Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

ANY GOOD PLACES TO HAVE A LIFT INSTALLED IN THE COLOMBIA AREA????

Old 02-02-2012, 07:24 AM   #1
Justin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of light

Army: Squad Leader D co 52nd Infantry (AT) "Hellcats"
Name: Justin
Justin W's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin W
ANY GOOD PLACES TO HAVE A LIFT INSTALLED IN THE COLUMBIA AREA????

Looking for a place to have a lift installed in the Colombia area. the only place i know of is Low country 4x4, but its in Charleston. Thanks in advance!!!
Old 02-02-2012, 07:25 AM   #2
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Not Columbia area but you could check out Trucks and Moore in Augusta, GA.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:33 AM   #3
Justin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks brother! I will look in to it, just want a place not too far away that does good work and wont rape me on the price.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:38 AM   #4
francis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Trevor
francis1291's Tacoma Gallery
If your wanting to pay ALOT go to trucks and moore. They do good work but VERY over priced. Been there a couple times
Old 02-02-2012, 07:42 AM   #5
09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all
Coast Guard: BM
Name: Matt
09blacktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin W View Post
Looking for a place to have a lift installed in the Colombia area. the only place i know of is Low country 4x4, but its in Charleston. Thanks in advance!!!
I've always done my own work, but Clemson 4x4 seems to be legit. Its a little far for you, but i guess its somewhat close.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:42 AM   #6
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Your garage
Old 02-02-2012, 07:50 AM   #7

Im coming home from the "stan" in the spring and want to get it done while im home so i can take it back to my home station, so cant really do it in my own garage. I travel between Lexington/Colombia to Gainesville Ga. anyways so anything between the two are fine.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:00 AM   #8

Anybody ever dealt with Low Country 4x4 in Charleston?
Old 02-02-2012, 08:03 AM   #9
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anybody ever dealt with Low Country 4x4 in Charleston?
No, but Gerald's Tires and Brakes now mods suspension.

Famously great customer service. I've had brakes installed there, and tires for over a decade. They also installed my front 5100s.

http://geraldstires.net/
Old 02-02-2012, 08:05 AM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
are we talking coilovers and an AAL? because I have a garage and I'll be glad to assist you
Old 02-02-2012, 08:05 AM   #11
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

and BTW its Columbia...Colombia is a South American country
Old 02-02-2012, 08:06 AM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Also...if you really wanna pay someone to do it...West Wateree Offroad is in the Columbia area (more towards Lugoff tho)
Old 02-02-2012, 08:10 AM   #13
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
Also...if you really wanna pay someone to do it...West Wateree Offroad is in the Columbia area (more towards Lugoff tho)
X2. Had my lift installed there. Good folks, good luck getting them in the phone though.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:12 AM   #14
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Its not too hard to do what size lift is it? you would save a boat load of money if you did it yourself
Old 02-02-2012, 08:16 AM   #15
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
are we talking coilovers and an AAL? because I have a garage and I'll be glad to assist you
You have a spring compressor?
Old 02-02-2012, 08:16 AM   #16

Quote:
and BTW its Columbia...Colombia is a South American country
Indeed it is... My bad i had a feeling I was spelling it wrong, I am a Georgia native...
Old 02-02-2012, 08:17 AM   #17

Quote:
Yeah its just the standard Eibach/billy combo and an AAL, What is your 20?
Old 02-02-2012, 08:22 AM   #18

Quote:
If some of you guys in the Lexington/Columbia area are willing to help that would be great!! Im just like the next guy, I like to save money. Just let me know. Im not the most mechanically inclined guy out there but would like to learn a thing or two.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:24 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
Its not too hard to do what size lift is it? you would save a boat load of money if you did it yourself
just want to set the billies to .85 with the eibachs nothing crazy.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:51 PM   #20
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Id be willing to help out as well, if you can figure out when its gonna happen