Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

The Central Virginian Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2012, 09:11 AM   #261
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBrva View Post

Hi all. Hoping to get some opinions. Got my 5000 mile service due and wanted to know from Richmond area people what your opinion on McGeorge Toyota vs Mechanicsville Toyota to service the Taco. I've never taken any of my vehicles somewhere for an oil change - always done it myself. But I figure I might as well take advantage of the 2 years of free oil changes and tire rotations. Any opinions on which stealership to take it to? Any good/bad experiences with either?
I hate dealing with McGeorge, bought my truck there because a friend is a salesman. I havnt been back after the last "that's normal" for a warranty issue. I do all the other work myself.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:49 AM   #262
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
Icepuck72's Tacoma Gallery
I've been to both for oil changes....McGeorge is a bit nicer...free wifi, coffee, TV's....they both changed it like they were supposed to...no complaints from either. McGeorge to me has always been a bit quicker, though. I have free oil changes too....so might as well get it done for free.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:14 AM   #263
"The Emblem of a Free Man is a Gun"
Ccwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Chris
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.overlandexperts.com/

I saw one of their Tacoma's yesterday at Tractor Supply. To say it was decked out would be an understatement. According to their website they have a course set up in Orange County.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:19 AM   #264
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MadMtnMikey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccwahoo View Post

I saw one of their Tacoma's yesterday at Tractor Supply. To say it was decked out would be an understatement. According to their website they have a course set up in Orange County.
Interesting, had never heard of them before.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:26 AM   #265
Ccwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMtnMikey View Post
Interesting, had never heard of them before.
neither had I, soon as I got home I looked them up. I need to get a smart phone so I can take pictures
Old 02-15-2012, 08:32 AM   #266
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccwahoo View Post

Pretty cool
Old 02-15-2012, 08:36 AM   #267
Betty Blue
Fennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: VFA
Name: Matt
Fennywald's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-15-2012, 03:26 PM   #268

Firefighter:
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adt0423 View Post
sup every1. and i agree i see a lot of people with our area listed idk how to get em to join this though. i guess we just need to start postin a link to this tread in more places.
Alex I threw it in my sig, maybe a few will see it
Old 02-15-2012, 06:42 PM   #269
Jesco will become famous soon enough
Firefighter:
Jesco's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings Commonwealth!
Old 02-15-2012, 07:05 PM   #270
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesco View Post
Greetings Commonwealth!
Welcome... Lets see that 4runner, dont forget the under the bonnet pics
Old 02-16-2012, 06:25 AM   #271
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
Icepuck72's Tacoma Gallery
anyone want some barely used PIAA 520 fogs? Getting ready to go to Ebay.
Old 02-16-2012, 06:44 AM   #272
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Morning all, Ice GLWS
Old 02-16-2012, 07:05 AM   #274
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns Taco View Post
sup john
Old 02-16-2012, 07:26 AM   #275

Firefighter:
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesco View Post
Greetings Commonwealth!
Whats up NEWB
Old 02-16-2012, 07:42 AM   #276
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Morning all
Old 02-16-2012, 07:43 AM   #277

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icepuck72 View Post
anyone want some barely used PIAA 520 fogs? Getting ready to go to Ebay.
Why you be selling ???
Old 02-16-2012, 07:45 AM   #278
adt0423 is on a distinguished road
EMS: Fire/Rescue Volunteer
Name: Alex
adt0423's Tacoma Gallery
Morning everybody
Old 02-16-2012, 07:46 AM   #279
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
sup Mike... anyone know of any good trail 4runners for cheap
Old 02-16-2012, 07:48 AM   #280

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
sup Mike... anyone know of any good trail 4runners for cheap
whaddup... you go by Steve or Stephen ???

Don't know of any, but I'll keep an eye out if you're looking

Products Discussed in this Thread