Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

The Central Virginian Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-26-2013, 10:59 AM   #2601
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RnP78 View Post
Hey guys I'm going to be up at Norfolk from Friday to Monday. Ill be visiting my sister who is in the navy and just came home from her first deployment. She told me about a festival called Neptune Fest or something like that. So if you see my truck or I see a modded taco ill holler at ya
Check out the "Calling all Virginians, Tidewater area" thread.
Old 10-14-2013, 06:47 PM   #2603
Pretty good at drinkin beer!
TaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to behold

Name: Rob
TaKoToy's Tacoma Gallery
Sliders!!

I received BAMF sliders for my Bday!!

Anyone know a good welder in the Tri Cities area?

I think I spotted Burgmans rig at the tire shop on my lunch break.

Pretty bad ass ride man!!
Old 10-17-2013, 07:49 AM   #2605
Onurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Onurnez's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone interested in a Volant CAI? I am going to sell mine and go back to stock.

PM me if you are interested, I will send you some pics or I will meet you to take a look.

I will not ship, but I wanted to give you local guys 1st dibs before Craigslist.

$225, only on the truck for 3 months.

Thanks!
Old 10-17-2013, 12:24 PM   #2606
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaKoToy View Post
I received BAMF sliders for my Bday!!

Anyone know a good welder in the Tri Cities area?

I think I spotted Burgmans rig at the tire shop on my lunch break.

Pretty bad ass ride man!!
Gale welding in downtown Petersburg, they welded my sliders on for like 75. I get them to do all my welding jobs. The newest one is turning a tire bike carrier into a 55 gal drum grill carrier for tailgating.

And tako that was mine, getting my lifetime alignment done
Old 10-23-2013, 07:04 PM   #2607
NinjaT1985 is on a distinguished road

NinjaT1985's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a silver regular cab base model (plastic fenders) lifted roughly 3" on some pretty wide ass ties, looked great... anyone else seen him around?

He was heading west on Hull Street Rd. around 6:00 p.m. this evening and then too the ramp to 288 southbound. I want to know his wheel/tire combo
Old 10-27-2013, 02:23 PM   #2608
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
2013 off road wheels with 265/75/16 duratracs http://roanoke.craigslist.org/pts/4153538051.html

wheels with 265/75/16 bfg at's http://blacksburg.craigslist.org/pts/4144419368.html

1st gen all pro sliders http://danville.craigslist.org/pts/4122319296.html

fj wheels http://richmond.craigslist.org/pts/4121160137.html

uws toolbox/step bars http://harrisonburg.craigslist.org/pts/4147142655.html

1st gen ome dakars! http://richmond.craigslist.org/pts/4148474624.html

off road wheels http://norfolk.craigslist.org/pts/4130490744.html

MGM grill, front bumper, scooped hood! http://norfolk.craigslist.org/pts/4078943244.html
Old 10-27-2013, 02:36 PM   #2610
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
No pics? Sketch.
only a couple dont have pics
Old 10-28-2013, 07:22 PM   #2611
assaultrecon28 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
assaultrecon28's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is a long shot but if anyone out there knows who purchased this truck from the Haley Ford dealership in Richmond VA get in touch with me, I'd like to make an offer on it. More than the whoever bought it payed!!!
Old 10-28-2013, 09:12 PM   #2612
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ud Is there a va roll call thread?
Old 10-29-2013, 09:35 AM   #2613
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by assaultrecon28 View Post
I know this is a long shot but if anyone out there knows who purchased this truck from the Haley Ford dealership in Richmond VA get in touch with me, I'd like to make an offer on it. More than the whoever bought it payed!!!
My snorkel came off that truck
Old 10-29-2013, 11:12 AM   #2614
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
My snorkel came off that truck
I feel like I'm picking up the trail, still gotta find the new owner haha
Old 10-30-2013, 12:15 PM   #2616
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
My sliders..which I now dont have.. came off that truck
Hmmm, and so the plot thickens
Old 11-07-2013, 10:26 AM   #2617
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
On the parkway a week back
Old 11-07-2013, 12:22 PM   #2618
wheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kevin
wheelerkr2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeBo4x4 View Post
On the parkway a week back
Looks sweet, is that anywhere near blacksburg?
Old 11-07-2013, 06:42 PM   #2619
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelerkr2 View Post
Looks sweet, is that anywhere near blacksburg?
Nah that's looking into rockbridge county kinda near Lexington way I live in Bedford county near Lynchburg way in the mountains so it anit far from my house to wheres that's at
Old 11-12-2013, 05:12 PM   #2620
kd21 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Keith
kd21's Tacoma Gallery
Is any body on here willing to help me with lift questions I have posted in numerous " lift question forums with no replies I could pm you to keep this thread clean. Also has anybody thought about doing like weekly of every other week meets?

Products Discussed in this Thread