Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

The Central Virginian Thread

Old 05-13-2013, 06:51 AM   #2441
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMtnMikey View Post
Yeah dude.... sorry, I didn't get back to you... Meant to text you back and then I got busy.
No worries man, I stayed at the house all weekend anyways. But I definitely have to come to town this weekend. The inside of the truck is looking pretty bad so it's time for some Dave's Auto Spa.
Old 05-13-2013, 12:43 PM   #2442
jds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
jds0912's Tacoma Gallery
The Cove Campground?

Hey Virginians. So me and a bunch of buddies have been having an annual camping trip since college every memorial day. Last year we got kicked out of the place we've gone to the last 4 years for being too loud. We're camping at "The Cove" in Gore, VA this year and I was wondering if you guys had ever been? I've read the info online, you guys got any protips?

They told us we'd be camping in Camp VI if that means anything. Thanks in advance.
Old 05-15-2013, 05:57 PM   #2444
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBarbaresi View Post
Hey guys, I have a great deal on a sweet taco if you or one of your buddies is looking.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ml#post6893956

i saw you yesterday on my way to ec glass. i was wondering if you were a member on here
Old 05-15-2013, 06:11 PM   #2445
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD
JBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: JEREMY
JBarbaresi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
i saw you yesterday on my way to ec glass. i was wondering if you were a member on here
Yeah I work on lakeside drive. I haven't been on the forum much since moving down this way 2 years ago. Do you work at glass or go there?
Old 05-15-2013, 06:16 PM   #2446
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBarbaresi View Post
Yeah I work on lakeside drive. I haven't been on the forum much since moving down this way 2 years ago. Do you work at glass or go there?
i live in lexington, had a lacrosse game there
Old 05-16-2013, 04:50 AM   #2447
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MadMtnMikey's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-16-2013, 05:01 AM   #2448
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys gonna try to do a big weekend of wheeling and camping at flagpole/ meadow knob. I have been different ways since going with everyone last time and I have found some pretty fun/ challenging trails. Planning the weekend of july 13th or the 20th. Anyone have any opinons on this? What date works better for you all because Im gonna make a thread of this soon. Im just glad there wont be any snow this time
Old 05-16-2013, 05:03 AM   #2449
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
Hey guys gonna try to do a big weekend of wheeling and camping at flagpole/ meadow knob. I have been different ways since going with everyone last time and I have found some pretty fun/ challenging trails. Planning the weekend of july 13th or the 20th. Anyone have any opinons on this? What date works better for you all because Im gonna make a thread of this soon. Im just glad there wont be any snow this time
Good by me
Old 05-16-2013, 09:24 AM   #2450
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MadMtnMikey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
Either one, I'll try my best to make it, my extended shocks came in, so even if I don't relocate them I'll be safe to wheel.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:08 PM   #2451
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-22-2013, 07:38 AM   #2452
NinjaT1985 is on a distinguished road

NinjaT1985's Tacoma Gallery
thinking about selling my rough country lift and cooper tires and going zone off road 6" lift with 285 75 16 (33s)
Old 05-22-2013, 07:52 AM   #2453
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Dooooet!
Old 05-22-2013, 08:18 AM   #2454
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaT1985 View Post
thinking about selling my rough country lift and cooper tires and going zone off road 6" lift with 285 75 16 (33s)
How many miles on the tires?
Old 05-22-2013, 08:31 AM   #2455
Are mt/r's worth the extra 300 over hankook dynapros.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:40 AM   #2456
NinjaT1985 is on a distinguished road

NinjaT1985's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
How many miles on the tires?
maybe 1k miles. still have some of the little "nipple" things on the sides

I also have my stock wheels and tires with tpms if anyone is interested
Old 05-22-2013, 10:12 AM   #2457
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaT1985 View Post
maybe 1k miles. still have some of the little "nipple" things on the sides

I also have my stock wheels and tires with tpms if anyone is interested
Well I need 2 265/75/16 ATP's the ones only available from discount tire. How much would you take and when would they be available?
Old 05-22-2013, 07:13 PM   #2458
http://dc.craigslist.org/nva/for/3820668894.html

Trailer project anyone?
Old 05-22-2013, 07:20 PM   #2459
Huntr65 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Navy Retired (ABE1)
Name: Chuck
Huntr65's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Matt, the weekend of July 20th sounds good to me on Flagpole/Meadow Knob, will look for the thread when you post it.
Old 05-23-2013, 05:12 AM   #2460
Mornin

Products Discussed in this Thread