Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Truck broken into!

Old 01-31-2012, 05:35 PM   #1
Common sense isn't very common!
CrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Port Dawgs
Name: Johnathan
CrazyCooter's Tacoma Gallery
Truck broken into!

My mother-in-law is down visiting from MO this week and we went out to her truck today and found that it had been broken into. The POS stole the Garmin GPS and a 9mm Glock subcompact. It irritates the balls off of me when people think they deserve to have stuff for free what others have worked hard to pay for and earn. I hope they rot in hell for what they are doing! Sorry for the rant just thought i would share.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:39 PM   #3
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Happened to my dad. He got survelliance cameras from radio shack and hooked it up to the bedroom tv and recorder. caught the assholes within the month on vidd. Deff a good investment and sorry for your loss. Hope they get what they deserve!
Old 01-31-2012, 05:41 PM   #4
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Usually kids. No excuses though!!
Old 01-31-2012, 07:27 PM   #5
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Had some punkass kids break into my truck back in march. Spineless bitches...
Old 01-31-2012, 07:30 PM   #6
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Where about did this happen? i live in Charleston too
Old 01-31-2012, 07:31 PM   #7
joalbrown is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
joalbrown's Tacoma Gallery
Had mine broken into last Nov. Broke the back window out and climbed though. Took everything that wasn't bolt down.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:37 AM   #10
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the Club. Surviellance camera's are getting inexpensive and I'm about ready to buy some and get even with these A--holes.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:38 AM   #11
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
You leave your gun in your truck at all times? That's risky if you ask me unless you have that center console safe.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:42 AM   #12
Common sense isn't very common!
CrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Port Dawgs
Name: Johnathan
CrazyCooter's Tacoma Gallery
it was my mother in laws truck and she has multiple guns, but yeah it wasnt very smart. We filed a police report for the gun that way it cant be used in a crime and come back on her. Yeah i am looking into some cams though thats for sure.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:50 AM   #13
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCooter View Post
it was my mother in laws truck and she has multiple guns, but yeah it wasnt very smart. We filed a police report for the gun that way it cant be used in a crime and come back on her. Yeah i am looking into some cams though thats for sure.
Check out FOSCAM.. They are from china and cheap but 90$ gets you a wifi cam, pan/tilt, IR, and it works. They can be set to record motion and send off to an FTP server, etc. I have 4 at my house now inside and put 3 outside in weather domes.. only 1 died out of the 3 years I've had them..

Best part is I can login from my android phone and see them, move them around.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:04 AM   #14
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
FOSCAM.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:04 AM   #15
TacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud of
TacoSurf4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. My heart always drops when i see these posts. I can relate. My old truck was stolen back in 2004 while I was at work.

Our parking lot had frequent break ins because there are a bunch of chain stores. So crooks would wait for someone to get out of their car in a uniform, assuiming they were clocking in for work and wouldn't be out for at least a few hours. One day my coworker came to work, clocked in, realized she left her purse in her car, went outside and BOOM, window smashed, it was gone.

I know, I know, Cool story bro, I know lol