Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Northern Virginia Roll Call

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-31-2014, 01:30 PM   #5301
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
thats pretty sweet!
Old 08-31-2014, 01:40 PM   #5302
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by little squirt View Post
Man I love how the UCWM looks...nice work!

Matt
Old 08-31-2014, 03:18 PM   #5303
Lespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Lespaulkid01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by little squirt View Post
finished up the bumper and winch today!! Might have to take my cherokee out to that jeep jam thing and check it out......

Love it.. Did you fab it? Id love a little more front end protection but have no need for a full plate bumper.
Old 08-31-2014, 03:38 PM   #5304
little squirt has much to be proud oflittle squirt has much to be proud oflittle squirt has much to be proud oflittle squirt has much to be proud oflittle squirt has much to be proud oflittle squirt has much to be proud oflittle squirt has much to be proud oflittle squirt has much to be proud of

little squirt's Tacoma Gallery
nope left over old stock bumper, found a place that had 2 sitting on their shelf and I got one. here is the link to where i was able to locate them, you have to scroll through a couple pages to find a link to trdparts place that had the left overs. No longer being made now.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...-shipping.html
Old 08-31-2014, 04:12 PM   #5305
LED & HID positive
zopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Zak
zopperman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lespaulkid01 View Post
I've only ever seen some front shots of it, but it looks like it could be zopperman's? Maybe he will chime in.. Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Not his.
wish it was, love the fifth gens.

re commuting - I take the metro 4 stops to work every day from Clarendon area to Dupont area and want to shoot myself every morning - driving would likely be way worse. Traffic around here is insane - and I grew up outside NYC and went to school in Philly, I think this is comparable to NYC.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:03 PM   #5306
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Saw this today.

95 south
Old 08-31-2014, 07:33 PM   #5307
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
I love that winch mount
Old 09-01-2014, 08:36 AM   #5308
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a stock front bumper for sale
Old 09-01-2014, 09:36 AM   #5309
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLLD View Post
Anyone have a stock front bumper for sale
Shoots I just tossed my stock one out last week!
Old 09-01-2014, 06:25 PM   #5310
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
Shoots I just tossed my stock one out last week!
Dang man dig it up I'll buy it lol.
Old 09-01-2014, 06:40 PM   #5311
hpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manie
hpvds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dang man dig it up I'll buy it lol.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/m...643001308.html

http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/pts/4647076525.html
Old 09-01-2014, 06:43 PM   #5312
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation

LOL! Is that in GROIN MA? Nice!

Old 09-02-2014, 06:45 AM   #5313
GMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant future
GMC's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone want a TRD Skid plate?

It is dinged up, so not perfect. Spacers/bolts included

Free...Im in Annandale and am on the beltway alot, so it should be easy to meet up.
Old 09-02-2014, 06:51 AM   #5314
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
GMC - Wanna plan for friday? weather permitting?
Old 09-02-2014, 07:17 AM   #5315
GMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant futureGMC has a brilliant future
GMC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
GMC - Wanna plan for friday? weather permitting?
Sounds good to me. Lets see how the weather looks later in the week.

PM or give me a call. With your address etc.

Anything I should do to prep? Spray any bolts with WD-40?
Old 09-02-2014, 07:54 AM   #5316
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
I would prep with a bottle of pb blaster
Old 09-02-2014, 11:54 AM   #5317

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks people I think I'll try an pick one of those bumpers up
Old 09-02-2014, 12:18 PM   #5318
Laichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant future
Name: Hugo
Laichaboss21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks people I think I'll try an pick one of those bumpers up

whats wrong with your current bumper?
Old 09-02-2014, 03:27 PM   #5319
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
When the engine blew he jumped off the dyne into a wall!

Kidding!
Old 09-03-2014, 04:17 AM   #5320
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
If I still had my silver bumper cover I would have given it to you. It's long gone though. Sorry.

Products Discussed in this Thread