Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Northern Virginia Roll Call

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-01-2014, 07:40 PM   #5281
hpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manie
hpvds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLLD View Post
Dang man dig it up I'll buy it lol.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/m...643001308.html

http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/pts/4647076525.html
Old 09-01-2014, 07:43 PM   #5282
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation

LOL! Is that in GROIN MA? Nice!

Old 09-02-2014, 07:45 AM   #5283
GMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant future
GMC's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone want a TRD Skid plate?

It is dinged up, so not perfect. Spacers/bolts included

Free...Im in Annandale and am on the beltway alot, so it should be easy to meet up.
Old 09-02-2014, 07:51 AM   #5284
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
GMC - Wanna plan for friday? weather permitting?
Old 09-02-2014, 08:17 AM   #5285
GMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant future
GMC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
GMC - Wanna plan for friday? weather permitting?
Sounds good to me. Lets see how the weather looks later in the week.

PM or give me a call. With your address etc.

Anything I should do to prep? Spray any bolts with WD-40?
Old 09-02-2014, 08:54 AM   #5286
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
I would prep with a bottle of pb blaster
Old 09-02-2014, 12:54 PM   #5287
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks people I think I'll try an pick one of those bumpers up
Old 09-02-2014, 01:18 PM   #5288
Laichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant future
Name: Hugo
Laichaboss21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks people I think I'll try an pick one of those bumpers up

whats wrong with your current bumper?
Old 09-02-2014, 04:27 PM   #5289
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
When the engine blew he jumped off the dyne into a wall!

Kidding!
Old 09-03-2014, 05:17 AM   #5290
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
If I still had my silver bumper cover I would have given it to you. It's long gone though. Sorry.
Old 09-03-2014, 06:21 AM   #5291
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Well I modified it and now I don't need it modified the way I had it
Old 09-03-2014, 02:17 PM   #5292
Laichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Well I modified it and now I don't need it modified the way I had it

What you do to it? Maybe I like it and I'll trade you
Old 09-03-2014, 03:37 PM   #5293

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
And some cash because it would come with the skid and fogs that it goes with lol
Old 09-03-2014, 08:11 PM   #5294
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Pics
Old 09-03-2014, 08:57 PM   #5295

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/finish...a/14942875465/ that is the only pic with the lights in the front.
Old 09-04-2014, 05:21 AM   #5296
Quote:
https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/finish...a/14942875465/ that is the only pic with the lights in the front.
How much?
Old 09-04-2014, 07:16 AM   #5297
I prefer the term "beer researcher".
Lespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Lespaulkid01's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered the 3-lead progressive HD AAL from wheelers about a month and a half ago and am still waiting for them.. They have been on sever back order and can't get them in from Alcan as fast as the orders are coming in. It's not wheelers fault at all but I'm still getting a little frustrated and am thinking about just shelling out the extra money and switching my order to the icon 3-leaf AAL. Anyone have any experience with them? I assume being an icon product and made by Deaver that they are worth the money but wasn't sure how they handled weight.
Old 09-04-2014, 10:21 AM   #5298

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laichaboss21 View Post
How much?
300 plus your bumper
Old 09-04-2014, 10:27 AM   #5299
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
300 plus your bumper
Damn, steep price for a modified bumper…You can get a primered OEM bumper for like $150.

Matt
Old 09-04-2014, 11:27 AM   #5300
virginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Retired SNCO
virginiamarine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vatrdtaco View Post
Commuting from Manassas sucks. You either have to take 28 or 66 & both blow. My wife works in Herndon off 28 & the toll road. It takes her about an hour each way. If your office is in McLean, I would look into Reston/Herndon, Vienna, or Sterling.
Sorry for the late response, but hopefully not too late. I live and work where you guys are all talking about.....Live in Centreville and work in DC/McLean/Baileys. I also sometimes commute from the south from a second home.
To make this clear...those nice places in Manassas come with a price as vatrdtaco states. I'm not sure I would even consider that due to the traffic. One place I would consider if I had to do it all over again because of the amenities would be Fairfax City or Vienna (first choice is Vienna). Your way closer to all the above with some side roads you can take. With the new silver line coming in place....I also agree with reston. IMHO you should stay away from the lower beltway (Springfield/Woodbridge) cause you get everything all the time....there is no such thing as a break! lol

Products Discussed in this Thread