Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Northern Virginia Roll Call

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-28-2011, 08:44 PM   #21
r6hokie is a jewel in the roughr6hokie is a jewel in the roughr6hokie is a jewel in the rough
r6hokie's Tacoma Gallery
let's do Saturday December 3rd at high noon, at the Chik Filet, near the Dulles Expo Center, I dont think anything is going on there Saturday

I will be there, and if we feel like it, Hooter's is right there
Old 11-28-2011, 09:02 PM   #22
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6hokie View Post
let's do Saturday December 3rd at high noon, at the Chik Filet, near the Dulles Expo Center, I dont think anything is going on there Saturday

I will be there, and if we feel like it, Hooter's is right there
hey i will be out of town this weekend. but i think we should just make this a monthly thing (or some time period to it). either a meet at a restaurant/bar or if someone wants to volunteer to host one at their house. just throwing that idea out there
Old 11-29-2011, 03:47 AM   #23
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in too.....
Old 11-29-2011, 04:06 AM   #24
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Should be able to make it. Not far away at all.
Old 11-29-2011, 04:46 AM   #25
FrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the rough

Name: Frank
FrankNasti's Tacoma Gallery
Me and my Tacoma will be there.
Old 11-29-2011, 06:10 AM   #26
Shaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to behold

Shaggy's Tacoma Gallery
I will make it...worse case is nobody shows and I take the wife to Hooters.
Old 11-29-2011, 06:40 AM   #27
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

A place for us to bullshit and plan more meets
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post4104216
Old 11-29-2011, 11:23 AM   #28
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
FrankNasti

You driving from Texas?
Old 11-29-2011, 11:46 AM   #29
r6hokie is a jewel in the roughr6hokie is a jewel in the roughr6hokie is a jewel in the rough
r6hokie's Tacoma Gallery
I will be there rain or shine or sleet or snow

there is some emt expo at the expo center, so hopefully parking won't be a bitch, I know it is for the gun shows

If for some reason you can't find us the day of, just pm me, I will have my phone on me and let you know where we are
Old 11-29-2011, 11:50 AM   #30
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
wife and lil man, and i will be headed to Rockville MD this weekend
Old 11-29-2011, 11:58 AM   #31
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunately, I'll be at the firehouse saving lives then.

I'll try and make the next one if we get another one going.

-- Matt --
Old 11-29-2011, 12:09 PM   #32
FrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the rough

FrankNasti's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
FrankNasti

You driving from Texas?
Haha, yes. I moved up here a few months ago and bought the Tacoma. I still consider myself a Texan though.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:38 PM   #33
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like I can make it right now, have some things up in the air but so far all seem to be happening sunday.
Old 11-29-2011, 06:25 PM   #34
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
Is it Sunday? Where? Time?
Old 11-29-2011, 06:33 PM   #35
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vatrdtaco View Post
Is it Sunday? Where? Time?
Look at the first post on this page.
Old 11-29-2011, 06:41 PM   #36
Live Fast, Die Young

damn it cant believe im gona miss this
Old 11-29-2011, 07:21 PM   #37
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Saturday. Damn! We have no kids this weekend, so we're gonna get the Xmas shopping knocked out. And my company Xmas party is Saturday evening. Not gonna make this one.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:13 PM   #38
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Why don't we put something together after the holidays ?
Old 11-29-2011, 08:15 PM   #39

That's a good plan.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:18 PM   #40
Live Fast, Die Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNakedBooda View Post
Why don't we put something together after the holidays ?
agreed i think at least once a month we should try to get together. thoughts?

Products Discussed in this Thread