Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

I think I'm gonna be taking a little time off

Old 12-02-2008, 04:17 PM   #41
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luni View Post
Will the fit on my 07? 6x5.5 and at least a 16" rim.
they should w/ no prob...and his are 16" stockers
Old 12-02-2008, 04:57 PM   #42
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Will the fit on my 07? 6x5.5 and at least a 16" rim.
yeah they should...theyre 16" 6x5.5 bolt pattern...
Old 12-02-2008, 05:50 PM   #43
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hey luni......

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...tml#post265486
Old 12-03-2008, 05:44 AM   #44
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
Yea we'll definitely be in touch on those wheels. I'm gonna see if there's any way I can work it so I can swap suspension off a new taco before the 07 disappears.

If insurance pays out KBB I'll be alright and looking at an 09. If they don't I'll be looking at used definitely. Preferably a new gen truck but if I step back I'll be trying to track down a SACed truck. There's one for sale off Ardennes. I'll keep it in mind though.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:04 AM   #45
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you're Ok man....

And I must say... It's a damn good thing you were wearing your seat belt!!

You could've ended up like this guy or worse.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1417/no_seat_belt/

I hope your battles with your insurance company isn't too bad. I hope they can hook you up quickly and effortlessly.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:54 AM   #46
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
WOW!!!!! Dude, glad you're ok!!! THATS INSANE
Old 12-03-2008, 06:12 PM   #47
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Well after an issue with my collision and comprehensive being turned off when I swapped my insurance from KS to NC, USAA turned it back on retroactively. At the time of the accident I only had NC minimums, liability and medical. I love USAA. Since it's only an 07 with 25,000 they might not total it but I'm still kinda thinking about a green 09 access cab offroad. Can't let Jamie be the only one in town. Then I just need to find an ARB and another hilux snorkel and I'm all caught up.

Anyone know where I can snag stock suspension and wheels? If I have something to bolt on I get my icons, dakars, and wheels back
i'm pretty sure that the front suspension of the taco's is like the FJ...and if so, the used section of allpro has a set of front FJ coilovers for $100
Old 12-10-2008, 03:24 PM   #48
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

luni's Tacoma Gallery
Heard from the inspector finally. Truck is, in fact, totaled. Apparently I did enough body damage alone to check that box. Insurance is going to pay out "fair market value" which around here seems to be KBB value or more. Next step is to try to get the carcass back so I can strip it for parts.

And for the really good news. First money is down on the 2009 Timberland Mica Access Cab TRD Offroad. Only problem, it's in Massachusetts. Guess I gotta take leave for Christmas to go get it... damn Hopefully this one will survive the trip back.

Sorry Jamie, you won't be the only green taco in town.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:26 PM   #49
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Thats great. Nice choice of color.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:34 PM   #50
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Janster, we see that clip every year for our safety class, did you know he died? Pretty grim. He was actually a study case for falling asleep at the wheel when he accidentally did.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:38 PM   #52
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Heard from the inspector finally. Truck is, in fact, totaled. Apparently I did enough body damage alone to check that box. Insurance is going to pay out "fair market value" which around here seems to be KBB value or more. Next step is to try to get the carcass back so I can strip it for parts.

And for the really good news. First money is down on the 2009 Timberland Mica Access Cab TRD Offroad. Only problem, it's in Massachusetts. Guess I gotta take leave for Christmas to go get it... damn Hopefully this one will survive the trip back.

Sorry Jamie, you won't be the only green taco in town.
its ok man...i understand the attractiveness of the timberland mica over all other colors....

but lemme know when ur gonna be stripping it down and i'll help out
Old 12-10-2008, 04:37 PM   #53

luni's Tacoma Gallery
Sure thing, I'll pay you in headrests

And I just can't get used to driving non-natural colors through the woods. My work truck is green or tan so this feels better.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:09 PM   #54
Tacoma Newbie
moserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud of
moserjjx's Tacoma Gallery
if you get the truck back and strip off the sun visors, i'm interested!
Old 12-26-2008, 05:19 PM   #55

luni's Tacoma Gallery
So there's an 09 access cab trd offroad in my driveway. Anyone wants to see ft bragg I'm back giving guided tours.
Old 12-26-2008, 07:10 PM   #56
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So there's an 09 access cab trd offroad in my driveway. Anyone wants to see ft bragg I'm back giving guided tours.

Woohoo! Congratulations! Looks like that "vacation" is over!
Old 12-26-2008, 07:15 PM   #57
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Back in business. Good to hear.
Old 12-28-2008, 07:55 PM   #59
Sooooooper Moderator

when u get ready to strip the old and build the new, lemme know
Old 12-28-2008, 08:28 PM   #60
Prayers for Bill and Michelle
trcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant future

trcksr4grls's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to trcksr4grls
Dude.... that looked like it hurt!!!