Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

NOVA BS Thread

Old 11-29-2011, 07:38 AM   #1
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
NOVA BS Thread

Hello fellow Northern Virginiaers, I felt it appropriate to have our own BS thread. So feel free to talk about whatever you'd like
Old 11-29-2011, 07:55 AM   #2
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-29-2011, 09:27 AM   #3
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J00 get outa here! No place fer 757
Old 11-29-2011, 12:02 PM   #4
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
lets see if we can get this one to work! haha
Old 11-29-2011, 12:05 PM   #5
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post
J00 get outa here! No place fer 757
Old 11-29-2011, 12:06 PM   #6
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Got me a excited thought I was gonna see some nice chevys!
Old 11-29-2011, 12:08 PM   #7
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
back when they were actually worth something.
Old 11-29-2011, 12:12 PM   #8
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
Yeah mine was worth a lot cause it ate all my money lol

Old 11-29-2011, 12:14 PM   #9
That Guy
CaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CaptainFun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Joneill03, did you end up getting that Demello bumper?
Old 11-29-2011, 12:15 PM   #10
That Guy
CaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Yeah mine was worth a lot cause it ate all my money lol

Details please...
Old 11-29-2011, 12:15 PM   #11
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainFun View Post
Joneill03, did you end up getting that Demello bumper?
Its being dropped off friday
Hopefully it'll be on the truck by Saturday morning
Old 11-29-2011, 12:18 PM   #12
That Guy
Quote:

I'm jealous...
Old 11-29-2011, 12:20 PM   #13
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:

Details please...
1970 Nova 454 big block locker rear end

but then lifters ate my cam and metal shrapnel ate my bearings then I sold it for 3500
Old 11-29-2011, 12:21 PM   #14
Look away, I'm hideous!

Quote:

I'm jealous...
It took a long time of begging the wife. I was going to go with Relentless but when that Demello bumper came up for cheap and in stock I got her to say yes. Shipping sucked though.
Old 11-29-2011, 12:27 PM   #15
That Guy
Quote:
1970 Nova 454 big block locker rear end

but then lifters ate my cam and metal shrapnel ate my bearings then I sold it for 3500
That's a bummer. She looks beautiful.

A buddy of mine in HS built a Nova, it looked terrible but it was built for the strip. You couldn't help but smile when that engine started up.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:21 PM   #16
Live Fast, Die Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
lets see if we can get this one to work! haha
Hopefully! We finally have a decent amount of members around here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
Alright Joejoe...I guess you can be allowed...since you've actually been up here for a meet
Quote:
guess it is a little missleading

Quote:
Hell yeah! Post pics asap!
Old 11-29-2011, 06:40 PM   #17
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-29-2011, 06:44 PM   #18
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hopefully! We finally have a decent amount of members around here
yeah im tryin to come up this weekend because my friend is getting back from boot camp so if i do come up ill try and make the one this weekend.. if not we need to make meets a regular thing! haha

btw i saw you driving again on rt 1 like saturday haha i wasnt in my truck though.
Old 11-29-2011, 07:47 PM   #19
Live Fast, Die Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
uhhh..., let me check my records.....nope your not from here but sign here and you can stay

Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
yeah im tryin to come up this weekend because my friend is getting back from boot camp so if i do come up ill try and make the one this weekend.. if not we need to make meets a regular thing! haha

btw i saw you driving again on rt 1 like saturday haha i wasnt in my truck though.
gotcha, unfortunately i wont be able to make the meet saturday, will be outa town. cant believe we finally set up a successful meet and im going to miss it. but i agree im all for having meets on a regular basis!

haha yeah prob was saturday, went up to my grandmas for a second thanksgiving
Old 11-29-2011, 07:58 PM   #20
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
uhhh..., let me check my records.....nope your not from here but sign here and you can stay

Last time I heard sign here I bought a truck ...

Im technically only 10min from VA and have spent alot of time in VA and I hate the traffic aswell as the drivers in VA (not taco drivers ) so I feel like im a part in VA