Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

The Central Virginian Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-15-2014, 01:52 PM   #3121
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone interested in a set of LR UCA's? Got a set I'm looking to sell.

Pm for details if interested.
Old 12-15-2014, 02:14 PM   #3122
WOOOOOOO!!!
Big Tea is a jewel in the roughBig Tea is a jewel in the roughBig Tea is a jewel in the rough

Big Tea's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
Yea... sold the truck. Info in that rust thread
Thanks. Should've explained more I guess. Was looking for folks who have had their frame inspected since the "Limited Service Campaign" letter came out since including VA, and if anyone has had the CRC applied, or have gotten confirmation that they'll get a new frame.

Products Discussed in this Thread