Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

The Central Virginian Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2013, 09:15 AM   #2321
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
I'll take it.
When and where? I live in prince George and work at the home depot in Chester
Old 04-21-2013, 09:19 AM   #2322
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
I'll be going up to Richmond next Friday and Saturday for the races. Not sure where that is located in relation.
Old 04-21-2013, 11:04 AM   #2323
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
here ya go matt http://harrisonburg.craigslist.org/cto/3735957675.html
Old 04-22-2013, 03:39 AM   #2324
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Got a little crazy yesterday at the track trying some huge transfers

Old 04-22-2013, 04:33 AM   #2325
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MadMtnMikey's Tacoma Gallery
Back in town as of Saturday. Trip was about a week longer than I expected ..... Kitchen ripout starts next weekend, so if anybody is feeling bored....... just sayin
Old 04-22-2013, 06:02 AM   #2326
NinjaT1985 is on a distinguished road

NinjaT1985's Tacoma Gallery
Took off my front mud flaps yesterday afternoon. Got tired of my tires rubbing. I ended up breaking a couple of those plastic tabs on the backside, hopefully they'll just fall out eventually riding down the road. I think it makes the truck look higher actually. I might take the rears off too this afternoon. The only other thing I've thought about doing is adding the LCE header to regain some of my power back. I guess I'll prolly have more I want to do after I go off roading more.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:49 AM   #2327
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im going to come bother you
Old 04-22-2013, 12:34 PM   #2328
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
Im going to come bother you
Everyone else does... gonna get those decals on today
Old 04-22-2013, 12:37 PM   #2329
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll be going up to Richmond next Friday and Saturday for the races. Not sure where that is located in relation.
Well your best bet would be to take the scenic route either to or from.I'm not very far off of 460. Look up Dispuranta va, bout 10 minutes west of there
Old 04-22-2013, 04:04 PM   #2330
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Based on my research people only complain about the weak sidewalls of the goodyears duratracs but the people that complain about them seem to be running them on a full size truck. They are also lighter than the all terrains but the all terrains have a thicker sidewall but they are a heavier tire so help me make up my mind
Old 04-22-2013, 04:11 PM   #2331
Livin Low, Ridin High
YotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
YotaMatt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
Based on my research people only complain about the weak sidewalls of the goodyears duratracs but the people that complain about them seem to be running them on a full size truck. They are also lighter than the all terrains but the all terrains have a thicker sidewall but they are a heavier tire so help me make up my mind
Go duratracs...great tire...you already are happy with them. .why not
Old 04-22-2013, 04:13 PM   #2332

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
Go duratracs...great tire...you already are happy with them. .why not
Planning on wheeling a little harder and after reading all this bullshit about the weak sidewalls I can see that weighing heavy on my mind on the trails
Old 04-22-2013, 04:44 PM   #2333
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well your best bet would be to take the scenic route either to or from.I'm not very far off of 460. Look up Dispuranta va, bout 10 minutes west of there
Damn, gonna add another 30+ minutes with that scenic route. I'll let you know what it looks like for this weekend later on this week.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:13 PM   #2334
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn, gonna add another 30+ minutes with that scenic route. I'll let you know what it looks like for this weekend later on this week.
Yea but its a lot shorter than getting here when you're not already on the mainland
Old 04-23-2013, 05:43 AM   #2335

Who makes a decently priced off road bumper for 2012 tacos? like around $500
Old 04-23-2013, 05:45 AM   #2336
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaT1985 View Post
Who makes a decently priced off road bumper for 2012 tacos? like around $500
Only if you make it yourself you might come out around 500. Shipping to east coast puts them all over 1000
Old 04-23-2013, 06:16 AM   #2338

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This....mine was 1100 at my door from cali...its gone now though
This!
Old 04-23-2013, 06:56 AM   #2339

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
Only if you make it yourself you might come out around 500. Shipping to east coast puts them all over 1000
I guess I need to wait and see how serious I get with the off roading thing

Quote:
This....mine was 1100 at my door from cali...its gone now though
Yeah I don't have that kinda bank roll to throw on a bumper, even if it is bulletproof lol
Old 04-23-2013, 10:48 PM   #2340
gallagherb is on a distinguished road
gallagherb's Tacoma Gallery
new to TW. been on here for awhile but just starting to use the site. Saw this thread and curious if you guys ever go offroad around richmond area or anything?

Products Discussed in this Thread