Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

B'Ham Get Together?

Old 11-30-2008, 10:59 AM   #1
NixXR462 will become famous soon enough
NixXR462's Tacoma Gallery
B'Ham Get Together?

Wondering if anyone around central Alabama would be willing to have a meet? Already a few on other forums wanting too.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:16 PM   #2
Its been decided meet will be January 3rd at the Summit. I know theres people from around here with Toyotas dont be shy and come.
Old 12-02-2008, 09:53 AM   #3
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
I'll actually be near there on that day. But I'll be towing a trailer most of the day I'd like to hear how it goes.
Old 12-02-2008, 09:56 AM   #4
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
i might be up for the drive up there . i tried to do this once for bama taco owners. i think there was only three that even responded lol ...
Old 12-02-2008, 10:00 AM   #5
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Are you guys just going to meet up or actually do some wheeling somewhere?
Old 12-02-2008, 03:48 PM   #6
Nah we aren't going in the woods. I actually dont have my stepside prerunner anymore. I've got a X Runner now and I pretty sure it wouldn't be much of a turd slinger. Pat you need to try and make it and tell some other folks.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:53 PM   #7
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepSideTaco View Post
Nah we aren't going in the woods. I actually dont have my stepside prerunner anymore. I've got a X Runner now and I pretty sure it wouldn't be much of a turd slinger. Pat you need to try and make it and tell some other folks.

where at the summit the cheese cake factory !
Old 12-02-2008, 03:53 PM   #8

if you get a decent number coming let me know and I'll def stop by since I'll be in the area.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:54 PM   #9
ok i hope we do, seems like only the x runners owners are ever wanting to meet. hopefully more will chime in.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:56 PM   #10

haha yea. I was thinking it was gonna be like that and my trd would look really high off the ground.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:57 PM   #11

honestly it hasn't been until these last few months that i've seen bama taco owners on here .. i glad to see it and i'm down to meet up just depends when and where ..
Old 12-02-2008, 03:58 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat's taco View Post
honestly it hasn't been until these last few months that i've seen bama taco owners on here .. i glad to see it and i'm down to meet up just depends when and where ..

Yeah. I keep an eye on the new members forums and stuff. maybe we can get a decent alliance on here. I even check on TTORA (mistake). Someone on their alabama thread said "we just post in the georgia section"
Old 12-02-2008, 04:02 PM   #14

Quote:
We are thinking the The Summit on 280. You know where that is?
yeah it's like a big shopping and dining area .. right ?
Old 12-02-2008, 04:03 PM   #15

also just to give you guys a heads up they are building a offroad park here in mobile. they are working on insurance stuff then it's a go. go to http://www.stevesoffroad.net/ for more info , just for future meet ideas /???
Old 12-02-2008, 04:05 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat's taco View Post
yeah it's like a big shopping and dining area .. right ?
It has alittle bit of everything in it we met at the brunos shopping center last time and went to hooters once everyone got there.
Old 12-02-2008, 04:08 PM   #17

Quote:
It has alittle bit of everything in it we met at the brunos shopping center last time and went to hooters once everyone got there.
that sounds cool to me ..
Old 12-02-2008, 04:15 PM   #18
Alright try and spread the word on here or any other forums you are on. I don't get on here to often (as you can tell by my post count) I usually stay on XR-U.
Old 12-02-2008, 04:37 PM   #19

I'll try and be in. I know a few people in Auburn with tacomas, I'll see if they are down.
Old 12-06-2008, 11:48 PM   #20

i lurk around a bunch of other forums and was wondering if your going to plan on changing this to that sunday instead. Please post back on here for sure Because I wouldn't be able to make it if its on that sunday.