Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

The Central Virginian Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-23-2013, 09:22 AM   #2041
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
probably going to end up with 285's. priced out on amazon and mt/rs are about $80 more than km2s.
I think you would be happier with those. I dont like the look of 255s with armour, but its just a personal preference. I was going to look at those used 285s in a 16inch rims in hamtom but I have made the choice to go with 17s and nittos or km2s
Old 03-23-2013, 09:23 AM   #2042
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Whats tomorrow? ANd who's Mike?

Wherever I go I bring Rib eye...
Doing some truck work at my house tomorrow, Mike is madmtnmikey. John, Techoma may also be coming
Old 03-23-2013, 09:24 AM   #2043
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
Doing some truck work at my house tomorrow, Mike is madmtnmikey. John, Techoma may also be coming
Ah. Not doing the hampton roads mod meat on the 30th?
Old 03-23-2013, 09:26 AM   #2044
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Ah. Not doing the hampton roads mod meat on the 30th?
I have Work and I like working at my place with all my tools
Old 03-23-2013, 09:28 AM   #2045
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Ah. I'm used to helping everyone else so I built my tool collection for mobility.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:52 AM   #2046
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

help me choose rims

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-you-pick.html
Old 03-23-2013, 04:51 PM   #2047
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
Try gunmetal scs.
Old 03-23-2013, 05:21 PM   #2048

Quote:
Try gunmetal scs.
I cant decide on those or the method racing ones. Have you seen the xplore tacoma? Those wheels and tires would look nasty on mine

check this truck with the wheels and tires

http://www.xplorevehicles.com/toyota...ota-tacoma.asp
Old 03-23-2013, 05:27 PM   #2049
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
I cant decide on those or the method racing ones. Have you seen the xplore tacoma? Those wheels and tires would look nasty on mine

check this truck with the wheels and tires

http://www.xplorevehicles.com/toyota...ota-tacoma.asp
I love that truck.
Old 03-23-2013, 05:43 PM   #2050

Quote:
I love that truck.
Me to brother! Dont you think those wheels and tires would look sick on mine!?
Old 03-23-2013, 05:55 PM   #2051
Quote:
Me to brother! Dont you think those wheels and tires would look sick on mine!?
yeah they would. i like them as well.
Old 03-23-2013, 06:08 PM   #2052
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MadMtnMikey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
It's gonna be a freeze our nuts off while we work on our trucks in wet weather kind of day, woohoo !!!
Old 03-23-2013, 07:12 PM   #2054

Quote:
yeah they would. i like them as well.
Hey wildcat! Have you seen these

http://www.tirebuyer.com/tires/Kelly...FWpnOgodeEEAFw
Old 03-23-2013, 07:17 PM   #2055
Quote:
i have, buddy of mine has them. think ive decided on km2's. amazon has a good price on them. although i am looking at the tsr's as well, didnt even think about looking into them in 285.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:38 PM   #2056
after seeing a video of the tsr's in deep snow. amazing traction. was actually spoonman's vid, he had them before the 35 mt/r's.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:40 PM   #2057

Quote:
after seeing a video of the tsr's in deep snow. amazing traction. was actually spoonman's vid, he had them before the 35 mt/r's.
they are a lot cheaper than the km2s
Old 03-23-2013, 07:43 PM   #2058
Quote:
they are a lot cheaper than the km2s
if i can find them in 285/75/16 :banghead:
Old 03-23-2013, 07:48 PM   #2059
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMtnMikey View Post
It's gonna be a freeze our nuts off while we work on our trucks in wet weather kind of day, woohoo !!!
We can close the garage and stay toasty
Old 03-24-2013, 09:48 AM   #2060
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I want a set of the ltbs but I think 10.5 would look too narrow on my truck

Products Discussed in this Thread