Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Gulches, SC meet 2

View Poll Results: What date(s), If none Choose May and post what date youd prefer.
April 13-15 4 15.38%
April 20-22 3 11.54%
April 27-29 5 19.23%
May 14 53.85%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-16-2012, 08:35 PM   #241
diabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joshua
diabetic91's Tacoma Gallery
i like how higherlux has the dirtiest truck there and before we left he was like i really dont want to go through mud and fj that was some pretty sketchy shit a couple times just glad you didnt end up like the jeep
Old 06-16-2012, 08:36 PM   #242
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
just bought a new taillight

and bump for more pics
Old 06-16-2012, 08:37 PM   #243
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabetic91 View Post
i like how higherlux has the dirtiest truck there and before we left he was like i really dont want to go through mud and fj that was some pretty sketchy shit a couple times just glad you didnt end up like the jeep
i didnt intend on getting stuck in the mud
Old 06-16-2012, 08:39 PM   #244
diabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddiabetic91 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joshua
diabetic91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
i didnt intend on getting stuck in the mud
i was like blake watch out for the mud hole right in it Damn it
Old 06-16-2012, 08:57 PM   #245
SilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Zack
SilverTacoZack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabetic91 View Post
I don't think I ever really came close to rolling, but I did come pretty close to sliding into obstacles a few times on Heartbreaker.
Old 06-17-2012, 03:01 PM   #246

wheres the rest of the pics and vids?
Old 06-17-2012, 03:37 PM   #247
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
In the BS thread you moron
Old 12-08-2012, 08:13 PM   #248

When are we going back?
Old 12-11-2012, 07:12 PM   #250
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadToy View Post
We have a group of FJ's (and 1 Tacoma) going on 12/28......
If be down to go more than likely!!
Got a thread for it?
I'll try and recruit some more tacomas
Old 12-11-2012, 08:20 PM   #251
MadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
MadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
If be down to go more than likely!!
Got a thread for it?
I'll try and recruit some more tacomas
Don't have one here, but there's one on fjcruisers and ncfjcruisers.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:24 PM   #252

Post it in the gulches bs thread