Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

The Central Virginian Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2013, 06:27 PM   #2441
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredofshaw View Post
Coming out to Norfolk on Monday, staying til Friday (Navy School). Anything going on that week in the afternoon/evening? An impromptu meet and eat by chance?
check the tidewater group. bunch of navy guys in there.
Old 08-12-2013, 06:38 PM   #2442
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
its recommended to put it in backwards

edit: at least for the total chaos ones
Strange
Old 08-12-2013, 06:42 PM   #2443
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Uhhhh you need to flip that over. It's a safety feature in case the nut comes loose and falls off.
^^this is true....
Quote:
its recommended to put it in backwards

edit: at least for the total chaos ones
However, mine have been in backwards for more than 2 years
Old 08-12-2013, 06:42 PM   #2444
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Strange
goes in much easier. (im just gonna say thats what she said because i know its coming )
Old 08-12-2013, 07:15 PM   #2445
Young Padawan
Jonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: Was EMT Cert. for 2 years in CO.
Name: Spencer
Jonesn13's Tacoma Gallery
Hey will you guys check this thread out? Looking for some advice/info!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...chmond-va.html
Old 08-13-2013, 03:23 AM   #2446
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Guys doing UCA installs... only thing needed to install is minor-moderate pinch weld bending. This is done easily with a pair of vise grips. I've done two sets in the last couple months, first set took 2 hours total while I got my set done in less than mins combined.

If anyone is close to the tricities and needs help please ask I would be than happy to help, only ask for a couple beers in return
Old 08-13-2013, 11:55 AM   #2447
Pretty good at drinkin beer!
TaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to behold

Name: Rob
TaKoToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
Guys doing UCA installs... only thing needed to install is minor-moderate pinch weld bending. This is done easily with a pair of vise grips. I've done two sets in the last couple months, first set took 2 hours total while I got my set done in less than mins combined.

If anyone is close to the tricities and needs help please ask I would be than happy to help, only ask for a couple beers in return

SOLD! What beer ya drink? You have any idea how to set these Light Racing UCAs for max tire clearance? BJMOOSE did a great write up on it but I know jack chit about alignment.....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...cing-ucas.html
Old 08-13-2013, 03:44 PM   #2450
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaKoToy View Post
SOLD! What beer ya drink? You have any idea how to set these Light Racing UCAs for max tire clearance? BJMOOSE did a great write up on it but I know jack chit about alignment.....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...cing-ucas.html
Alignment is gonna be done at an alignment shop... if the guy there is knowledgeable he should know how to put the tire where u want it. But my TC UCAs do not have the adjustability that the icon boxed units have, so I'm not sure how they would move the caster very far

I drink all beers.. let me know when you have your parts and we can work out a date
Old 08-13-2013, 09:52 PM   #2451
Pretty good at drinkin beer!
TaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to behold

Name: Rob
TaKoToy's Tacoma Gallery
Im about to order some tires....still debating......

Tall and Skinny
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...5&rd=16&cs=255

or easy to fit

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...5&rd=16&cs=265

What do you guys think?
Old 08-14-2013, 05:45 AM   #2452
Quote:

Tall and Skinny

or easy to fit

What do you guys think?
Get 285's and be done with it
Old 08-14-2013, 06:01 AM   #2453
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Tall and Skinny

or easy to fit

What do you guys think?
Tall and skinny!!!
Old 08-14-2013, 06:32 AM   #2455

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
You could be a hipster too
Definitely not! I'd love be rolling on dirty-fives like you.
Old 08-14-2013, 06:38 AM   #2456
Quote:
Definitely not! I'd love be rolling on dirty-fives like you.
sell TaKoToy da 255's and get joo some.
Old 08-14-2013, 08:07 AM   #2457

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sell TaKoToy da 255's and get joo some.
Not happening unless I go LT +2.
Old 08-14-2013, 08:10 AM   #2458
Quote:
Not happening unless I go LT +2.
Do ittttt
Old 08-14-2013, 08:52 AM   #2459
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Tall and Skinny

or easy to fit

What do you guys think?
Get some 35s and be done with it... I'll have the bfh with me when we install your ucas

Products Discussed in this Thread