Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Northern Virginia Roll Call

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-26-2013, 04:44 PM   #2541
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post

nope wasnt me
you haz twin then
Old 06-26-2013, 04:45 PM   #2542
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
joo coming back from the beach last friday? saw a truck looked almost exactly like yours on 64
Quote:

nope wasnt me

Someone's been copying you...

Matt
Old 06-26-2013, 04:45 PM   #2543
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you haz twin then
did it have a bed rack?
Old 06-26-2013, 04:46 PM   #2544
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
did it have a bed rack?
yup had a red jerry can on one side and a bunch of crap in what looked like a basket. didnt see if it had rear plate bumper but had a black satoshi im pretty sure
Old 06-26-2013, 05:09 PM   #2545
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
yup had a red jerry can on one side and a bunch of crap in what looked like a basket. didnt see if it had rear plate bumper but had a black satoshi im pretty sure
hmm...i might have an idea but then again i being on 64 i have no clue
Old 06-26-2013, 05:12 PM   #2546
Quote:
hmm...i might have an idea but then again i being on 64 i have no clue
passed me near norfolk and i caught a glimpse again, was stopped at the new kent rest area going WB
Old 06-26-2013, 05:19 PM   #2547
Live Fast, Die Young

Quote:
passed me near norfolk and i caught a glimpse again, was stopped at the new kent rest area going WB
ehh
Old 06-26-2013, 05:40 PM   #2548
nikkiaxxe is a splendid one to beholdnikkiaxxe is a splendid one to beholdnikkiaxxe is a splendid one to beholdnikkiaxxe is a splendid one to beholdnikkiaxxe is a splendid one to beholdnikkiaxxe is a splendid one to beholdnikkiaxxe is a splendid one to behold
nikkiaxxe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Looks good...does that rack go down anymore? If not, how's the wind drag with the RTT that high above the cab?

Matt
I got the xsporter with only two adjustments, high and low. I plan on rocking this in the high position until i get my custom rack. Ride home from work didnt notice anything in the cab other then an annoying whistle from the rack.
Old 06-26-2013, 05:44 PM   #2549
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i think ive seen that red one, i used to see a nasty yellow fj in dale city occasionally, ive seen a sick 4runner around stafford, wonder if its the same one
yeah i think i might have seen it before too. i actually remember taking a pic of the 4runner i was tlking about, it was on 95 though so idk. i thought i saw it around town, although it was between the courthouse exit and 610
Old 06-27-2013, 08:45 AM   #2550
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF Firefighter gone legit
Name: Another Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody goin to the Nats game?
Old 06-27-2013, 08:51 AM   #2551
Frogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: On EOS duty
Name: Chris
Frogsauce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
I have a work outing there.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:18 AM   #2552
jtye is just really nicejtye is just really nicejtye is just really nicejtye is just really nicejtye is just really nice

Name: John
jtye's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
went last night, get those brooms ready.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:33 AM   #2553
Frogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: On EOS duty
Name: Chris
Frogsauce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh hey that was your post 1000.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:04 AM   #2554
Milk was a BAD choice
CHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant future

Name: Dave
CHUNKY08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogsauce View Post
Party time! roposetoas t::cheers :
Old 06-27-2013, 12:04 PM   #2555
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF Firefighter gone legit
Name: Another Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogsauce View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHUNKY08 View Post
Party time! roposetoas t::cheers :

At Nationals Park now
Old 06-27-2013, 12:09 PM   #2556
What do you mean I can't go there?
Devilscar is on a distinguished road

Name: Thoreau
Devilscar's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Devilscar
The National Park off of Route 103 by Route 7 going into Leesburg is a great place. I live right outside of Leesburg.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:35 PM   #2557
Milk was a BAD choice
CHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant future

Name: Dave
CHUNKY08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilscar View Post
The National Park off of Route 103 by Route 7 going into Leesburg is a great place. I live right outside of Leesburg.
other Nationals Park...D.C. baseball
Old 06-27-2013, 02:40 PM   #2558
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Got my stock skids and skid supports for sale if anyone's interested. No hardware.

I'll let all of it go for $100, since Toyota sells all of it for around $200 from the dealer. Just needs a good clean.

Matt
Old 06-27-2013, 11:57 PM   #2559
The Virginian is on a distinguished road

Army: Photojournalist - Retired 1996
The Virginian's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy from Woodbridge. Just purchased a 2013 Access Cab 4X4 SR5 (2.7L 4 cyl.). Probably won't go nuts tricking it out except to add a tow hitch, a Fold-a-Cover G4 Elite Bed Cover (scheduled to arrive next Monday) and maybe some running boards (wife wants that). Primary use as a personal vehicle during the week and a fly fishing adventure truck on the weekends. I plan on building my own teardrop camping trailer after I retire so I really can kick the fishing up a notch.
Old 06-28-2013, 03:36 AM   #2560
Poor Impulse Control
KiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronin
KiltedRonin's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have any experience doing the anytime foglights mod on a 2011? Or the anytime locker mod?

I'd love to get those done...

Yes, I'll tear the entire suspension out of my truck and replace it in my driveway, but I'm scared of wires....

Products Discussed in this Thread