Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Northern Virginia Roll Call

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-29-2011, 09:18 PM   #41
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vatrdtaco View Post
That's a good plan.

Can we think of a date that would work for everybody ?

Mid January ????
Old 11-30-2011, 05:22 PM   #42
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
Mid January is good. And I like the idea of a monthly meet. Either we rotate locations or just pick a central place & do it there.
Old 11-30-2011, 06:21 PM   #43
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vatrdtaco View Post
Mid January is good. And I like the idea of a monthly meet. Either we rotate locations or just pick a central place & do it there.
Just my opinion but rotating places would be the ideal way of keeping people coming to the meets.

Does someone want to start out with locations ?
Old 11-30-2011, 07:20 PM   #44
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
Pretty much anywhere cool... Hooters, Buffalo Wild Wings, Glory Days, Cheeseburger in Paradise...
Old 12-01-2011, 11:50 AM   #46
r6hokie is a jewel in the roughr6hokie is a jewel in the roughr6hokie is a jewel in the rough
r6hokie's Tacoma Gallery
Still happening this Saturday
Old 12-01-2011, 11:53 AM   #47
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe ill come out sometime... Nat Harbor is only 2hrs away
Old 12-01-2011, 03:30 PM   #48
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
i think ill be able to make it this weekend. should we get a list of people so we know whos going?
Old 12-01-2011, 05:46 PM   #49
r6hokie is a jewel in the roughr6hokie is a jewel in the roughr6hokie is a jewel in the rough
r6hokie's Tacoma Gallery
everyone that pm'd me they were coming also posted in this thread so feel free to make a list if you like

I count 8 folks
Old 12-01-2011, 07:14 PM   #50
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Where is said location?
Old 12-01-2011, 08:58 PM   #51
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
i think ill be able to make it this weekend. should we get a list of people so we know whos going?
i think so, make a list for yes, no, maybe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
Where is said location?
lurn ta reed deerrpuh
Old 12-01-2011, 09:02 PM   #52
That Guy
CaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CaptainFun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post

lurn ta reed deerrpuh
Damn, a meet finally gets set up and I'm out of town.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:05 PM   #53
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainFun View Post
Damn, a meet finally gets set up and I'm out of town.
me too! haha ive been there for the last couple attempts and watched them look promising then crash at the last minute.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:07 PM   #54
vball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Steven
vball6pac's Tacoma Gallery
I'm game. Looks like I luck out, cause this is my week off of school. Any place is cool. I don't mind the drive. Would be pretty cool to finally meet others on here.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:16 PM   #55
That Guy
CaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by vball6pac View Post
I'm game. Looks like I luck out, cause this is my week off of school. Any place is cool. I don't mind the drive. Would be pretty cool to finally meet others on here.

Especially that weird dude who bought the inflatable mattress in an IHOP parking lot.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:17 PM   #56
Live Fast, Die Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainFun View Post
Especially that weird dude who bought the inflatable mattress in an IHOP parking lot.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:20 PM   #57
vball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud of

Army:
Easy Superwhite. How did it hold up?? I still have the tent. Didn't have a whole lot of takers...
Old 12-01-2011, 09:23 PM   #58
That Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vball6pac View Post
Easy Superwhite. How did it hold up?? I still have the tent. Didn't have a whole lot of takers...
Its still tip top! Since I wasn't able to use it as much this past summer. Work and flaky friends ruined most of my proposed camping trips.

Its stored with the rest of must stuff ready for this spring!
Old 12-01-2011, 09:25 PM   #59
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post

lurn ta reed deerrpuh
I would but i shouldnt even be on here. im finishing my final lab report due tomorrow...it sucks! haha if i finish soon ill make a list.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:40 PM   #60

Army:
Good luck on the lab!! This is my week off. I start back up with 2 more classes Monday, so I am looking forward to hooking up, and hanging out with everyone........

Products Discussed in this Thread