Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

B'Ham Get Together?

Old 12-06-2008, 11:54 PM   #21
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
i lurk around a bunch of other forums and was wondering if your going to plan on changing this to that sunday instead. Please post back on here for sure Because I wouldn't be able to make it if its on that sunday.
when is it on what date
Old 12-07-2008, 12:04 AM   #22
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna say it was originally scheduled for the 3rd of january. I read a lot on ttora, customtacos, and xr-undergound (weird right). I'm thinking they are changing the date to the following sunday (4th) and I wouldn't be able to make it then. BTW Lents, I think its gonna be fun cause it will be a lot of xrunners. I'll feel like I have a lift without spending any money!
Old 12-07-2008, 12:09 AM   #23
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wanna say it was originally scheduled for the 3rd of january. I read a lot on ttora, customtacos, and xr-undergound (weird right). I'm thinking they are changing the date to the following sunday (4th) and I wouldn't be able to make it then. BTW Lents, I think its gonna be fun cause it will be a lot of xrunners. I'll feel like I have a lift without spending any money!
haha exactly. Yeah I want to come to one, I'll try to bring my dad. If this all works out(the date). I'm trying to convince my dad to get another Tacoma or Tundra, It will be good for him to come.
Old 12-07-2008, 12:12 AM   #24
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha two tacomas in the driveway. Bliss. Every morning when I leave for work I'm greeted by two 5th gens in my driveway. Let me know if he wants to get a new tacoma, i got a crazy deal on mine and I keep referring people to my salesman. Plus they throw in an extra set of bed tie downs, all weather mats, and will deliver for free.
Old 12-07-2008, 12:20 AM   #25
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha two tacomas in the driveway. Bliss. Every morning when I leave for work I'm greeted by two 5th gens in my driveway. Let me know if he wants to get a new tacoma, i got a crazy deal on mine and I keep referring people to my salesman. Plus they throw in an extra set of bed tie downs, all weather mats, and will deliver for free.
ha alright i will do, but it will be until April (my b-day) before he gets another car/truck. thats an awesome deal though.

You know the floors of the Trail Teams FJ? I might be making my floors like that.
Old 12-07-2008, 12:22 AM   #26

noice. I like FJ's very much. Wish I had a million dollars to buy shit. O well. But anyways. think you'll be able to make this meet?
Old 12-07-2008, 12:27 AM   #27
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
noice. I like FJ's very much. Wish I had a million dollars to buy shit. O well. But anyways. think you'll be able to make this meet?
Yeah my friend from the High School has the 2008 FJ TT. Um I might i will definitely talk to my dad and make plans.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:39 AM   #28
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

my dad said that he wanted to come to the meet.. Make it happen, Paul.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:55 AM   #29

haha. I will try. I'll have to join over at xr-underground to get a hold of the guy orchestrating it.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:59 PM   #30
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha. I will try. I'll have to join over at xr-underground to get a hold of the guy orchestrating it.
ok thats cool. Is it all going to be X-Runners?
Old 12-08-2008, 06:21 PM   #31
NixXR462 will become famous soon enough
NixXR462's Tacoma Gallery
Hey sorry yeah had talked about it being on that sunday. I think that is going to be a inconvenience though for some too, because of church and all. So I'm thinking its either Saturday evening or sunday. The evening wouldn't be bad it just gets dark so early now. It want be all X-Runners. Just us X-Runner guy are more enthusiastic about having meets. You guys have to help spread then word to your buddies or people you know on here or other forums. I never get on the other forums much to know anyone from Alabama on there. I'll try to keep you guys better updated now. I just thought this thread died on here. Lifesaflaw sneaking around XR-U now too so he will the details too and trade his TRD sport in on a X. haha.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:27 PM   #32

I wanted an x for the longest time man. trust me. I just decided i do too much towing to get one. But yea, I do lurk around A LOT on xru. Saturday night would be kinda cool because my next thing to get would be some kind of hids and I know you xrunners are all about lights.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:36 PM   #33
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wanted an x for the longest time man. trust me. I just decided i do too much towing to get one. But yea, I do lurk around A LOT on xru. Saturday night would be kinda cool because my next thing to get would be some kind of hids and I know you xrunners are all about lights.
ha Paul you just want to get everything Toyota dont you.. just kidding
Old 12-08-2008, 08:41 PM   #34

Nah. I wanted one back when I had my prelude and I was battling between replacing my car with a truck, or another car. The x kinda fit that bill. However I chose truck and now I don't think I will ever own anything but a truck.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:46 PM   #35
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nah. I wanted one back when I had my prelude and I was battling between replacing my car with a truck, or another car. The x kinda fit that bill. However I chose truck and now I don't think I will ever own anything but a truck.
oh ok. Yeah i might do a suv/ or car for my 2nd car. Why didnt you get it? Because you tow stuff. Of course, you can NEVER go off-roading.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:49 PM   #36

haha....just ask any x-runner, they don't like to two things. besides, they are too pretty to tow, even though we all know they can
Old 12-08-2008, 08:53 PM   #37
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha....just ask any x-runner, they don't like to two things. besides, they are too pretty to tow, even though we all know they can
oh yeah i know that. they have some pretty stiff springs. Sport springs.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:12 PM   #38

quoted from stepside taco on a different forum:

"Yeah its going to be 3rd final date a 3:30-4:00.
Everyone try to make it. "
Old 12-10-2008, 02:27 PM   #39
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
quoted from stepside taco on a different forum:

"Yeah its going to be 3rd final date a 3:30-4:00.
Everyone try to make it. "
me and my dad will be there!
Old 12-11-2008, 07:48 AM   #40

If you guys live in the southeast you should really try to make it. Remember, Bham is only about 2 hours away from EVERYTHING. Montgomery, Atlanta.....