Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

The Central Virginian Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-14-2013, 09:11 AM   #2461
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Never seen a 16.5" wheel for Tacoma's tho, not say in they don't exist
Old 08-14-2013, 04:02 PM   #2462
Pretty good at drinkin beer!
TaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to behold

Name: Rob
TaKoToy's Tacoma Gallery
I went ahead and ordered the 255s....should be at my door friday!!.Toytec shipped the parts Bilstein forgot to put in the box so might finish installing my rear lift in the AM if I get up early. Pretty good customer service on Toytecs part. I called monday morning and got the parts today. I got some UCA bolts and case of oil filters from camelback toyota coming friday too. If everything comes together should have most everything done by saturday. If anyone uses Toyota filters camelback had em for $3.98 each....best price I have found.
Old 08-14-2013, 04:38 PM   #2463
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
took my truck to get a front diff seal replaced and I come back and they have tons of pics of my truck and washed it for no charge....damn that feels good!

Looks good! Glad to see joo back
Old 08-14-2013, 04:42 PM   #2464
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
took my truck to get a front diff seal replaced and I come back and they have tons of pics of my truck and washed it for no charge....damn that feels good!

Yeah that place LOVES Toyotas that are modded up! They took pics of Joejoes and Ronnie's trucks last year or longer ago I think
Old 08-15-2013, 04:04 PM   #2465
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Ok so heres the deal, I talked to steven toyota here is harrisonburg va and they are down for a meet/greet/show for tacomas/fjs/4 runners. Anything toyota that is off road pretty much. I am talking with the general manager about this event and I need opinions, dates everyone could come. Planning on having 2 or 3 vendors with a cornhole tournament along with a DJ. Any suggestions on how to make this a huge turnout?

Find a vender to auction off an expensive item and sell raffle tickets for cheap. Problem is, there isn't a ton of members that live in that area that I know of. You would have to offer something huge for lots of people to travel to make it worth their wild...
Old 08-15-2013, 04:04 PM   #2466
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Ok so heres the deal, I talked to steven toyota here is harrisonburg va and they are down for a meet/greet/show for tacomas/fjs/4 runners. Anything toyota that is off road pretty much. I am talking with the general manager about this event and I need opinions, dates everyone could come. Planning on having 2 or 3 vendors with a cornhole tournament along with a DJ. Any suggestions on how to make this a huge turnout?
preferably any weekend in september for me. throw up some flyers around harrisonburg for it and post up in a few places on here is all i can really think of as far as promoting it.
Old 08-15-2013, 04:08 PM   #2467
I love your mom!

Quote:
I can talk to the GM about raffling off something big. Dont know what it could be but maybe a lift/bumper/new rims and tires/winch/ roof top tent/ open to suggestions

The GM would probably want to offer up a Toyota item so he will only have to try to recoup "cost" on the item and not a retail price.
Old 08-15-2013, 04:21 PM   #2468
TaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to behold

TaKoToy's Tacoma Gallery
Finished my rear lift this morning. Broke a C-clamp midway through the first AAL and almost had to give it up. Luckily my neighbor had a good set.
Attached Thumbnails
The Central Virginian Thread-liftnotires.jpg  
Old 08-15-2013, 04:29 PM   #2469
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaKoToy View Post
Finished my rear lift this morning. Broke a C-clamp midway through the first AAL and almost had to give it up. Luckily my neighbor had a good set.
None of the Board members here offered to help? glad you got it worked out though.
Old 08-15-2013, 04:38 PM   #2470
Quote:
have the girls from tilted kilt come and do a car wash
you'll have every member from tidewater, nova, central va, NC, MD, and PA up there
Old 08-15-2013, 04:48 PM   #2471

TaKoToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
None of the Board members here offered to help? glad you got it worked out though.
Plenty of offers to help but Im impatient and slightly ADD
Old 08-15-2013, 04:50 PM   #2472

TaKoToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
have the girls from tilted kilt come and do a car wash
Yea I was gonna suggest Bikini/wet tee contest but did not want to sound like an old perv
Old 08-15-2013, 05:44 PM   #2474
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaKoToy View Post
Plenty of offers to help but Im impatient and slightly ADD
U doing ur UCAS tom morn? I get off at 1030 from chester, have the afternoon off
Old 08-15-2013, 05:49 PM   #2475
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
Ill show up...maybe theyll auction a free 4wd conversion
free sas
Old 08-15-2013, 06:23 PM   #2477
Quote:
No..ill be doing this myself...ive done 3 so far. .on 2 yota pickups and a 03 2500 hd
when does cutting start
Old 08-15-2013, 06:23 PM   #2479
Quote:
Once dis bich is paid fo
well hurry up

Products Discussed in this Thread