Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Northern Virginia Roll Call

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-2013, 10:33 AM   #2561
Frogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: On EOS duty
Name: Chris
Frogsauce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
Anybody goin to the Nats game?
Oh hey that was your post 1000.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:04 AM   #2562
Milk was a BAD choice
CHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant future

Name: Dave
CHUNKY08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogsauce View Post
Party time! roposetoas t::cheers :
Old 06-27-2013, 12:04 PM   #2563
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF Firefighter gone legit
Name: Another Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogsauce View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHUNKY08 View Post
Party time! roposetoas t::cheers :

At Nationals Park now
Old 06-27-2013, 12:09 PM   #2564
What do you mean I can't go there?
Devilscar is on a distinguished road

Name: Thoreau
Devilscar's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Devilscar
The National Park off of Route 103 by Route 7 going into Leesburg is a great place. I live right outside of Leesburg.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:35 PM   #2565
Milk was a BAD choice
CHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant future

Name: Dave
CHUNKY08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilscar View Post
The National Park off of Route 103 by Route 7 going into Leesburg is a great place. I live right outside of Leesburg.
other Nationals Park...D.C. baseball
Old 06-27-2013, 02:40 PM   #2566
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Got my stock skids and skid supports for sale if anyone's interested. No hardware.

I'll let all of it go for $100, since Toyota sells all of it for around $200 from the dealer. Just needs a good clean.

Matt
Old 06-27-2013, 11:57 PM   #2567
The Virginian is on a distinguished road

Army: Photojournalist - Retired 1996
The Virginian's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy from Woodbridge. Just purchased a 2013 Access Cab 4X4 SR5 (2.7L 4 cyl.). Probably won't go nuts tricking it out except to add a tow hitch, a Fold-a-Cover G4 Elite Bed Cover (scheduled to arrive next Monday) and maybe some running boards (wife wants that). Primary use as a personal vehicle during the week and a fly fishing adventure truck on the weekends. I plan on building my own teardrop camping trailer after I retire so I really can kick the fishing up a notch.
Old 06-28-2013, 03:36 AM   #2568
Poor Impulse Control
KiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronin
KiltedRonin's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have any experience doing the anytime foglights mod on a 2011? Or the anytime locker mod?

I'd love to get those done...

Yes, I'll tear the entire suspension out of my truck and replace it in my driveway, but I'm scared of wires....
Old 06-28-2013, 04:30 AM   #2569
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiltedRonin View Post
Anyone have any experience doing the anytime foglights mod on a 2011? Or the anytime locker mod?

I'd love to get those done...

Yes, I'll tear the entire suspension out of my truck and replace it in my driveway, but I'm scared of wires....
I did the anytime locker on mine. Its a 2010 so i dont know if there were any differences. I was scared to do it too but went ahead and dove in. Works well in the couple times ive used it.
Havent gotten around to foglight mod. Rarely use them anyways.
Old 06-28-2013, 04:32 AM   #2570
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virginian View Post
Howdy from Woodbridge. Just purchased a 2013 Access Cab 4X4 SR5 (2.7L 4 cyl.). Probably won't go nuts tricking it out except to add a tow hitch, a Fold-a-Cover G4 Elite Bed Cover (scheduled to arrive next Monday) and maybe some running boards (wife wants that). Primary use as a personal vehicle during the week and a fly fishing adventure truck on the weekends. I plan on building my own teardrop camping trailer after I retire so I really can kick the fishing up a notch.
Welcome. Look around here for stock hitches they pop up for sale fairly often.
Old 06-28-2013, 04:47 AM   #2571
The Virginian is on a distinguished road

Army: Photojournalist - Retired 1996
The Virginian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
Welcome. Look around here for stock hitches they pop up for sale fairly often.
Thanks!
Old 06-28-2013, 04:50 AM   #2572
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Bah, humbug!
Old 06-28-2013, 04:51 AM   #2573
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Filets or Rib eyes on the grill tonight?
Old 06-28-2013, 05:06 AM   #2574
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Filets or Rib eyes on the grill tonight?
Ribeyes are always better than Filets on the grill...
Old 06-28-2013, 05:07 AM   #2575
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Got my stock skids and skid supports for sale if anyone's interested. No hardware.

I'll let all of it go for $100, since Toyota sells all of it for around $200 from the dealer. Just needs a good clean.

Matt
Nice...I sold mine for $20 because it serves almost no purpose
Old 06-28-2013, 05:10 AM   #2576
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
I agree. But Some people insist the filet is the best cut. A real close friend comes over ONLY for my filets on the grill. Just thought I would let anyone else coming to the cookout tonight make a decision on the menu/
Old 06-28-2013, 08:06 AM   #2577
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
You coming by for dinner with the fam?

Doing a last head count.

Grilled Asparagus, grilled corn, rib eyes, fresh avocado/ salt/ pepper/ lime/ olive oil, maybe a water mellon?
Old 06-28-2013, 09:17 AM   #2578
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
You coming by for dinner with the fam?

Doing a last head count.

Grilled Asparagus, grilled corn, rib eyes, fresh avocado/ salt/ pepper/ lime/ olive oil, maybe a water mellon?
Damn that sounds good. Wish I could come. Maybe next time.

Matt
Old 06-28-2013, 09:33 AM   #2579
Poor Impulse Control
KiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronin
KiltedRonin's Tacoma Gallery
Rib eyes / delmonico better then filet any day

Products Discussed in this Thread