Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

NC MOD/COOKOUT DAY (WINSTON-SALEM)

Old 01-07-2012, 08:01 PM   #1
GoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
GoDeacsWFU23's Tacoma Gallery
NC MOD/COOKOUT DAY (WINSTON-SALEM)

We have all put our heads together and come up with a mod/cookout day instead of a meet/eat day. Location is going to be in Winston-Salem at my business. This is so we will not be bothered by the law and not run off by anyone. We can spend however long we want there and pretty much have the entire industrial park to ourselves. I will buy all the food up front if everyone wants to pitch in a few bucks to help cover the costs. The more people that show up the cheaper it will be!! My parking lot can hold about 40 vehicles and that does not include our empty field which could hold 200+.

PLAN TO BRING YOUR OWN TOOLS. WE HAVE VERY LIMITED TOOLS IN MY SHOP AND EVEN FEWER THAT PERTAIN TO VEHICLES GIVEN WE SELL AND SERVICE COMMERCIAL FOOD EQUIPMENT.

Meet spot: Winston-Salem

Date and Time: Feb. 18th, 10:00am-until

Food: We will be grilling out hamburgers/hotdogs. I am also going to bring the deep fryer and do hot wings. Adult beverages (for those over 21) and child beverages will be available. Please plan to contribute a few bucks to help offset the cost.

Weather: If weather is bad we have a large warehouse where we can pull in a few cars at a time.

Place: Alexander Equipment Company (directions and address will be posted when we get closer to the date)

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN ATTEND SO I CAN GET A LIST GOING AND CAN PLAN ACCORDINGLY FOR FOOD AND DRINKS.

ALL MAYBE'S MUST BE CONFIRMED YES OR NO BY FEB. 16TH SO FOOD CAN BE BOUGHT AND EVERYONE IS NOT STUCK HAVING TO PAY A TON FOR OVER PURCHASED FOOD!

ATTENDING:

1. GoDeacsWFU23*
2. rubberduckytaco
3. VirginiaBound*
4. Pope953*
5. AlphaEcho2k5 (maybe)
6. jgwheeler17*
7. Sandman614*
8. BigA*
9. GTechoma*
10. THERYANO
11. Wheeler3129*
12. speedydave* (pending weather report)
13. luco1029 (2)
14. 04taco2wd*
15. DC Taco
16. spearhead*

A star only means I have received a definite confirmation from the PM sent. If you want a * and want to feel special, PM me back!
Old 01-07-2012, 10:39 PM   #2
no one ever pays me in gum
blacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: caleb
blacksheff405's Tacoma Gallery
ATTENDING:

1.GoDeacsWFU23
2.blacksheff405
Old 01-08-2012, 05:34 AM   #3
taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
taco4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to but Feb 18 is my wife's birthday so I couldn't do that. If the date gets changed you can count me in.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:00 AM   #4
rubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: civil engineer
Name: nicholas
rubberduckytaco's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to go to this it's only 3.5 hours from me I might be able to get a convoy from sc too I'm having a meet jan 28 in Columbia and 20 or so people said they will be there I will see if any want to come to this but you can add my name to the list
Old 01-08-2012, 07:50 AM   #5
GoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberduckytaco View Post
I would love to go to this it's only 3.5 hours from me I might be able to get a convoy from sc too I'm having a meet jan 28 in Columbia and 20 or so people said they will be there I will see if any want to come to this but you can add my name to the list

Get as many to come as you would like. There is plenty of space.
Old 01-08-2012, 08:02 AM   #6
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Slot me in as a maybe, all depends if I'm going to have duty on that day or not
Old 01-08-2012, 08:04 AM   #7
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Less than two hours from here. If I'm off of work I'll be coming.
Old 01-08-2012, 08:05 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
Less than two hours from here. If I'm off of work I'll be coming.

i will put you down as a maybe now, let me know for sure when the date gets closer so i can buy the right amount of food
Old 01-08-2012, 02:52 PM   #9
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Chris, the basketball league I am coaching will be done by then. So the 18th i'll be wide open and good to go if you can get off work.

So Jonathan put me down as a maybe. I'll for sure know when Chris knows.
Old 01-08-2012, 08:04 PM   #10

THIS IS THE NEW THREAD FOR THE NC MEET/EAT which is now a MOD/COOKOUT
Old 01-08-2012, 08:45 PM   #11
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
Chris, the basketball league I am coaching will be done by then. So the 18th i'll be wide open and good to go if you can get off work.

So Jonathan put me down as a maybe. I'll for sure know when Chris knows.
are you trying to ride with me or convoy? i don't care either way man. i say road trip ftw
Old 01-08-2012, 09:22 PM   #12
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Jonathan, put me down as a "maybe" as well. This may be a great time to get some help with my Ammo can install.
Old 01-09-2012, 06:38 AM   #13
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
are you trying to ride with me or convoy? i don't care either way man. i say road trip ftw
Well...I was talking to the Chris (Vacountryboy) but yes, in the other thread I was asking if you wanted to meet up and follow each other down. We'll stop in Marion and meet the other Chris (Vacountryboy). Be a big convey.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:03 AM   #14
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What time will this be Saturday? Lets plan on an I 40 convoy!
Old 01-09-2012, 08:13 AM   #15
A-TRAC Equipped
speedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
speedydave's Tacoma Gallery
I could pick up with the I40 west convoy. I probably wont have anything to install but could bring tools. What kind of installs does everyone have in mind?
Old 01-09-2012, 08:20 AM   #16
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedydave View Post
I could pick up with the I40 west convoy. I probably wont have anything to install but could bring tools. What kind of installs does everyone have in mind?
I've got some audio and fluid change stuff planned. for those not really sure on what they want to do, a rear, transfer case (if you have one), and front diff fluid change is a good maintenance job that takes a little time but is very important and pretty cheap. also rear diff breather mod is one I might do if I have time.

Throw me in the OP, OP.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:39 AM   #17
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
nobody wants to ride with you. . . . . . because you suck
Old 01-09-2012, 08:43 AM   #18
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedydave View Post
They can meet me off 86 and then we'll meet you off 125?

I don't suppose I need anything done to mine. Unless someone can try to figure out how to get my dash back together correctly.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:46 AM   #19
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
I've got some audio and fluid change stuff planned. for those not really sure on what they want to do, a rear, transfer case (if you have one), and front diff fluid change is a good maintenance job that takes a little time but is very important and pretty cheap. also rear diff breather mod is one I might do if I have time.

Throw me in the OP, OP.
I was just thinking about that. I'm sure the fluids can be picked up at an Auto parts store local, or I can pick it up before I come.

Not sure what to get; nor am I sure how to drain, fill correctly. I suppose that's what mod day is for.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:47 AM   #20
I'm a zit. Get it?

^^^ I'll bring zip ties and duct tape. we got dis