Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Northern Virginia Roll Call

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2014, 06:54 AM   #4041
spithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
spithead051's Tacoma Gallery
So the next meet has its own announcement post:

The March meet-up will be on Tuesday, March 25th at 6:30 at Buffalo Wing Factory.
The address is:
13067 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy
Fairfax, VA 22033

One or two members and myself usually show up early to get things started but the meet usually runs about 2-3 hours depending on how quickly the beer is flowing. If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or PM me.

Also, if you have location suggestions throw them out there. We're starting to repeat locations and try to move around the area so that everyone isn't driving an hour to get to the meets.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:04 AM   #4042
Frogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: On EOS duty
Name: Chris
Frogsauce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spithead051 View Post
So the next meet has its own announcement post:

The March meet-up will be on Tuesday, March 25th at 6:30 at Buffalo Wing Factory.
The address is:
Fairfax, VA 22033

One or two members and myself usually show up early to get things started but the meet usually runs about 2-3 hours depending on how quickly the beer is flowing. If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or PM me.

Also, if you have location suggestions throw them out there. We're starting to repeat locations and try to move around the area so that everyone isn't driving an hour to get to the meets.
Or 5+ hours if man up and go back in for another beer.
Old 03-13-2014, 09:32 AM   #4043
Lespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Lespaulkid01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogsauce View Post

Hahaha I would have joined you if I don't have to go back to work.. Hopefully this time I won't have to!
Old 03-13-2014, 09:33 AM   #4044
spithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I had to pay two bar tabs that night! This meet will be a different story.
Old 03-13-2014, 11:09 AM   #4045
5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
5280Transplant's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonoluluTaco View Post
I'm in if it's in the Northern VA area...
Wrench party in NoVA soon? I just ordered my ARB bumper.
Old 03-15-2014, 08:51 AM   #4046
Live For The Moment
Bsnaylor has a brilliant futureBsnaylor has a brilliant futureBsnaylor has a brilliant futureBsnaylor has a brilliant futureBsnaylor has a brilliant futureBsnaylor has a brilliant futureBsnaylor has a brilliant futureBsnaylor has a brilliant futureBsnaylor has a brilliant futureBsnaylor has a brilliant futureBsnaylor has a brilliant future

Bsnaylor's Tacoma Gallery
Got my HomerTaco Satochi put on.

Old 03-15-2014, 08:56 AM   #4047
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsnaylor View Post
Got my HomerTaco Satochi put on.

You sir have a beautiful truck. love the scs/mtr combo
Old 03-15-2014, 09:24 AM   #4048
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280Transplant View Post
Wrench party in NoVA soon? I just ordered my ARB bumper.
Installed mine on my own. When it comes in, get in touch.
Old 03-15-2014, 09:29 AM   #4049
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lespaulkid01 View Post
Cool, I'll look into them. Thanks!

Edit: Forgot to ask. Does anyone have any experience they could share with me for drilling a lock? I have a master lock hitch pin and when I went to unlock it last night to take it off, the key sheared off inside the lock. Not entirely sure what to do besides drill it out or cut the 3/4" steel hitch pin. haha
I can do lock stuff no problem. Just don't tell the fuzz in VA. Locksmithing without a license is a no no. I can pick most any locks. Re key, and non destructive extraction.
Old 03-15-2014, 10:43 AM   #4050
Lespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
I can do lock stuff no problem. Just don't tell the fuzz in VA. Locksmithing without a license is a no no. I can pick most any locks. Re key, and non destructive extraction.

Hmm. I may have you help me then. I tried to grab it with some needle nose but I can't get a good enough grip to pull it out.
Old 03-15-2014, 01:09 PM   #4052
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Haha im on the other side of Belmont
Old 03-15-2014, 02:59 PM   #4054
5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Installed mine on my own. When it comes in, get in touch.
I might take you up on that. I just looked through your build and I have a seriously long way to go!

I think from your pictures, we live fairly close to each other, but I have never seen your truck. I would have remembered it. We're right around 395 and Glebe rd.
Old 03-16-2014, 06:02 PM   #4055
Frogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I got quite a few things to do on the truck as well. Some are still in the mail, but should be here this week.

I'm waiting on Wheelers to get my AAL, but I can do suspension (billies and AAL) once that comes in.

I'm going to put in an automatic rear window (actuator + metal hinge).

I got bed lights on the way. ROTOPAX gas can and mount.

I am also going to install the new model A/C blower motor.

Damn winter needs to take a hike.
Old 03-16-2014, 06:12 PM   #4056

Also, who was the guy that also played the Banjo? Send me a PM if you want to sit around and learn me a song or two.
Old 03-16-2014, 07:37 PM   #4057

Quote:
Also, who was the guy that also played the Banjo? Send me a PM if you want to sit around and learn me a song or two.

Haha I think you're thinking of me. I play guitar and dobro (and learning mandolin). Sending you a pm in a few though.
Old 03-17-2014, 01:33 PM   #4058
Quote:
I got quite a few things to do on the truck as well. Some are still in the mail, but should be here this week.

I'm waiting on Wheelers to get my AAL, but I can do suspension (billies and AAL) once that comes in.

I'm going to put in an automatic rear window (actuator + metal hinge).

I got bed lights on the way. ROTOPAX gas can and mount.

I am also going to install the new model A/C blower motor.

Damn winter needs to take a hike.
PMed you, Frogsauce
Old 03-17-2014, 01:46 PM   #4059
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
FYI guys

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...unglasses.html

Matt
Old 03-19-2014, 06:40 AM   #4060

Just a reminder for everyone:

The address is:
Fairfax, VA 22033

Products Discussed in this Thread