Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

The Central Virginian Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-24-2013, 03:49 AM   #2341
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Going to my first nascar race this weekend! Oh lawd! Heard theres quite a few characters there. Anyone else going?
Old 04-24-2013, 03:54 AM   #2342
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
Going to my first nascar race this weekend! Oh lawd! Heard theres quite a few characters there. Anyone else going?
Ill be up there on Friday and Saturday.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:58 AM   #2343
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Ill be up there on Friday and Saturday.
What section you sitting in? Are you camping?
Old 04-24-2013, 04:06 AM   #2344
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What section you sitting in? Are you camping?
Friday I'm in Sprint section H and Saturday I'm in Sprint section D. Not camping though.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:14 AM   #2345

Quote:
Friday I'm in Sprint section H and Saturday I'm in Sprint section D. Not camping though.
ok cool, Im not sure what section we are in yet but I will find out. I know people tailgate at these things. Are you gonna tailgate? I thought about bringing my cornhole boards and small grill. Would be cool if more members came and we could all tailgate before the race
Old 04-24-2013, 04:19 AM   #2346

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ok cool, Im not sure what section we are in yet but I will find out. I know people tailgate at these things. Are you gonna tailgate? I thought about bringing my cornhole boards and small grill. Would be cool if more members came and we could all tailgate before the race
I'd come hang out on Saturday but have to go straight there from work on Friday. This will be my 3rd and 4th race I've seen this year.
Old 04-24-2013, 05:00 AM   #2347
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Where'd you get your tint done Matt?
Old 04-24-2013, 06:14 AM   #2348

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
Where'd you get your tint done Matt?
guy named doug did it for 50 dollars for the 2 front ones and he lives in waynesboro. I sure he would hook you up if you need them done. I will pm you his number if you want it done
Old 04-24-2013, 06:20 AM   #2349
wheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kevin
wheelerkr2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How much are tickets? I can see the raceway from my dorm and wouldn't mind meeting some members.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:29 AM   #2350

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelerkr2 View Post
How much are tickets? I can see the raceway from my dorm and wouldn't mind meeting some members.
Think $40 for Friday but I got good seats for Saturday at around $130.

You could always come BS if we tailgate as there won't be much talking going on during the race.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:34 AM   #2351

Hey chris Im not gonna be able to make it to the race. I just found out this morning that my grandmother passed away so Im gonna head down to South Carolina tomorrow.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:10 AM   #2352

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey chris Im not gonna be able to make it to the race. I just found out this morning that my grandmother passed away so Im gonna head down to South Carolina tomorrow.
Sorry to hear that man. Catch you some other time.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:45 PM   #2353
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Ad on armslist said greentop sporting goods in richmond has AR's starting at 700 for anyone looking.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:55 PM   #2354

The wheel swap begins, new wheels coming on friday until then I have to rock this look

Old 04-24-2013, 05:22 PM   #2355

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, good looking wheels
Old 04-24-2013, 05:47 PM   #2356

Quote:
Hey, good looking wheels
haha! I miss my wheels already
Old 04-26-2013, 09:48 AM   #2357
cdavi060 is on a distinguished road
Name: Christopher
cdavi060's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cdavi060
TENSIONER COMPRESSOR NEEDED!!

Doing the timing belt in my 2001 Tacoma 3.4L this weekend and am in need of the special tensioner compressor tool. If anyone in the tidewater/Richmond area has one I could borrow/buy/rent from them it would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know ASAP!!!

This is the tool I am referring to: HERE

-Chris
(757) 374-6477
Old 04-26-2013, 04:59 PM   #2358
anyone ever gone to this place? http://charlottesville.craigslist.or...766360861.html
Old 04-28-2013, 05:29 PM   #2359

got some goodies today

Anyone on here wil an all pro front bumper read this please, I cant get my center piece to assemble correctly

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-tacomas/275387-all-pro-front-bumper-assembly-help.html
Old 04-28-2013, 06:06 PM   #2360

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody need some 265/65R17 Nitto Crosstek's?

Products Discussed in this Thread