Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Richmond meet and greet

Old 12-04-2011, 09:20 PM   #1
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Richmond meet and greet

Me and Tacoma89 were wondering if anyone's up for a Richmond meet and greet on Dec 18th. Prob around 3pm, usual bull shittery, some small mod help if anyone needs it and grab some food.

Maybe at the BWW in Short Pump
Old 12-05-2011, 04:08 AM   #4
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-05-2011, 05:52 AM   #5
Money Pit
tacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant future

Name: Chase
tacoma89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns Taco View Post
Count me in! I live 5 mins from short pump.
Wonder if i have seen you around then. I go to school in NC, but i live in short pump
Old 12-05-2011, 06:13 AM   #6
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma89 View Post
Wonder if i have seen you around then. I go to school in NC, but i live in short pump
I'm sure you have, I used to live off Lauderdale in Short Pump and now i'm like 1 bllock away from Costco on Broad St.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:26 AM   #7
Money Pit
tacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns Taco View Post
I'm sure you have, I used to live off Lauderdale in Short Pump and now i'm like 1 bllock away from Costco on Broad St.
ya, I must have, i am over in twin hickory now.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:51 AM   #8
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
My wallet is gonna hate me. Gonna be driving up and back to shoot. After dropping the ladies off... back to short pump.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:52 AM   #9
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
If only I was still in Chesterfield.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:05 AM   #10
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
If only I was still in Chesterfield.
Where you at now?
Old 12-05-2011, 07:11 AM   #11
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
Where you at now?
Asheville, Nc. 5 hours away.

If I'm for the weekend I could go, I typically come up every 3 weeks or so and visit. If we're not on overtime I'll roll on up.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:45 AM   #14
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
Asheville, Nc. 5 hours away.

If I'm for the weekend I could go, I typically come up every 3 weeks or so and visit. If we're not on overtime I'll roll on up.
Oh man, you moved far. Haha
Old 12-05-2011, 12:13 PM   #15
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Just a little way. :jelly dance:
Old 12-05-2011, 08:11 PM   #16
Money Pit

Where are all the richmonders??? I know I see tacomas all over the place
Old 12-06-2011, 12:40 PM   #17
DanC is on a distinguished road
DanC's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in. Newly unemployed so lots of time till the job search comes through.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:47 PM   #18
zfisher89 will become famous soon enough

Name: zach
zfisher89's Tacoma Gallery
i should be able to make it
Old 12-06-2011, 05:53 PM   #19
Money Pit

Sounds good, looks like we will have a good time
Old 12-06-2011, 05:55 PM   #20
That Guy
CaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CaptainFun's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed. I'm game pending work obligations.