Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

The Central Virginian Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-16-2014, 05:48 AM   #2882
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Hey everyone! I made things official this past Friday. I will be reporting to work in Richmond May 5th. So I will finally be a Virginian!

Look forward to meeting you guys!
Old 03-16-2014, 06:26 AM   #2883
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
Hey everyone! I made things official this past Friday. I will be reporting to work in Richmond May 5th. So I will finally be a Virginian!

as long as you don't bring any more UA marketing bullshit with you!
Old 03-16-2014, 07:25 AM   #2884
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
UA = Under Armour?!? Me likes!
Old 03-16-2014, 08:46 AM   #2885
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
think he is talking about the crimson tards... and you dont have to worry about that! cant stand that school. live 45 mins away from it.
Old 03-16-2014, 09:18 AM   #2886
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Ahhh AL clowns...
Old 03-20-2014, 09:52 AM   #2887
Onurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Onurnez's Tacoma Gallery
Afternoon guys,

Thinking about selling my 285/70/17 BFG KO's. They have less than 3k miles on them and a really nice tires. I might be willing to part with my Fuel Krank wheels as well, 4.5bs -12 offset 17 inch. I will only do local sale, that's why it's in here and not in 2nd Gen Marketplace. If no interest, I will keep'em. More than happy to meet to show them off.

PM me please.

Pic:

Old 03-20-2014, 11:13 AM   #2888
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
What ya gonna put on there next?
Old 03-20-2014, 12:14 PM   #2890
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-20-2014, 01:33 PM   #2892
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
I unfortunately wont have time to crank any decals out before then... I have 9 pending orders, and another bulk one for a company. Gotta help a bud install a tile floor sat anyways
Old 03-24-2014, 10:31 AM   #2893
WOOOOOOO!!!
Big Tea is a jewel in the roughBig Tea is a jewel in the roughBig Tea is a jewel in the rough

Big Tea's Tacoma Gallery
Found this on the Richmond CL today and thought someone with a LB might want to snatch it up (this is not my ad).
http://richmond.craigslist.org/pts/4386722713.html
Old 03-24-2014, 10:34 AM   #2894

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
That looks sweet!
Old 03-24-2014, 10:49 AM   #2895
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone here work in the construction industry in the hampton roads, tidewater, Richmond, Fredricksburg area? Looking for new jobs within the design/CAD/Project Management side of things back in my home state. Been applying to all the jobs via craigslist, wondering if anyone has any inside leads on anything?
Old 03-25-2014, 03:50 AM   #2896
VABOWHUNT is on a distinguished road

Name: Richard
VABOWHUNT's Tacoma Gallery
Rockwood Park works for me. I'm down to pluck a few arrows too. Just let me know what works for everybody else.
Old 03-25-2014, 05:23 AM   #2897

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for next weekend. I'll be back in Fl this one.
Old 03-25-2014, 06:14 PM   #2898
RVA is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
RVA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post

hell yeah....let me know if you need anything.

let me know if/ when you all are gonna meet up in richmond. i need to be more social plus i need some ideas for my suspension.
getting come cooper at/3 soon...

btw, discount tire has a great deal on coopers right now.
free shipping, $25 off purchase and cooper is giving an $80 prepaid visa.
Old 03-25-2014, 07:54 PM   #2899
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MadMtnMikey's Tacoma Gallery
just jumped on to check out what's been happening... Weather over here has been sweet !!! Sorry guys, I know it's sucking at home ... I'm extended until monday... maybe that following weekend we can have another meet ?

Hawaii is like Tacoma heaven, I swear... Practically every other vehicle is a Taco, some nice modded ones floating around. Anyway, done with work for the day, time to grab a Kona Longboard
Old 03-26-2014, 04:16 AM   #2900
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVA View Post
hell yeah....let me know if you need anything.

let me know if/ when you all are gonna meet up in richmond. i need to be more social plus i need some ideas for my suspension.
getting come cooper at/3 soon...

btw, discount tire has a great deal on coopers right now.
free shipping, $25 off purchase and cooper is giving an $80 prepaid visa.
I literally just put the rebate form in the mail! Ordered a set of the CS4's for the wife's Rav4 Monday. They should actually be delivered this evening. I run the Cooper ATP's as my daily drivers and have been exceptionally pleased with them, they are pretty much the same thing as the at/3's just that they are only made for Discount Tire to sell, so hopefully you will be just as pleased with your new tires.

We will definitely have to meet up sometime after I get up to Richmond, I will be up there for a bit without the Mrs and our son. So I will have to keep the mind occupied so there is no homesickness trying to get to me.

Products Discussed in this Thread