Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

The Central Virginian Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-17-2013, 02:37 PM   #2061
Money Pit
tacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant future

Name: Chase
tacoma89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
Still say nitto
You like the trail graps? How many mikes do you have on them?
Old 04-17-2013, 02:45 PM   #2063
Money Pit
tacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant future

Rode in an fj that had them and they were really loud and seemed to wander. It was on a used vehicle at the dealer so not sure if they were treated right
Old 04-17-2013, 03:10 PM   #2065
Money Pit

I have duratracs atm and when we got to speed 50+ I was surprised how loud they were. I guess I can assume they were miss treated. They were on a spacer lifted FJ.
Old 04-17-2013, 05:43 PM   #2066
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
try da kellys.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:40 AM   #2067
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know!
Old 04-18-2013, 05:43 AM   #2068
NinjaT1985 is on a distinguished road

NinjaT1985's Tacoma Gallery
Now that I'm more "off-road" capable if you will. I'd like to meet up with everyone and maybe do a shoe creek run. I'd like to do it when it is mostly dry. I've never been there before and not sure if someone "runs" the trial per say or not. Who all has been there and who would be down to go maybe next month or June?
Old 04-18-2013, 06:21 AM   #2069
NinjaT1985 is on a distinguished road

NinjaT1985's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
Hard to predict the conditions mang! Where are you located? If your close to my way you should come on a run in the GWNF to flagpole or meadow knob.
I'm in Chesterfield. About 45 min southeast of Charlottesville.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:12 AM   #2070
Money Pit

I'm down for a trip. have maybe 1 weekend open before the middle of may then I am pretty clear to go whenever
Old 04-18-2013, 10:23 PM   #2071
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
Who goes fishing on a thursday morning around Hopewell.

Old 04-19-2013, 04:41 PM   #2073
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
dang that's sick!
Old 04-19-2013, 04:48 PM   #2075
Quote:
Probably your truck and you just dont tell us
I wish whats in my sig is what it looks like now except rear bumper is blacked out and I haz satoshi and led bar. rest of my parts are sitting in my room (shocks, coils, brake lines, driver spacer, ucas, and leafs). Matt(mxracer) when do your wheels come in? Ill take those spidertrax off your hands when they do. hopefully ill have at least ordered tires by then as well.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:18 PM   #2076
Quote:
supposed to be here next week. My neighbor might end up buying my entire setup but I will keep you all posted on the set up once I get new wheels
ok that's fine. you decide on tires yet?
Old 04-19-2013, 06:02 PM   #2077
Quote:
hell no
you sound like I was for months I still cant decide on what I want to do about a bumper
Old 04-19-2013, 06:02 PM   #2078
Quote:
hey wildcat pm this guy if this is for 4

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...l-spacers.html

dos spacers
Old 04-19-2013, 06:15 PM   #2080
Quote:
Already called dibs on spacers if neghbor dont buy....so back off
wtf I called dibs back in October when he first listed his wheels for sale
thought you already had spacers anyway

Products Discussed in this Thread