Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

B'Ham Get Together?

Old 12-18-2008, 02:53 PM   #41
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
figured I'd bump this since theres so many new members on here.
Old 12-18-2008, 04:33 PM   #42
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
i'm out... i have to work ,maybe i'll catch the next one.
Old 12-19-2008, 09:14 AM   #43
Hey guys watch THIS!
fasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to behold

fasn8dave's Tacoma Gallery
wow this brings back memories. I lived in B.Ham for a while - worked for EBSCO, right down 280 from the Summit. Ended up building a house in Leeds before moving to NC.

I'll actually be traveling to / from Tuscaloosa for a family visit. Is Johnny Rocket's still there as well? I wanted to stop by there and eat. There and the Purple Onion, LOL
Old 12-19-2008, 01:24 PM   #44
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasn8dave View Post
Is Johnny Rocket's still there as well? I wanted to stop by there and eat. There and the Purple Onion, LOL

I'll only answer that if you promise to come!
Old 12-29-2008, 07:22 AM   #45

Just wanted to let everyone know this meet is still going on and I as well as a few others will be getting there a bit before 3 also. I know we've got a lot of new members on here so maybe more will come.
Old 12-31-2008, 04:25 PM   #46

I know this thread has a HUGE following on here....ha....anyways. thought I would let those know who are interested that the weather isn't looking favorable for a meet in bham, much less anywhere in alabama this weekend.
Old 12-31-2008, 06:01 PM   #47
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
I know this thread has a HUGE following on here....ha....anyways. thought I would let those know who are interested that the weather isn't looking favorable for a meet in bham, much less anywhere in alabama this weekend.
Very cold this weekend!
Old 12-31-2008, 06:26 PM   #48

Rain....
Old 12-31-2008, 06:31 PM   #49
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Rain....
I havent heard anything about it... we will just see hows it goes
Old 12-31-2008, 06:43 PM   #50

Check weather.com. Supposed to rain in auburn and bham and Huntsville.
Old 12-31-2008, 06:46 PM   #51
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Check weather.com. Supposed to rain in auburn and bham and Huntsville.
ha i just read it. sounds like thunder storms with heavy wind. and 50 degrees.
Old 12-31-2008, 06:50 PM   #52

I'll let you know if the guys over at xru are still down for it.
Old 12-31-2008, 07:06 PM   #53
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll let you know if the guys over at xru are still down for it.
alright cool thanks
Old 01-02-2009, 06:06 PM   #54
NixXR462 will become famous soon enough
NixXR462's Tacoma Gallery
The meet has been changed to 1/10/09 due to bad weather. I hope everyone reads this before then.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:34 PM   #55
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
It might be raining next weekend as well
Old 01-06-2009, 05:19 PM   #56
NixXR462 will become famous soon enough
NixXR462's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fasn8dave View Post
wow this brings back memories. I lived in B.Ham for a while - worked for EBSCO, right down 280 from the Summit. Ended up building a house in Leeds before moving to NC.

I'll actually be traveling to / from Tuscaloosa for a family visit. Is Johnny Rocket's still there as well? I wanted to stop by there and eat. There and the Purple Onion, LOL
Yeah Johnny Rockets is there still I don't think there's a purple onion though. I'm not sure I've only ate at a purple onion once in Hoover.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:22 PM   #57
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

the 10th would be awsome, now only if i wasn't in a wreck on sunday i would be there. maybe i'll catch the next one .....again...lol
Old 01-09-2009, 09:06 PM   #58
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Cancelled until further notice!!!!
Old 01-09-2009, 10:13 PM   #59

i will have my ruck in about 2 weeks then i'll be ready, but it has to be a sat or sunday
Old 01-09-2009, 11:21 PM   #60
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
oh it will be on a weekend, the guys from XRU have put it together. Ill keep you guys posted on whats going on.