Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Northern Virginia Roll Call

Old 09-05-2013, 12:45 PM   #3141
vibez is a splendid one to beholdvibez is a splendid one to beholdvibez is a splendid one to beholdvibez is a splendid one to beholdvibez is a splendid one to beholdvibez is a splendid one to beholdvibez is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
vibez's Tacoma Gallery
Had my maiden voyage this morning at Mott's Run. Caught 3 small bass nothing to write home about but No skunk for this guy.

Old 09-05-2013, 02:38 PM   #3142
Frogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: On EOS duty
Name: Chris
Frogsauce's Tacoma Gallery
We will have to get all the Yaks together this fall when the fish are biting more.

Hell yeah to the ocean kayak brand!
Old 09-05-2013, 06:24 PM   #3143
Student / Vol. FF
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'm up to go down to Peter's Mill on the 12th with PinkTaco69. Anyone else planning to go? (Mark, you said you were thinking about it?)

It might even be an excuse for me to put my ATO trans and T-case skids on that are just sitting in the garage. It's only another 80 pounds, right?

Matt
Old 09-05-2013, 07:29 PM   #3144
vibez is a splendid one to beholdvibez is a splendid one to beholdvibez is a splendid one to beholdvibez is a splendid one to beholdvibez is a splendid one to beholdvibez is a splendid one to beholdvibez is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
vibez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogsauce View Post
We will have to get all the Yaks together this fall when the fish are biting more.

Hell yeah to the ocean kayak brand!
Definetly.
Old 09-06-2013, 05:52 AM   #3145
Yotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Navy Chief
Yotafish's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibez View Post
Had my maiden voyage this morning at Mott's Run. Caught 3 small bass nothing to write home about but No skunk for this guy.

I went on Sunday and spent about 4 hours there and may have caught the same three small ones you did.......4 hours of nothing and about 5 minutes of catching fish! Either way it was a nice day to paddle around.

Nice set up by the way.
Old 09-06-2013, 05:50 PM   #3146

Marines:
vibez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotafish View Post
I went on Sunday and spent about 4 hours there and may have caught the same three small ones you did.......4 hours of nothing and about 5 minutes of catching fish! Either way it was a nice day to paddle around.

Nice set up by the way.
Thanks. I live about 5 mins away from there so it's my go to lake. I'm going try Curtis lake tomorrow.
Old 09-07-2013, 04:43 AM   #3148
Yotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Navy Chief
Yotafish's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks. I live about 5 mins away from there so it's my go to lake. I'm going try Curtis lake tomorrow.
Yeah, I like Curtis, except for having to dodge errant golf balls. I caught a 5lb plus fish over by the other side and to the left straight out from the boat ramp.
Old 09-07-2013, 11:09 AM   #3149
Frogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I took the Dog out hunting this morning and brought back 4 squirrels. It was his first trip, and he did pretty good. Need to work on his stealth, but his nose is incredible (this coming from a guy who has trained hunting dogs his whole life).

Monday I am thinking about going yak fishing if anyone is down for that.
Old 09-08-2013, 03:57 AM   #3150

Marines:
vibez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogsauce View Post
I took the Dog out hunting this morning and brought back 4 squirrels. It was his first trip, and he did pretty good. Need to work on his stealth, but his nose is incredible (this coming from a guy who has trained hunting dogs his whole life).

Monday I am thinking about going yak fishing if anyone is down for that.
I'm interested. Where you fishing?
Old 09-08-2013, 04:51 AM   #3151

Quote:
I'm interested. Where you fishing?

I don't know, I am going to try to figure that out today.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:52 AM   #3152
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
if anyone needs anything between here and the butler, pa area let me know. i can bring whatever it is to the meet in harrisonburg.
Old 09-08-2013, 10:24 AM   #3153
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Who is goin 2 Steven Toyota in October?
Old 09-08-2013, 10:35 AM   #3154
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLLD View Post
me
Old 09-08-2013, 11:01 AM   #3155
Student / Vol. FF
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Depends...might go. I think I'm going down to Peter's Mill on Oct 12 with PinkTaco (and maybe fjfar80) though.

Matt
Old 09-08-2013, 11:18 AM   #3156
WESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud of
WESLEY KAY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'd love to go, but will be out of town.
Old 09-08-2013, 11:24 AM   #3157
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
updated the thread a little on what is happening now

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ell-event.html
Old 09-08-2013, 01:05 PM   #3158
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Just saw the updates I'm there. I might have more ponies than the scions haha
Old 09-08-2013, 06:46 PM   #3159
Milk was a BAD choice
CHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant future

Name: Dave
CHUNKY08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll be there. Probably camping Friday & Saturday night.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:34 PM   #3160
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
Looks like you have to set up a group event or join an "open" group event. You can't just show up & 'wheel. I'd be down for us setting one up.

http://www.redcloudoffroad.com/planning-group-events/

Products Discussed in this Thread