Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

The Central Virginian Thread

Old 09-13-2013, 10:31 AM   #2881
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSport10 View Post
Matt's right! Devils Backbone is by far the best. Although I do have to admit I haven't been to Blue Mountain or Wild Wolf.

In town Beer Run is popular. Been there a couple of times when it first opened but haven't been since it's grown. But the Downtown Mall is a great place for food and drinks.
I have been to all of them and the DB is my favorite but after you have been to wild wolf blue mounatin and bold rock everything starts to taste the same
Old 09-16-2013, 05:29 AM   #2882
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MadMtnMikey's Tacoma Gallery
Heading out to Cave Mtn Lake campground this weekend with the fam. Anybody ever been there ? Was going to do Sherando but it's booked up.
Old 09-20-2013, 06:44 AM   #2883
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Let us know if your coming to our truck and car show. Shits getting huge!!

PRE REGISTRATION http://www.steventoyota.com/steven-toyota-scion-show-n-tell.htm
Old 09-23-2013, 07:49 PM   #2884
Money Pit
tacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant future

Name: Chase
tacoma89's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-23-2013, 08:00 PM   #2885
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
its been quiet in here, whats everyone been doin...ive just finished a calculus problem that ive been working on for like 30-45 minutes and i had practically the right answer the whole time...
Old 09-23-2013, 08:08 PM   #2886
Money Pit
tacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant future

Been job hunting and trying to work out a contract with a builder to get a house built. It's all just one big headache.

I guess it is a little better then doing calculus though...
Old 09-23-2013, 08:11 PM   #2887
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma89 View Post
Been job hunting and trying to work out a contract with a builder to get a house built. It's all just one big headache.

I guess it is a little better then doing calculus though...
job hunting sucks... i dont even want to think about that right now haha
Old 09-23-2013, 08:18 PM   #2888
Money Pit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
job hunting sucks... i dont even want to think about that right now haha
Indeed it does.
Old 09-24-2013, 04:23 AM   #2889
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
its been quiet in here, whats everyone been doin...ive just finished a calculus problem that ive been working on for like 30-45 minutes and i had practically the right answer the whole time...
you can do my calculus
Old 09-26-2013, 07:25 AM   #2890
Tug Life
RnP78 is on a distinguished road

Name: John
RnP78's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys I'm going to be up at Norfolk from Friday to Monday. Ill be visiting my sister who is in the navy and just came home from her first deployment. She told me about a festival called Neptune Fest or something like that. So if you see my truck or I see a modded taco ill holler at ya
Old 09-26-2013, 09:59 AM   #2891
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RnP78 View Post
Hey guys I'm going to be up at Norfolk from Friday to Monday. Ill be visiting my sister who is in the navy and just came home from her first deployment. She told me about a festival called Neptune Fest or something like that. So if you see my truck or I see a modded taco ill holler at ya
Check out the "Calling all Virginians, Tidewater area" thread.
Old 10-14-2013, 05:47 PM   #2893
Pretty good at drinkin beer!
TaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to behold

Name: Rob
TaKoToy's Tacoma Gallery
Sliders!!

I received BAMF sliders for my Bday!!

Anyone know a good welder in the Tri Cities area?

I think I spotted Burgmans rig at the tire shop on my lunch break.

Pretty bad ass ride man!!
Old 10-17-2013, 06:49 AM   #2895
Onurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Onurnez's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone interested in a Volant CAI? I am going to sell mine and go back to stock.

PM me if you are interested, I will send you some pics or I will meet you to take a look.

I will not ship, but I wanted to give you local guys 1st dibs before Craigslist.

$225, only on the truck for 3 months.

Thanks!
Old 10-17-2013, 11:24 AM   #2896
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaKoToy View Post
I received BAMF sliders for my Bday!!

Anyone know a good welder in the Tri Cities area?

I think I spotted Burgmans rig at the tire shop on my lunch break.

Pretty bad ass ride man!!
Gale welding in downtown Petersburg, they welded my sliders on for like 75. I get them to do all my welding jobs. The newest one is turning a tire bike carrier into a 55 gal drum grill carrier for tailgating.

And tako that was mine, getting my lifetime alignment done
Old 10-23-2013, 06:04 PM   #2897
NinjaT1985 is on a distinguished road

NinjaT1985's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a silver regular cab base model (plastic fenders) lifted roughly 3" on some pretty wide ass ties, looked great... anyone else seen him around?

He was heading west on Hull Street Rd. around 6:00 p.m. this evening and then too the ramp to 288 southbound. I want to know his wheel/tire combo
Old 10-27-2013, 01:23 PM   #2898
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
2013 off road wheels with 265/75/16 duratracs http://roanoke.craigslist.org/pts/4153538051.html

wheels with 265/75/16 bfg at's http://blacksburg.craigslist.org/pts/4144419368.html

1st gen all pro sliders http://danville.craigslist.org/pts/4122319296.html

fj wheels http://richmond.craigslist.org/pts/4121160137.html

uws toolbox/step bars http://harrisonburg.craigslist.org/pts/4147142655.html

1st gen ome dakars! http://richmond.craigslist.org/pts/4148474624.html

off road wheels http://norfolk.craigslist.org/pts/4130490744.html

MGM grill, front bumper, scooped hood! http://norfolk.craigslist.org/pts/4078943244.html
Old 10-27-2013, 01:35 PM   #2899
Wants to learn all about his Taco.
Taylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
No pics? Sketch.
Old 10-27-2013, 01:36 PM   #2900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
No pics? Sketch.
only a couple dont have pics

Products Discussed in this Thread