Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Northern Virginia Roll Call

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-08-2013, 05:51 AM   #3141
Frogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: On EOS duty
Name: Chris
Frogsauce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibez View Post
I'm interested. Where you fishing?

I don't know, I am going to try to figure that out today.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:52 AM   #3142
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
if anyone needs anything between here and the butler, pa area let me know. i can bring whatever it is to the meet in harrisonburg.
Old 09-08-2013, 11:24 AM   #3143
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Who is goin 2 Steven Toyota in October?
Old 09-08-2013, 11:35 AM   #3144
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLLD View Post
me
Old 09-08-2013, 12:01 PM   #3145
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Depends...might go. I think I'm going down to Peter's Mill on Oct 12 with PinkTaco (and maybe fjfar80) though.

Matt
Old 09-08-2013, 12:18 PM   #3146
WESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud of
WESLEY KAY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'd love to go, but will be out of town.
Old 09-08-2013, 02:05 PM   #3147
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Just saw the updates I'm there. I might have more ponies than the scions haha
Old 09-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #3148
Milk was a BAD choice
CHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant future

Name: Dave
CHUNKY08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll be there. Probably camping Friday & Saturday night.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:34 PM   #3149
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
Looks like you have to set up a group event or join an "open" group event. You can't just show up & 'wheel. I'd be down for us setting one up.

http://www.redcloudoffroad.com/planning-group-events/
Old 09-09-2013, 07:49 AM   #3150
Milk was a BAD choice
CHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant future

Name: Dave
CHUNKY08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vatrdtaco View Post
Looks like you have to set up a group event or join an "open" group event. You can't just show up & 'wheel. I'd be down for us setting one up.

I would be down for that. I wouldn't be able to do it until October some time. Let me know if you want to try it out. I'll be in your "group".
Old 09-09-2013, 09:18 AM   #3151
spithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
spithead051's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vatrdtaco View Post

I'd be down depending on the weekend. Might bring my dad along if he's in town that weekend for my bday. Sucks that they are not 2A friendly though
Old 09-09-2013, 09:29 PM   #3152

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Just little update truck is running no issues new fabd aluminum radiator is in new oil return setup is done an just drove it with the tune I had before I lost oil pressure last time 11 psi with 378whp that is fun but Saturday the real tune is happening 550whp is what I'm gonna do 2 be a safe dd
Old 09-10-2013, 05:08 AM   #3153
vibez is a splendid one to beholdvibez is a splendid one to beholdvibez is a splendid one to beholdvibez is a splendid one to beholdvibez is a splendid one to beholdvibez is a splendid one to beholdvibez is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
vibez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just little update truck is running no issues new fabd aluminum radiator is in new oil return setup is done an just drove it with the tune I had before I lost oil pressure last time 11 psi with 378whp that is fun but Saturday the real tune is happening 550whp is what I'm gonna do 2 be a safe dd
Glad to hear its back up and running. 550 dd
Old 09-10-2013, 06:04 AM   #3154

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Me 2 lol. Saturday will be the true test
Old 09-10-2013, 12:36 PM   #3155
mtb is on a distinguished road

Name: PJ
mtb's Tacoma Gallery
hey was wondering if any of you guys have cut you fenders to fit bigger tires, im about to put some 285/75R16's on my 04 tacoma regular cab and was wondering if there were any tricks. been reading some of the longer posts on the topic but its always good to know someone in the area that did it.
Old 09-10-2013, 01:50 PM   #3156
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb View Post
hey was wondering if any of you guys have cut you fenders to fit bigger tires, im about to put some 285/75R16's on my 04 tacoma regular cab and was wondering if there were any tricks. been reading some of the longer posts on the topic but its always good to know someone in the area that did it.
the liners? just cut with a grinder or dremel. dont need to be precise about it. but if you mean flares, they dont need to be cut for 285's.
Old 09-10-2013, 03:45 PM   #3157
mtb is on a distinguished road

Name: PJ
mtb's Tacoma Gallery
Oh ok, well thanks

When's the next Tuesday meet?
Old 09-10-2013, 08:28 PM   #3158

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Ya when is the next time we are havin a meet bitches I like dogfish that was good food an great beer
Old 09-11-2013, 09:28 AM   #3160

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
I could probably swing that

Products Discussed in this Thread