Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Gulches, SC meet 2

View Poll Results: What date(s), If none Choose May and post what date youd prefer.
April 13-15 4 15.38%
April 20-22 3 11.54%
April 27-29 5 19.23%
May 14 53.85%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-15-2012, 01:32 PM   #1
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Gulches, SC meet 2

Looking to take another trip up to Gulches ORV again to hit some stuff i didnt quite get the chance to do last time...

There is no specific date set but im thinking it will deffinatly be sometime after the georgia meet in March so everyone has plenty of time to get prepared for this one. Just throw some dates out there and we'll pick the one the most can go on.

Link to the site for any more info you may want:
http://www.gulchesorvpark.com/

Pics from the previous trip:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...meet-pics.html

I would highly recommend that you have 4wd and sliders at minimum, if your PreRunner at least have a locker and sliders and im sure you can make it through some of the trails but it would also help to have someone with a winch in each group depending on how many show up!

Same routine as usual, add your name to the list if you plan to come.

1. 01Tac0ma
2. Jonyd182
3. Max-4_Yota (maybe)
4. MadToy
5. CrazyCooter
6. Rubberduckytaco
7. 07NavyTaco
8. jbclarke16 (maybe)
9. tacoman15 (maybe)
10. SargeSlapnuts & Heep
11. tacomaman06 (maybe)

Poll added for dates, just pick whatever you think will be the best for you to come.
Old 01-15-2012, 02:06 PM   #2
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-15-2012, 02:22 PM   #3
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Interested.
Old 01-15-2012, 02:28 PM   #4
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe in, Get a date set and i'll see if I can get off.

I assume a full weekend like fri-sunday.
Old 01-15-2012, 02:51 PM   #5
What do you mean I can't go up there...Watch this!
Jonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
Jonyd182's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in
Old 01-15-2012, 03:06 PM   #6
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
in depending on date
Old 01-15-2012, 04:27 PM   #7
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
Maybe in, Get a date set and i'll see if I can get off.

I assume a full weekend like fri-sunday.
Yea since it will be after march i will be back in school inspartanburg so ill probably go friday since we only have school mon-thurs and i may stay till sunday but not sure if i really want to camp in there camp spots...really close to the trails id rather sleep in the truck lol but most likely a weekend thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonyd182 View Post
Count me in
Old 01-16-2012, 07:50 AM   #10
rubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: civil engineer
Name: nicholas
rubberduckytaco's Tacoma Gallery
id be down to go but i have a prerunner so i would prolly go just to take pics of everyone lol
Old 01-16-2012, 09:04 AM   #11
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i'd like to go, just a little worried about my truck getting banged up.
Old 01-16-2012, 09:51 AM   #12
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
my maybe just turned in to a no until further notice
Old 01-16-2012, 09:57 AM   #13
Jonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberduckytaco View Post
id be down to go but i have a prerunner so i would prolly go just to take pics of everyone lol
I've got a toe strap we can pull around with

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07NavyTaco View Post
There are easy trails but I would suggest driving around with some one else when we get there to see what your comfort level is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
???
Old 01-16-2012, 10:39 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadToy View Post
I'll go. I'm sure I'll be at Gulches several times before then too....
added to the list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCooter View Post
interested! May would be good because it would be between semesters but not sure what day exactly yet.
Cool deal just let me know

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberduckytaco View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07NavyTaco View Post
I agree with Jonyd, you guys especially the prerunner should ride with someone for a little while and see how you feel about the trails, but as long as you have sliders you shouldnt get banged up to bad...I only came home with 1 dent from the last trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post

Go figure
Old 01-16-2012, 11:11 AM   #15
MadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
MadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Tough to do any damage if you stick to the red perimeter trail. Maybe a few light scratches from twigs - and a few scratches on the exhaust crossover.....
Old 01-16-2012, 11:20 AM   #16

Quote:
Tough to do any damage if you stick to the red perimeter trail. Maybe a few light scratches from twigs - and a few scratches on the exhaust crossover.....
This was me last time I went trying to stay on the perimeter trail.

Damn freaking quick sand......

Old 01-16-2012, 11:30 AM   #17
MadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
MadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Ah - so that's the infamous quick sand I only heard about.....
Old 01-16-2012, 11:35 AM   #18
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
GAHHHHHH i hate being over here missing all the fun!!!!!
Old 01-16-2012, 05:13 PM   #19

Quote:
The perimeter trail is nothing but a dirt road basically...scratches never hurt anybody, I creased my bed last time when the truck leaned to the driver side and rested on a tree

Quote:

I remember that spot and didnt even think about going through it...I knew i wouldnt make it, plus i had just watched a 2nd gen go through a long hole about 100ft and get stuck in the first 5ft so i was out of the question for mud that day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
GAHHHHHH i hate being over here missing all the fun!!!!!
Come on up..It will be worth the ride
Old 01-16-2012, 05:26 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
I remember that spot and didnt even think about going through it...I knew i wouldnt make it, plus i had just watched a 2nd gen go through a long hole about 100ft and get stuck in the first 5ft so i was out of the question for mud that day!
It was right at the bottom of trail 17. I really wasn't trying to plow through mud, just turning around because I missed my trail. Before I knew it I was sunk in some good ol swamp mud. Let me tell you, it smelled so nice and my Gril just loved it.