Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Northern Virginia Roll Call

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-17-2014, 02:33 PM   #4041
5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
5280Transplant's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogsauce View Post
I got quite a few things to do on the truck as well. Some are still in the mail, but should be here this week.

I'm waiting on Wheelers to get my AAL, but I can do suspension (billies and AAL) once that comes in.

I'm going to put in an automatic rear window (actuator + metal hinge).

I got bed lights on the way. ROTOPAX gas can and mount.

I am also going to install the new model A/C blower motor.

Damn winter needs to take a hike.
PMed you, Frogsauce
Old 03-17-2014, 02:46 PM   #4042
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
FYI guys

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...unglasses.html

Matt
Old 03-19-2014, 07:40 AM   #4043
spithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
spithead051's Tacoma Gallery
Just a reminder for everyone:

The March meet-up will be on Tuesday, March 25th at 6:30 at Buffalo Wing Factory.
The address is:
13067 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy
Fairfax, VA 22033

One or two members and myself usually show up early to get things started but the meet usually runs about 2-3 hours depending on how quickly the beer is flowing. If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or PM me.

Also, if you have location suggestions throw them out there. We're starting to repeat locations and try to move around the area so that everyone isn't driving an hour to get to the meets.
Old 03-20-2014, 05:09 AM   #4044
GMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant future
GMC's Tacoma Gallery
I should be able to make this one and not be called away on a business trip last minute.

Anyone have any interest in a spare tire with about 8 miles on it? I swapped for a full size spare and need to get rid of it. Tire Only

It will cost one beer.
Old 03-20-2014, 05:16 AM   #4045
creat1on is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
creat1on's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I didn't realize there were so many people involved out here in NOVA.

<Woodbridge.
Old 03-20-2014, 06:38 AM   #4046
5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Arlington here. Getting real sick of the snow. Thank God for weathertechs
Old 03-20-2014, 07:08 AM   #4047
hpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manie
hpvds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spithead051 View Post
Just a reminder for everyone:

The March meet-up will be on Tuesday, March 25th at 6:30 at Buffalo Wing Factory.
The address is:
13067 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy
Fairfax, VA 22033

One or two members and myself usually show up early to get things started but the meet usually runs about 2-3 hours depending on how quickly the beer is flowing. If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or PM me.

Also, if you have location suggestions throw them out there. We're starting to repeat locations and try to move around the area so that everyone isn't driving an hour to get to the meets.

I would suggest Lost Rhino brewery sometime over in Ashburn.
Old 03-20-2014, 07:48 AM   #4048
spithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by creat1on View Post
Damn, I didn't realize there were so many people involved out here in NOVA.

<Woodbridge.
We're all over the area, sometimes things quiet down on here but it picks up for the meets.
Old 03-20-2014, 07:59 AM   #4049
WESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud ofWESLEY KAY has much to be proud of
WESLEY KAY's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry fellas, I'm still on my Tuesday school sked for a few more weeks. I will miss this meet as well.... And it's my B-day on Tuesday too!! I'll be at school until 11pm.
Old 03-20-2014, 08:57 AM   #4050

I was thinking for the April meet we can meet somewhere that does all you can eat wings. I know of a few places that do them on Wednesdays.

Also, got my Wet Okole's installed! Love that sweet sweet smell of neoprene.
Old 03-20-2014, 05:01 PM   #4051
Lespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Lespaulkid01's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there on Tuesday!
Old 03-20-2014, 06:18 PM   #4052
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Thursday is all you can eat at Buffalo wild wings
Old 03-21-2014, 05:25 AM   #4053
Quote:
Originally Posted by spithead051 View Post
I was thinking for the April meet we can meet somewhere that does all you can eat wings. I know of a few places that do them on Wednesdays.

Also, got my Wet Okole's installed! Love that sweet sweet smell of neoprene.
Just in time for summer. Fair warning, mine gave me some serious back sweat from lack of ventilation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLLD View Post
We went last night for some March Madness games and they had 60 cent boneless in any flavor. I ate way too many.
Old 03-21-2014, 07:08 AM   #4054

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280Transplant View Post
Just in time for summer. Fair warning, mine gave me some serious back sweat from lack of ventilation.
I've noticed the back sweat already, I forget to turn the seat heater down during my morning commute until I smell bacon sizzling.
Old 03-21-2014, 08:29 AM   #4055
kiefer squared is on a distinguished road

Name: Kiefer
kiefer squared's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpvds View Post
I would suggest Lost Rhino brewery sometime over in Ashburn.

I second lost rhino

Quote:

Delmarva's Taphouse in Sterling does endless wings during happy hour.
Old 03-21-2014, 06:13 PM   #4056

Anyone know who drives a speedway blue Tacoma with TRD ATV as the plates? Saw it at Texas roadhouse in centre ville tonight
Old 03-21-2014, 09:56 PM   #4057
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
All you can eat is my speed
Old 03-21-2014, 10:05 PM   #4058
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Love delmarvas I go there all the time and beer is great
Old 03-21-2014, 10:14 PM   #4059
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Love delmarvas I go there all the time and beer is great
Dam. Your still up? Let's do this cmc tonight! I'll get on the road ASAP!
Old 03-22-2014, 12:28 PM   #4060

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm always up

Products Discussed in this Thread