Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

The Central Virginian Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2013, 06:23 AM   #2601
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
You coming to the meet at meadow knob july 20th?
Doubt it. No monies after a trip to Pittsburgh the following weekend and buyin tars. Whatever the next one is I will definitely be there
Old 07-10-2013, 11:56 AM   #2602
rgoodwin is on a distinguished road

Name: Richard
rgoodwin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSport10 View Post
Hey Richard,

I'm from C'ville as well. Let me know when you start that satoshi grill. I've been looking at doing that mod as well and be interested in learning if you don't mind. If you see me around town stop and say hi. I have the white DCSB with white tonneau cover and black bull bar with black magic hellas on it.
right on man. hopefully ill be starting with it soon, my buddy does paint and body work so he will be helping me. but your more than welcome to join maybe knock out both of them!
Old 07-13-2013, 07:44 PM   #2603
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
http://www.armslist.com/posts/181691...15-lower-price
Old 07-16-2013, 07:57 AM   #2605
Money Pit
tacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant future

Name: Chase
tacoma89's Tacoma Gallery
My dads 2009 Camry For Sale
http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/3939249668.html
Old 07-16-2013, 08:02 AM   #2606
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
wheeling meet this weekend for those interested

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ling-meet.html
Old 07-16-2013, 08:04 AM   #2607
Money Pit
tacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant future

Name: Chase
tacoma89's Tacoma Gallery
I would come if I didn't have my sisters wedding party this weekend also
Old 07-16-2013, 11:21 AM   #2608
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onurnez View Post
Morning guys,

Do you all know of any good places to get my window's tinted around Southsidearea? Looking to get as dark as legally possible.

Thanks!
Advanced window tint, who is also rpm(rims, performance, mobile electronics) on Broad st does a great job not sure of prices tho.... been too long
Old 07-16-2013, 08:28 PM   #2609
Anyone interested in buying a truck? 2000 Tundra access cab. Black with camper shell and yakima racks. Pm me for more info.

also my two guns are still for sale if anyone is interested.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:48 AM   #2610
NinjaT1985 is on a distinguished road

NinjaT1985's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onurnez View Post
Morning guys,

Do you all know of any good places to get my window's tinted around Southsidearea? Looking to get as dark as legally possible.

Thanks!
United Solar, I've had my past 3 vehicles done there
Old 07-17-2013, 03:58 PM   #2612
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Whats up with the gas prices, Mcdonnell drops the gas tax and gas goes higher than it was before..
Old 07-18-2013, 05:49 AM   #2613
Onurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Onurnez's Tacoma Gallery
Discount for TW

Hey guys,

My buddy owns a mechanic shop in Chesterfield. Spoke with him about giving TW members a 10% discount on their TACOMA'S ONLY. This does not include promotions, specials, or state inspections, because as you know they can't discount that.

They will not order parts and ship them, you need to actually bring your truck there (you would be suprised at why this is in here)

So if you all are interested here is the shops site:

http://cartechtireandauto.com/

You will need to ask for Scott, or you will get looked at funny. Just say to him that you are a member of Tacoma World.

Thanks!
Old 07-18-2013, 06:45 AM   #2614
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Cool
Old 07-19-2013, 12:51 PM   #2615
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
did a little riding after work, I feel like I rode better than ryan villopoto today super stressed at work and I took it all out on the bike and the dirt, felt so damn nasty good

Old 07-21-2013, 07:09 AM   #2616
RobbieP4VT is on a distinguished road
Name: Robbie
RobbieP4VT's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2012-2013 Chrome Grille for anyone that might be interested, I live in Louisa County. I also have some 2011 all weather floor mats. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...me-grille.html
Old 07-21-2013, 11:49 AM   #2617
Matt you got any free time and mind helping me with the lift sometime after the 29th? Gotta order one thing once I get back from PA on the 29th but after that comes in I'll be ready to go.
Old 07-21-2013, 02:51 PM   #2619
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
That aint no problem just let me kniw
Otha Matt but I may end up heading your way

Products Discussed in this Thread