Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

The Central Virginian Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-26-2014, 05:18 AM   #2901
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for meeting on 5 April. Won't have a weekend available till mid-May from there.
Old 03-31-2014, 08:07 AM   #2902
VABOWHUNT is on a distinguished road

Name: Richard
VABOWHUNT's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious on what time are y'all talking about meeting up on 4/5/14. Also is Rock Wood Park still a good spot for everyone?
Old 03-31-2014, 08:14 AM   #2903
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
I might swing by in the Ferd. Havnt shot the bow in a while.
Old 03-31-2014, 08:22 AM   #2904
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
8 or 9 would be good for me. Rather earlier than later.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:48 AM   #2905

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
0830 at Rockwood Park work for everyone?

3401 Courthouse Road
North Chesterfield, VA 23236
Old 04-01-2014, 02:32 PM   #2906
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
I will be working till 4, someone let me know if yall are still hanging after that. Food and beers would be cool
Old 04-02-2014, 06:05 AM   #2907
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MadMtnMikey's Tacoma Gallery
Got back to VA yesterday.... Let me know if yall are going to hang out after the park, might try to get out.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:58 AM   #2908

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMtnMikey View Post
Got back to VA yesterday.... Let me know if yall are going to hang out after the park, might try to get out.
I'm in if we can get a few more together, otherwise I'm going to be hanging out in my garage.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:11 AM   #2909
Wants to learn all about his Taco.
Taylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
Oh hey, guys. There's a car show at JMU this Saturday and a few TW members will be there, including Ryan from Steven Toyota. A trip to Flagpole afterwards is being planned. May or may not happen. Ryan is donating $1000+ of prizes, oil changes,and car washes from his dealership here in Harrisonburg. Articulation ramp will be on site. Free food. Music. Truck category to be judged as well! Toytec gift cards and tons of demello prizes.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...april-5th.html
Old 04-03-2014, 04:41 AM   #2910

Well I'm still down with meeting up at around 8:30 9:00. I swung by there the other day just to scope out the archery range. Its not bad. They got some decent targets and the yardage is marked. The targets are pretty big so if anybody is rusty you still shouldn't loose any arrows. Hopefully some guys will show up.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:35 AM   #2911

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
I might swing by in the Ferd. Havnt shot the bow in a while.
If you are coming can you bring some of those decals I'd like to check them out. I could use some on the truck.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:38 AM   #2912

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Saturday:

1)ckeene9
2)MadMTNMikey
3)VABOWHUNT
4)RuggedT maybe?
Old 04-03-2014, 02:28 PM   #2913
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VABOWHUNT View Post
If you are coming can you bring some of those decals I'd like to check them out. I could use some on the truck.
Which decals? I dont keep anything in stock because people change up the colors so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Saturday:

1)ckeene9
2)MadMTNMikey
3)VABOWHUNT
4)RuggedT maybe?
Ill come by unless I cant roll out of bed Wont stay too long I have 4 bushing to change on the car
Old 04-03-2014, 03:46 PM   #2914

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VABOWHUNT View Post
If you're wanting to check out the quality, I have a bunch on my truck. Good stuff, good price, and quick service.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:54 PM   #2915
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Chris!

I can bring some damaged ones if you want... I have a few the cuts got screwed up somehow or another and they're never going to be used for anything
Old 04-04-2014, 04:45 AM   #2916

That's cool. I was just trying to get a idea of size and all. I m looking for some kinda hybrid of hunting/tacoma style sticker. So we will talk on Saturday. Thanks
Old 04-04-2014, 09:03 PM   #2917
RVA is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
RVA's Tacoma Gallery
shit. shit. shit.

i can't be there that early. I have to drop my truck of for a detail. been schedules for like a month.
Rockwood is right around the corner from my brother's house, but i won't be in the neighborhood until lunch time.

maybe next time...

it is supposed to be a beautiful day too. I need to pick some brains for my suspension mods too....
Old 04-04-2014, 09:28 PM   #2918

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVA View Post
shit. shit. shit.

i can't be there that early. I have to drop my truck of for a detail. been schedules for like a month.
Rockwood is right around the corner from my brother's house, but i won't be in the neighborhood until lunch time.

maybe next time...

it is supposed to be a beautiful day too. I need to pick some brains for my suspension mods too....
D'oh!
Old 04-05-2014, 06:48 AM   #2920
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Where ya guys park at ?

Products Discussed in this Thread