Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

South Carolina meet April 7

Old 02-05-2012, 01:23 PM   #1
rubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: civil engineer
Name: nicholas
rubberduckytaco's Tacoma Gallery
South Carolina meet April 7

well its time to make another meet for us south carolinians since the first one turned out so well lets make this one awesome. Bring your fishing poles ( and fishing license)

When; April 7 2012

where; Poinsett state park in wedgefield sc

time; noon - whenever

why; because the first one was awesome

the park is free and has a huge parking lot and some sweet windy roads through trees to the parking lot so good video for a convoy??? lol there is a huge pond with some good fishing and a huge trails for hiking and you can rent canoes and kayaks heres the website if you wanna look at it
http://www.southcarolinaparks.com/po...roduction.aspx

we will have more time to prepare for everything so no hotdogs in a cup haha
and just like the last time bring your family and friends and lady friends so my wife will talk to someone lol

1.Rubberduckytaco
2.crazycooter
3.blacksheff405
4.kevmc
5.jhodge83
6.ckeeton
7.09blacktaco
8.chamyota
Old 02-05-2012, 01:36 PM   #3
rubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

you dont have to report the list i add your name in the original
Old 02-05-2012, 07:51 PM   #4
KevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
KevMc's Tacoma Gallery
In. Who can school me on the kayakin, because I have been thinking about getting one to fart around in on the river.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:12 PM   #5
no one ever pays me in gum
blacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: caleb
blacksheff405's Tacoma Gallery
you always make it 2+ hours from me man
Old 02-05-2012, 09:42 PM   #6

I know trying to make it farther so u don't show :/ lmao jk
Old 02-05-2012, 09:46 PM   #7
blacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberduckytaco View Post
I know trying to make it farther so u don't show :/ lmao jk
I knew it man.. it was the plates wasn't it :/
Old 02-06-2012, 05:22 AM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
should be able to do this one too.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:26 AM   #9
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
might be able to, depending of if i bring my truck back to school with me after spring break or not
Old 02-06-2012, 05:37 AM   #10
09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all
Coast Guard: BM
Name: Matt
09blacktaco's Tacoma Gallery
I should be able to make this one, plenty of notice. I have no excuse.

I'll bring the wife if she isn't working.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:57 AM   #11

updated list
Old 02-06-2012, 01:54 PM   #13

Added you
Old 02-07-2012, 03:55 PM   #14

So who's bringing the plates ? Hahahah a jk
Old 02-08-2012, 10:38 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberduckytaco View Post
So who's bringing the plates ? Hahahah a jk
not me..
Old 02-08-2012, 02:50 PM   #16
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Ill try to make this one too, just put me down as a maybe
Old 02-15-2012, 02:14 PM   #20

Anyone else ?