Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

NC MOD/COOKOUT DAY (WINSTON-SALEM)

Old 01-09-2012, 07:26 PM   #41
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakabo View Post
fuck... just realized i have something that morning. odds on this thing running past 2 or 3pm???
if i had to guess, then yeah i can see this meet going past 3 if there are a good number of people who show
Old 01-09-2012, 08:09 PM   #43
GoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
GoDeacsWFU23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
Do you have any restrooms? I have really bad bowel problems.

as long as your still not butthurt.......

But on a serious note I would like to extend a formal invitation to you to attend our little shindig and yes we have restrooms, both mens and womens.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:19 PM   #44
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDeacsWFU23 View Post
as long as your still not butthurt.......

But on a serious note I would like to extend a formal invitation to you to attend our little shindig and yes we have restrooms, both mens and womens.
isn't it past your bedtime?

Old 01-09-2012, 08:23 PM   #45
GoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
isn't it past your bedtime?

i was doing homework and then stopped and started paying attention to the game
Old 01-09-2012, 08:41 PM   #46

ROLL TIDE!
Old 01-09-2012, 08:43 PM   #47
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
ROLL TIDE!
Old 01-09-2012, 08:44 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
Just a little bit of SEC love

even though I am a Wake fan.
Old 01-10-2012, 04:27 AM   #49
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I'll definitely be attending, put in a request off from Saturday for the 18th. I only get two a year whether we work or not, so if this changes someones getting
Old 01-10-2012, 05:37 AM   #50
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
I'll definitely be attending, put in a request off from Saturday for the 18th. I only get two a year whether we work or not, so if this changes someones getting
Well that means I'll be there for sure too!

And from the previous post a page back, I would say a dremal would probably work the best for the grill.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:40 AM   #51
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
Well that means I'll be there for sure too!

And from the previous post a page back, I would say a dremal would probably work the best for the grill.
If I'm off this Saturday we can go pick up my gear oil if you want to. I've got a feeling I'll be working though.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:43 AM   #52
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If I'm off this Saturday we can go pick up my gear oil if you want to. I've got a feeling I'll be working though.
Sounds good man. Just holler at me, and we'll figure it out
Old 01-10-2012, 06:31 AM   #53

I have updated the OP with the attendees/possible attendeees. If there are any discrepencies please let me know. Also, if anyone else is planning to attend please let me know as soon as you can so I can get the warehouse organized in the event of bad weather.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:32 AM   #54
Whyareyoureadingthis?

This is going to be absolutely awesome, even if it's just a few of us. We need a photo wizard for shots?
Old 01-10-2012, 06:33 AM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakabo View Post
fuck... just realized i have something that morning. odds on this thing running past 2 or 3pm???

I would say it would run past 2:00. We are going to do a cookout for lunch so that will take a little time to stop and eat. We can also do a cookout for supper if it runs that long.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:05 AM   #56
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This is going to be absolutely awesome, even if it's just a few of us. We need a photo wizard for shots?
Hmmm..... challenge accepted.

Quote:
I would say it would run past 2:00. We are going to do a cookout for lunch so that will take a little time to stop and eat. We can also do a cookout for supper if it runs that long.
Sounds good, make it a full day trip for those who want to stay. I'll be coming from a couple hours away so I'm good till whenever.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:47 AM   #57
Hey you'll watch this!!!
BigA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A
BigA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BigA
Put me down as a maybe I don't of anything id like to do to my truck right now but I could be an extra set of hands!
Old 01-10-2012, 01:09 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
OP what all do we need food wise?

I was going to get all the food previously and just get a couple bucks from everyone when they get there. That is why I am trying to get a good head count so I know how much to buy.
Old 01-10-2012, 01:33 PM   #60
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was going to get all the food previously and just get a couple bucks from everyone when they get there. That is why I am trying to get a good head count so I know how much to buy.
Awesome. You gots a grill I suppose?