   #2200
spithead051 has a brilliant futurespithead051 has a brilliant futurespithead051 has a brilliant futurespithead051 has a brilliant futurespithead051 has a brilliant futurespithead051 has a brilliant futurespithead051 has a brilliant futurespithead051 has a brilliant futurespithead051 has a brilliant futurespithead051 has a brilliant futurespithead051 has a brilliant future

Name: Patrick
spithead051's Tacoma Gallery
Don't forget! Meet-up tomorrow at 6 at Chantilly Hooters!

Products Discussed in this Thread