Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Northern Virginia Roll Call

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2013, 08:00 AM   #2681
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibez View Post
New guy in Fredericksburg.
welcome!
Old 07-13-2013, 07:43 PM   #2682
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.armslist.com/posts/181691...15-lower-price
Old 07-15-2013, 10:36 AM   #2683
fjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
fjfar80's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone interested in doing some off-roading in some of the National Forests / Parks in the area? Some are close enough for day trips...hit some fire roads and see where the paths take us?
Old 07-15-2013, 10:37 AM   #2684
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjfar80 View Post
Anyone interested in doing some off-roading in some of the National Forests / Parks in the area? Some are close enough for day trips...hit some fire roads and see where the paths take us?
flagpole knob trip july 19-20th.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:10 AM   #2685
Milk was a BAD choice
CHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant future

Name: Dave
CHUNKY08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am Mark as long as I get some lead time.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:28 AM   #2686
Frogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: On EOS duty
Name: Chris
Frogsauce's Tacoma Gallery
I am down for weekend wheeling trips.

Also, If anyone else has access to Quantico I can show you some good hunting trails that offer light wheeling.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:06 PM   #2687
Viridian is on a distinguished road
Viridian's Tacoma Gallery
Hello, I'm a newish guy in NoVA. I have a 2011 Tacoma (access cab, 4WD, V6, 6 speed) and mainly use it for caving - camping in the middle of nowhere and getting to cave entrances, also in the middle of nowhere. But I'm interested in some light trail driving too.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:11 PM   #2688
My first post and it posts twice!
Old 07-16-2013, 05:25 AM   #2689
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. Let me know when you want to start customizing I'm here 2 help
Old 07-16-2013, 07:37 PM   #2690
Poor Impulse Control
KiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronin
KiltedRonin's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, of course y'all are gonna go camping and wheeling while I'm on vacation.. I see how it is, it's cause I'm Asian isn't it? No seriously, have fun be safe, don't be "that guy"
Old 07-16-2013, 08:27 PM   #2691
Anyone interested in buying a truck? 2000 Tundra access cab. Black with camper shell and yakima racks. Pm me for more info.

also my two guns are still for sale if anyone is interested.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:53 PM   #2692
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLLD View Post
Welcome. Let me know when you want to start customizing I'm here 2 help
I just ordered an aFe stage 2 air intake, floor mats, and a rubber mat for the bed plus some neoprene seat covers. I'm also working on my dashcam setup. Inspired by Russian videos on youtube, or whatever, I have 2 cameras - one forward and one backward. I'm tapping into EFI2 with an AddACircuit to trigger a relay that activates a cig lighter power strip to turn the cameras on. A while ago I ran some 4 gauge wire from the battery to the cab into a powerpole distribution unit for my 200 watt HF radio. That line will be the power source for the cameras. I have a spare subwoofer in cabinet and an amplifier. I want to replace the factory head unit with a touch screen navigation unit, but I'd like to be able to use the sub for now before I add it.

I'm waiting for the factory warranty to expire and then I'll add the TRD supercharger. I've got a while to go before that warranty expires and in the interval I think I'm going to add a 3" lift as my tires have probably 1000 miles left.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:43 AM   #2693
Frogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: On EOS duty
Name: Chris
Frogsauce's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to the wheeling meet this weekend.

I just got badly needed new tires (FS Dest A/T). The old ones still had tread, but they were terrible off-brand cheap-o tires that the dealer put on. They got me stuck in a few spots I should have never been stuck.

I shopped around a lot and Firestone was the cheapest at the time. They were even lower than tirerack.
Old 07-17-2013, 07:26 AM   #2694
fjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
fjfar80's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
I'm waiting for the factory warranty to expire and then I'll add the TRD supercharger.
The TRD supercharger does not void your warranty. It is a OEM Toyota part that comes with its own Toyota warranty and does not in any way void your existing warranty. All TRD parts are the same way...from the supercharger to the exhaust.

- Mark
Old 07-17-2013, 07:41 AM   #2695
WESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud of
WESLEY KAY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The TRD supercharger does not void your warranty. It is a OEM Toyota part that comes with its own Toyota warranty and does not in any way void your existing warranty. All TRD parts are the same way...from the supercharger to the exhaust.

- Mark
True statement! I am rocking the TRD SC and have no warranty issues.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:31 PM   #2697
Quote:
Originally Posted by WESLEY KAY View Post
True statement! I am rocking the TRD SC and have no warranty issues.
I knew that, but it was my read that adding the supercharger would extend the warranty - is that incorrect?
Old 07-17-2013, 09:40 PM   #2698
WESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud of
WESLEY KAY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
I knew that, but it was my read that adding the supercharger would extend the warranty - is that incorrect?
Not to my knowledge. You do have a warranty on the supercharger itself, but I don't think it will extend the existing warranty on the truck.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:15 AM   #2699
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
It doesn't extended the warranty on the truck. It has it's own warranty
Old 07-18-2013, 07:50 AM   #2700
spithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
spithead051's Tacoma Gallery
Pricing out my new diffs from ECGS and can't decide if it's really worth $600 extra for a front locker. I've got the rear locker and good tires, is it really necessary?

Going to 4.10s BTW

Products Discussed in this Thread