Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

I think I'm gonna be taking a little time off

Old 12-29-2008, 08:23 AM   #61
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
when u get ready to strip the old and build the new, lemme know
Rear lockers are fsckin great. And those rugged trails aren't as bad I thought either. Took the truck out the coast yesterday and got through some stuff I had no business on. I'm confident that as long as it isn't to muddy I can get through all the spots I know locally.