Notices

The Central Virginian Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-10-2013, 08:22 AM   #2041
NinjaT1985 is on a distinguished road

NinjaT1985's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
Wont solve the steering wheel shake...but will help your cv angles.. I Haz no Cv's
So is the shake something I just have to live with or is there any type of fix for it?
Old 04-10-2013, 08:35 AM   #2042
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaT1985 View Post
I'm getting some steering wheel vibes above 45 mph after my lift and wheels & tires. I just purchased the Toytec diff drop kit but now I'm reading that it does no good on 2nd gens.
Quote:
Wont solve the steering wheel shake...but will help your cv angles.. I Haz no Cv's
There is much debate on that, but general consensus is on 2nd gens it is worthless.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:03 AM   #2043
NinjaT1985 is on a distinguished road

NinjaT1985's Tacoma Gallery
Well I cancelled my order for toytec on the diff drop kit. I guess I'll just deal with the vibes for now
Old 04-10-2013, 04:49 PM   #2044
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaT1985 View Post
Well I cancelled my order for toytec on the diff drop kit. I guess I'll just deal with the vibes for now
try a cb drop. i think that helped some of matt's vibes
Old 04-10-2013, 05:02 PM   #2046
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
It did...but his is in the steering wheel and is speed related. ..im thinking unbalanced tire or non hubcentric wheels
oh. still wouldnt hurt though
Old 04-11-2013, 08:48 PM   #2048
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
dem thangs is heavy mang!
mt's
Old 04-12-2013, 08:25 AM   #2049
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
anyone else get woken up by the storm last night? it sounded like hail but i think it was just so windy
Old 04-13-2013, 06:06 PM   #2050
ruger988 is a glorious beacon of lightruger988 is a glorious beacon of lightruger988 is a glorious beacon of lightruger988 is a glorious beacon of lightruger988 is a glorious beacon of lightruger988 is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 170th IBCT; 24th BSB
Name: Brian
ruger988's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, I'm around Charlottesville, looking for a new work truck so I can stop tearing up my new Baja. Looking for a 90's import (preferably toyota obviously, but will consider Nissan hardbodys) in the sub-4K range. If anyone knows of anything close by I'd appreciate a PM, thanks!!
Old 04-14-2013, 03:59 PM   #2051
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MadMtnMikey's Tacoma Gallery
Should be home in about another week.

I'm right on the New Hampshire and Maine border, and I made a funny observation. I've seen more Tacomas up here than anywhere I've been. Thinking about their winter, it's gotta be one of the harshest conditions next to Alaska of course. Coincidence a lot of people choose to drive Tacomas ? I think not !!!
Old 04-16-2013, 10:37 AM   #2052
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yall seen this video

http://youtu.be/QaVBkBFtTuI
Just watched it...I agree with the outcome. Now if they did those tests over time and did reliability i wouldnt. The Raptor has too many frame issues...
Old 04-16-2013, 02:17 PM   #2053
this...is exactly what ive been looking for. near perfect
Old 04-16-2013, 07:16 PM   #2054
Quote:
Ahh link no worky. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-bed-rack.html
Old 04-16-2013, 07:23 PM   #2055
Money Pit
tacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant future

Name: Chase
tacoma89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
You building it right?
Old 04-16-2013, 08:41 PM   #2056
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma89 View Post
You building it right?
Yup
Old 04-16-2013, 09:26 PM   #2057
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...nal&listType=1
Old 04-17-2013, 01:05 PM   #2058
Money Pit
tacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant future

Name: Chase
tacoma89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
heard nothing but good things about this tire, now Im really confused between the duratracs, bfgs or the coopers

buddy had them on his and they lasted awhile, but they were a rough ride. His were load E btw
Old 04-17-2013, 01:18 PM   #2059
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
heard nothing but good things about this tire, now Im really confused between the duratracs, bfgs or the coopers

those are beefy AF haha, those would look good, ive heard good stuff but not too much. i hear the Toyo MTs are good too, just dont last as long as others.

Products Discussed in this Thread