Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

The Central Virginian Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-23-2013, 05:24 AM   #2461
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MadMtnMikey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
Mornin
Yes it is !!! And a good one, 2 day work week

Got the Kitchen Cabinets almost 100% installed. Got my Spidertraxx spacers on the truck.... Hoping to have some time this weekend to spend on the truck.

How is everyone's week ?
Old 05-23-2013, 05:30 AM   #2462
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntr65 View Post
Hey Matt, the weekend of July 20th sounds good to me on Flagpole/Meadow Knob, will look for the thread when you post it.
I will post one here soon, I pissed a bunch of jeeps off there last weekend. There were on a obstacle spotting and yelling at each other acting like it was a big deal, spinning tires and all. I asked them to move and let me do it. Some of them asked me if I needed a spotter and I just and said I got this. Went up the rocks like a boss! Then I left the area with so much pride. Then I listened on the cb for comments and it was hilarious
Old 05-23-2013, 05:33 AM   #2463
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
I will post one here soon, I pissed a bunch of jeeps off there last weekend. There were on a obstacle spotting and yelling at each other acting like it was a big deal, spinning tires and all. I asked them to move and let me do it. Some of them asked me if I needed a spotter and I just and said I got this. Went up the rocks like a boss! Then I left the area with so much pride. Then I listened on the cb for comments and it was hilarious
Old 05-23-2013, 06:13 AM   #2464
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
shows you how good jeeps are
Old 05-23-2013, 06:26 AM   #2465
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
shows you how good jeeps are
They just seemed scared in their brand new rubicons . I will admit though I cant do some things that some jeeps can out there because of there shorter wheel base
Old 05-23-2013, 08:09 AM   #2466
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
They just seemed scared in their brand new rubicons . I will admit though I cant do some things that some jeeps can out there because of there shorter wheel base
Sometimes the short wheelbase definitely helps, that solid axle helps too
Old 05-23-2013, 09:51 AM   #2467

Quote:
Sometimes the short wheelbase definitely helps, that solid axle helps too
solid axle swap in 2 years most likely with 4 88 gears
Old 05-23-2013, 10:56 AM   #2468
Quote:
solid axle swap in 2 years most likely with 4 88 gears
Old 05-24-2013, 06:41 AM   #2469

Ok guys so I made a thread for JULY 19th and 20th for that trip I was talking about

thread is here
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post6934117
Old 05-26-2013, 03:36 PM   #2470
Really need to sell these guns.

Remington R-15 Hunting model. Chambered in .223. Less than 500 rounds through it. Full stock, flat top, realtree max-1 camo. Comes with factory 5 round mag, 3 point sling, and nikko stirling 6-24x44 scope. Asking $1400

Wars-10 AK-47. Chambered in 7.62x39. I bought used and have not shot it. Wood furniture. Comes with two 30 round mags and bayonet. Asking what I paid, $700

Edit: would prefer not to travel too far, I can only imagine what a cop would say if he stopped a 17 year old with an ak or ar rifle.
Old 05-26-2013, 07:54 PM   #2471

jeep jam in harrisoburg va on june 1st, I couldnt register because Im not a jeep. What the hell is that shit about. Not even allowed on the course

Old 05-28-2013, 04:15 AM   #2472

Quote:
jeep jam in harrisoburg va on june 1st, I couldnt register because Im not a jeep. What the hell is that shit about. Not even allowed on the course

Looks like a fun event to go watch, nonetheless... You going ? I might actually roll out there for that
Old 05-28-2013, 05:49 AM   #2473

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMtnMikey View Post
Looks like a fun event to go watch, nonetheless... You going ? I might actually roll out there for that
trying to get off work for this. You see where I posted the thread for another meet and wheel get together?
Old 05-28-2013, 06:07 AM   #2474

Quote:
trying to get off work for this. You see where I posted the thread for another meet and wheel get together?
I did... When you first started talking about it I thought you were trying for June... I'll be gone for all of July ... The joy of having a job that supports DoD ... but if I happen to make it home in time, I'm definitely going
Old 05-30-2013, 04:31 AM   #2475
Camping at lake moomaw for the weekend. Schools finally over!
Old 05-30-2013, 04:41 AM   #2476

Quote:
Camping at lake moomaw for the weekend. Schools finally over!
Good deal... Congrats on making it through another semester, or school year or whatever.

Matt, I was gonna try to make it out for that Jeep thing and hit you up, but before I could even mention it to the wife she had my weekend hijacked already. We're hitting Lake Anna on Saturday.... If anyone else between RVA and Fredricksburg is in the mood to BBQ and have some fun on the lake, hit me up and come on out.
Old 05-30-2013, 04:56 AM   #2477
Quote:
Good deal... Congrats on making it through another semester, or school year or whatever.

Matt, I was gonna try to make it out for that Jeep thing and hit you up, but before I could even mention it to the wife she had my weekend hijacked already. We're hitting Lake Anna on Saturday.... If anyone else between RVA and Fredricksburg is in the mood to BBQ and have some fun on the lake, hit me up and come on out.
Got one more year. Then off to vmi
Old 05-30-2013, 06:57 AM   #2478
Money Pit
tacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant future

Name: Chase
tacoma89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I am heading to lake anna friday, sat and maybe sunday if I can swing it
Old 05-30-2013, 10:03 AM   #2479

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma89 View Post
I am heading to lake anna friday, sat and maybe sunday if I can swing it
Awesome dude... Let me know if you're around the state park at all. The wife and I will be there with the fam, grilling and and having fun on the jet skiis... Contemplating breaking mine out of winterization and taking it up.

We usually try to get a spot over by that cove area, opposite side from where the masses flock in the beach section, so we can anchor the skiis close to where we are grilling
Old 06-01-2013, 08:58 AM   #2480
Money Pit
tacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant future

Name: Chase
tacoma89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Awesome dude... Let me know if you're around the state park at all. The wife and I will be there with the fam, grilling and and having fun on the jet skiis... Contemplating breaking mine out of winterization and taking it up.

We usually try to get a spot over by that cove area, opposite side from where the masses flock in the beach section, so we can anchor the skiis close to where we are grilling
Got out yesterday and had a blast, forgot we had a wedding to attend today so won't make it out there today, but you have some nice weather out there to have fun in.

Products Discussed in this Thread