Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

The Central Virginian Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-13-2012, 11:48 AM   #241
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MadMtnMikey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruger988 View Post
Delirium Cafe... its a bit of a hike to Brussels from Richmond though I guess, but the ~2500 brew beer list would make it a worth while trip.
Nice !!! Germany is on my lifelong places to visit list. When you get back home, remember The Bier Garden, it's in Portsmouth, owned by a German family. Extensive beer menu, not quite like that of Capital Ale but definitely respectable. Where they shine is daught beer though, the most imported beer on tap that I've seen. Excellent authentic food as well (not that I'd know but others say).

Off on my 108 mile commute home... Later on folks
Old 02-13-2012, 11:51 AM   #242
ruger988 is a glorious beacon of lightruger988 is a glorious beacon of lightruger988 is a glorious beacon of lightruger988 is a glorious beacon of lightruger988 is a glorious beacon of lightruger988 is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 170th IBCT; 24th BSB
Name: Brian
ruger988's Tacoma Gallery
My plan is to open up a nice beer lover's bar in the central VA area when I get out and get back, something the Europeans would even be proud of. Shooting to have somewhere up and running with 750+ beers on hand with the next 6 years. Should be fun to see if I can get there or not.
Old 02-13-2012, 12:21 PM   #243
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My plan is to open up a nice beer lover's bar in the central VA area when I get out and get back, something the Europeans would even be proud of. Shooting to have somewhere up and running with 750+ beers on hand with the next 6 years. Should be fun to see if I can get there or not.
Nice man. You going to offer it in a bar like Capital Ale house or just for sale in cases like an abc store?
Old 02-13-2012, 12:26 PM   #244
"The Emblem of a Free Man is a Gun"
Ccwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Chris
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I sense a new hangout
Old 02-13-2012, 12:32 PM   #245
ruger988 is a glorious beacon of lightruger988 is a glorious beacon of lightruger988 is a glorious beacon of lightruger988 is a glorious beacon of lightruger988 is a glorious beacon of lightruger988 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
Nice man. You going to offer it in a bar like Capital Ale house or just for sale in cases like an abc store?
Bar all the way, maybe a Beer Run esque shop out back though eventually, haha.
Old 02-13-2012, 01:30 PM   #246
Ccwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bar all the way, maybe a Beer Run esque shop out back though eventually, haha.
I could probably work there part-time as a consultant/liaison for any fire issues or hazards that need professional attention.
Old 02-13-2012, 01:34 PM   #247

Haha, I'll keep that in mind.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:38 PM   #248

Firefighter:
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-13-2012, 06:20 PM   #249
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-13-2012, 06:26 PM   #250

Firefighter:
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-13-2012, 09:45 PM   #251
White-Lightning is on a distinguished road

White-Lightning's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to White-Lightning
From Amherst here, Anybody ever ridden the Shoe Creek trail? I didnt think there were much other people from central VA here on TW.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:58 PM   #252
Betty Blue
Fennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: VFA
Name: Matt
Fennywald's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by White-Lightning View Post
From Amherst here, Anybody ever ridden the Shoe Creek trail? I didnt think there were much other people from central VA here on TW.
I think there might be more than in the tidewater area... Lots of lurkers out there
Old 02-14-2012, 03:56 AM   #253
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mornin yall

Old 02-14-2012, 04:32 AM   #254

Firefighter:
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Welcome a few guys camped there last month
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fennywald View Post
I think there might be more than in the tidewater area... Lots of lurkers out there
idk I see a bunch around just not on here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMtnMikey View Post
Mornin yall

morning Mike
Old 02-14-2012, 04:52 AM   #255
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
been there a few times
Old 02-14-2012, 04:53 AM   #256

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccwahoo View Post
Welcome a few guys camped there last month

morning Mike
Morning Chris, good to see ya on
Old 02-14-2012, 04:56 AM   #257

Quote:
You know a guy named Chris Woody by chance ?
Old 02-14-2012, 06:51 AM   #258
CBrva is on a distinguished road

CBrva's Tacoma Gallery

Hi all. Hoping to get some opinions. Got my 5000 mile service due and wanted to know from Richmond area people what your opinion on McGeorge Toyota vs Mechanicsville Toyota to service the Taco. I've never taken any of my vehicles somewhere for an oil change - always done it myself. But I figure I might as well take advantage of the 2 years of free oil changes and tire rotations. Any opinions on which stealership to take it to? Any good/bad experiences with either?
Old 02-14-2012, 07:06 AM   #259
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBrva View Post

Hi all. Hoping to get some opinions. Got my 5000 mile service due and wanted to know from Richmond area people what your opinion on McGeorge Toyota vs Mechanicsville Toyota to service the Taco. I've never taken any of my vehicles somewhere for an oil change - always done it myself. But I figure I might as well take advantage of the 2 years of free oil changes and tire rotations. Any opinions on which stealership to take it to? Any good/bad experiences with either?
Never dealt with either one,i go to priority toyota in chesteefield
Old 02-14-2012, 08:00 AM   #260
adt0423 is on a distinguished road
EMS: Fire/Rescue Volunteer
Name: Alex
adt0423's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccwahoo View Post
sup every1. and i agree i see a lot of people with our area listed idk how to get em to join this though. i guess we just need to start postin a link to this tread in more places.

Products Discussed in this Thread