Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Columbia area meet #2

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 05:16 PM   #1
rubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: civil engineer
Name: nicholas
rubberduckytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Columbia area meet #2

THREAD MADE FOR SOUTH CAROLINA MEET GO CHECK IT OUT!

Old 02-01-2012, 08:21 PM   #3
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post

Staying tuned.
x2
might take off work for this one

Old 02-02-2012, 09:32 AM   #5
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
ill give it a go! but cant promise anything of course

Old 02-02-2012, 03:46 PM   #6
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
ill be there, add me to the list. As long as it doesnt interfere with my gulches trip early april

Old 02-03-2012, 03:06 AM   #7
rubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well this is just a feeler thread to see if people will go or if another date would be better

Old 02-03-2012, 03:48 PM   #8
KevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
KevMc's Tacoma Gallery
Sure. And someone else can rent the shelter this time

Old 02-03-2012, 04:13 PM   #9
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
or we can just figure a different place to go

Old 02-03-2012, 04:29 PM   #10
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah lets not do business with them anymore. >.>

I''d be down to go as well. Take another weekend off of work

Old 02-03-2012, 04:34 PM   #11
KevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KevMc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Yeah lets not do business with them anymore. >.>
I wouldn't write them off totally. I just think the weekend folks probably aren't kept in the loop, or at least weren't that day. Actually I think alot of them are volunteers. But anyway as soon as I told them there was an issue they gave me a refund without question.

Old 02-03-2012, 04:35 PM   #12

Well there's a great spot here in Sumter but idk if people wanna drive down here it's poinsett state park it's free great fishing and big parking lot and u can rent kayaks and boats and pavilions

Old 02-03-2012, 05:47 PM   #13
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevMc View Post
I wouldn't write them off totally. I just think the weekend folks probably aren't kept in the loop, or at least weren't that day. Actually I think alot of them are volunteers. But anyway as soon as I told them there was an issue they gave me a refund without question.
I absolutely agree. They were friendly though and that counts for something

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberduckytaco View Post
Well there's a great spot here in Sumter but idk if people wanna drive down here it's poinsett state park it's free great fishing and big parking lot and u can rent kayaks and boats and pavilions
This would end up being a fishing trip for me because i havent bream fished in forever.

Old 02-03-2012, 05:49 PM   #14

Bream fished? U drunk kid? Or did you mean brim? There's bass there too

Old 02-03-2012, 06:20 PM   #15
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:

i've never had to spell it out before D:

yes there is.

I want to find a brim-bed though.

Enough fish for two days straight!

Old 02-03-2012, 06:30 PM   #16

Calm down spunky lol but I think that park would be a great spot

Old 02-04-2012, 01:55 PM   #17

KevMc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Calm down spunky lol but I think that park would be a great spot
Sounds good!

Old 02-04-2012, 05:11 PM   #18

Ok I'll probably make the thread Tom with all the deats

Old 02-04-2012, 05:15 PM   #19
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
If I come back up I'm definitely bringing some fishing gear, that river was taunting me all day.

Old 02-04-2012, 07:36 PM   #20
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
B-R-E-A-M is the fish.

Closed Thread