Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

The Central Virginian Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-28-2013, 06:22 PM   #2901
assaultrecon28 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
assaultrecon28's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is a long shot but if anyone out there knows who purchased this truck from the Haley Ford dealership in Richmond VA get in touch with me, I'd like to make an offer on it. More than the whoever bought it payed!!!
Old 10-28-2013, 08:12 PM   #2902
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ud Is there a va roll call thread?
Old 10-29-2013, 08:35 AM   #2903
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by assaultrecon28 View Post
I know this is a long shot but if anyone out there knows who purchased this truck from the Haley Ford dealership in Richmond VA get in touch with me, I'd like to make an offer on it. More than the whoever bought it payed!!!
My snorkel came off that truck
Old 10-29-2013, 10:12 AM   #2904
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
My snorkel came off that truck
I feel like I'm picking up the trail, still gotta find the new owner haha
Old 10-30-2013, 11:15 AM   #2906
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
My sliders..which I now dont have.. came off that truck
Hmmm, and so the plot thickens
Old 11-07-2013, 09:26 AM   #2907
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
On the parkway a week back
Old 11-07-2013, 11:22 AM   #2908
wheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kevin
wheelerkr2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeBo4x4 View Post
On the parkway a week back
Looks sweet, is that anywhere near blacksburg?
Old 11-07-2013, 05:42 PM   #2909
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelerkr2 View Post
Looks sweet, is that anywhere near blacksburg?
Nah that's looking into rockbridge county kinda near Lexington way I live in Bedford county near Lynchburg way in the mountains so it anit far from my house to wheres that's at
Old 11-12-2013, 04:12 PM   #2910
kd21 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Keith
kd21's Tacoma Gallery
Is any body on here willing to help me with lift questions I have posted in numerous " lift question forums with no replies I could pm you to keep this thread clean. Also has anybody thought about doing like weekly of every other week meets?
Old 11-12-2013, 04:29 PM   #2911
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kd21 View Post
Is any body on here willing to help me with lift questions I have posted in numerous " lift question forums with no replies I could pm you to keep this thread clean. Also has anybody thought about doing like weekly of every other week meets?
Ask away I'll help with what I can
Old 11-12-2013, 05:27 PM   #2912
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
Ask away I'll help with what I can
What this guy said^^^ ... and ask away in here, plenty of room
Old 11-12-2013, 05:28 PM   #2913
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
What this guy said^^^ ... and ask away in here, plenty of room
Burg lives! Where ya been?
Old 11-12-2013, 05:39 PM   #2914
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
Burg lives! Where ya been?
Creepin... don't feel like spending much time on here, I'm watching tho
Old 11-12-2013, 06:23 PM   #2916
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
Ive installed alot of lifts. .pm me
Cool story bro...

Had to do it
Old 11-13-2013, 08:14 PM   #2918
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Safari snorkel with plumbing for sale. Looking for a silver streak fender swap with it... $175. My no holes A-pillar bracket comes with it
Needs to happen within a week
Old 11-15-2013, 02:52 PM   #2920
RobbieP4VT is on a distinguished road
Name: Robbie
RobbieP4VT's Tacoma Gallery
2012 Tacoma TRD Sport for sale

Selling my Tacoma- Phone number in ad, make an offer. http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/4142130701.html

Products Discussed in this Thread