Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Northern Virginia Roll Call

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-17-2011, 09:27 PM   #1
r6hokie is a jewel in the roughr6hokie is a jewel in the roughr6hokie is a jewel in the rough
r6hokie's Tacoma Gallery
Northern Virginia Roll Call

Looking to do a meetup, tell me what you think of these places:

Chipotle, Kingstowne-Alexandria
Hooters Fairfax
Sonic, Fredericksburg
Starbucks, Herndon
Chik Filet, Chantilly
Sheetz, Haymarket
Somewhere in Rockville
National Harbor, MD

Who would come, I am thinkin the weekend after Turkey Day, just somewhere we can chill, chat, get something to eat, loiter, and bounce

Come represent VA lol
Old 11-17-2011, 09:28 PM   #2
r6hokie is a jewel in the roughr6hokie is a jewel in the roughr6hokie is a jewel in the rough
r6hokie's Tacoma Gallery
or I can try and find a toyota dealer near food that would host us
Old 11-17-2011, 09:30 PM   #3
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
id be down for any of those places but i will be out of town that weekend. would be nice to get some of the locals together for the first time. i know there are a few lingering on here because we have tried to plan meets before but nothing ever went through
Old 11-18-2011, 06:08 AM   #4
r6hokie's Tacoma Gallery
oops I meant the weekend after the weekend of Turkey Day which is the first weekend in December, damn snowboarding season will be upon us by then lol
Old 11-21-2011, 08:50 PM   #6
s2studio is on a distinguished road

s2studio's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Richmond, but often make my way up to the northern va. area...I am definitely down to meet if I'm in the area!!
Old 11-21-2011, 08:56 PM   #8
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
ill most likely be back at school but if im home id be down for a meet
Old 11-23-2011, 11:03 AM   #10
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-23-2011, 11:06 AM   #11
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
If you guys do it on that sunday at the national harbor I will be down to come.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:16 AM   #12
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
My first choice would be Chantilly, go figure. But if you guys get something set up I'll see if I can make it.

Just got a call from the freight company, my new bumper will be delivered next Friday
Old 11-23-2011, 06:07 PM   #13
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
I should be able to make it, national harbor would be my choice since im only 10min from it.

Would prefer northern va otherwise or anywhere around the beltway.
Old 11-24-2011, 08:45 AM   #14
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post
yeah i thought about you stephen but figured you were at school and werent sure when youd be back in town.
yeah man. i might be back but since im on break now idk. christmas break is in like 2 and a half weeks though!
Old 11-24-2011, 11:51 AM   #15
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
Anywhere would work for me. I'm in Manassas. My vote would be for Hooters in Fairfax. I try to stay out of Fredericksbug. I have a psycho ex that lives down there. But, there is a way cool place to eat in Central Park called Quaker Steak & Lube. I've been to a few in PA. Think gearhead themed Hooters.
Old 11-24-2011, 11:57 AM   #16
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

And they are getting ready to open a Buffalo Wild Wings in Manassas.
Old 11-24-2011, 02:28 PM   #17
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vatrdtaco View Post
Anywhere would work for me. I'm in Manassas. My vote would be for Hooters in Fairfax. I try to stay out of Fredericksbug. I have a psycho ex that lives down there. But, there is a way cool place to eat in Central Park called Quaker Steak & Lube. I've been to a few in PA. Think gearhead themed Hooters.
Still Havnt been to quacker state I know they have car and truck shows during the warmer months
Old 11-25-2011, 07:32 AM   #18

The food is pretty decent, the beer is cold, & the decor is cool. Rumor has it they are opening one in Manassas. I say we do Buffalo Wild Wings when they open in a few weeks.
Old 11-26-2011, 07:23 AM   #19
another minion
FrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the rough

Name: Frank
FrankNasti's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested. Let me know when and where.
Old 11-26-2011, 08:40 PM   #20

I'll keep an eye on BWW. I drive by there almost every day. The shopping center is still 1/2 empty so me may have room to park together & shoot some pics.

Products Discussed in this Thread