Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Northern Virginia Roll Call

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-03-2014, 05:21 AM   #5321
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Well I modified it and now I don't need it modified the way I had it
Old 09-03-2014, 01:17 PM   #5322
Laichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant future
Name: Hugo
Laichaboss21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLLD View Post
Well I modified it and now I don't need it modified the way I had it

What you do to it? Maybe I like it and I'll trade you
Old 09-03-2014, 02:37 PM   #5323
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
And some cash because it would come with the skid and fogs that it goes with lol
Old 09-03-2014, 07:11 PM   #5324
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Pics
Old 09-03-2014, 07:57 PM   #5325

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/finish...a/14942875465/ that is the only pic with the lights in the front.
Old 09-04-2014, 04:21 AM   #5326
Laichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant futureLaichaboss21 has a brilliant future
Quote:
https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/finish...a/14942875465/ that is the only pic with the lights in the front.
How much?
Old 09-04-2014, 06:16 AM   #5327
Lespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Lespaulkid01's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered the 3-lead progressive HD AAL from wheelers about a month and a half ago and am still waiting for them.. They have been on sever back order and can't get them in from Alcan as fast as the orders are coming in. It's not wheelers fault at all but I'm still getting a little frustrated and am thinking about just shelling out the extra money and switching my order to the icon 3-leaf AAL. Anyone have any experience with them? I assume being an icon product and made by Deaver that they are worth the money but wasn't sure how they handled weight.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:21 AM   #5328

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laichaboss21 View Post
How much?
300 plus your bumper
Old 09-04-2014, 09:27 AM   #5329
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
300 plus your bumper
Damn, steep price for a modified bumper…You can get a primered OEM bumper for like $150.

Matt
Old 09-04-2014, 10:27 AM   #5330
virginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Retired SNCO
virginiamarine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vatrdtaco View Post
Commuting from Manassas sucks. You either have to take 28 or 66 & both blow. My wife works in Herndon off 28 & the toll road. It takes her about an hour each way. If your office is in McLean, I would look into Reston/Herndon, Vienna, or Sterling.
Sorry for the late response, but hopefully not too late. I live and work where you guys are all talking about.....Live in Centreville and work in DC/McLean/Baileys. I also sometimes commute from the south from a second home.
To make this clear...those nice places in Manassas come with a price as vatrdtaco states. I'm not sure I would even consider that due to the traffic. One place I would consider if I had to do it all over again because of the amenities would be Fairfax City or Vienna (first choice is Vienna). Your way closer to all the above with some side roads you can take. With the new silver line coming in place....I also agree with reston. IMHO you should stay away from the lower beltway (Springfield/Woodbridge) cause you get everything all the time....there is no such thing as a break! lol
Old 09-04-2014, 02:40 PM   #5331
little squirt has much to be proud oflittle squirt has much to be proud oflittle squirt has much to be proud oflittle squirt has much to be proud oflittle squirt has much to be proud oflittle squirt has much to be proud oflittle squirt has much to be proud oflittle squirt has much to be proud of

little squirt's Tacoma Gallery
Any good powdercoaters in the nova area? Got new sliders I need done

Old 09-04-2014, 02:40 PM   #5332

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Damn, steep price for a modified bumper…You can get a primered OEM bumper for like $150.

Matt
I because he gets the skid and all the custom lower grill and the lights.
Old 09-04-2014, 02:52 PM   #5333

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by little squirt View Post
Any good powdercoaters in the nova area? Got new sliders I need done

Ya call this guy 7034726434 nova powder coat
Old 09-05-2014, 03:54 AM   #5334
little squirt has much to be proud oflittle squirt has much to be proud oflittle squirt has much to be proud oflittle squirt has much to be proud oflittle squirt has much to be proud oflittle squirt has much to be proud oflittle squirt has much to be proud oflittle squirt has much to be proud of

little squirt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ya call this guy 7034726434 nova powder coat

Thanks!
Old 09-05-2014, 12:58 PM   #5335
got a set of pretty new all weather tacoma floor mats if anyone wants them
Old 09-05-2014, 01:56 PM   #5336

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How much?
Do you want it? Throw out a offer
Old 09-05-2014, 10:01 PM   #5337
Young Padawan
Jonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: Was EMT Cert. for 2 years in CO.
Name: Spencer
Jonesn13's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys!

I will be moving into the Richmond area in about 30 days, is this thread or the "Calling all Virginians" thread the one I should start hanging out in?

Old 09-06-2014, 05:56 AM   #5338
kiefer squared is on a distinguished road

Name: Kiefer
kiefer squared's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
got a set of pretty new all weather tacoma floor mats if anyone wants them

How much are you looking to get for them?
Old 09-06-2014, 10:36 AM   #5339
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
We are alL pretty cool. But the central Virginia or tidewater maybe?
Old 09-06-2014, 06:09 PM   #5340
Young Padawan
Jonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: Was EMT Cert. for 2 years in CO.
Name: Spencer
Jonesn13's Tacoma Gallery
I managed to find the Central yesterday. Thanks!

Products Discussed in this Thread