Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

The Central Virginian Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-16-2015, 05:44 AM   #3161
GlazeB has much to be proud ofGlazeB has much to be proud ofGlazeB has much to be proud ofGlazeB has much to be proud ofGlazeB has much to be proud ofGlazeB has much to be proud ofGlazeB has much to be proud ofGlazeB has much to be proud ofGlazeB has much to be proud of

Name: Adam
GlazeB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Yall want to get together on the 28 or 29th of this month?
I'm free all of those days as long as I don't get called into work
Old 03-16-2015, 06:25 AM   #3162
Ellocotaco is on a distinguished road
Ellocotaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for a meet up if I'm not busy with work or school. I live over on second branch
Old 03-16-2015, 06:43 AM   #3163
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMtnMikey View Post
That would work for me, since I'm supposed to leave that following weekend....

Everybody mostly on southside it looks like

I'm just within the city, off Forest Hill

I'm always seeing nice Tacos around town, sure wish more people were active on here, be nice to have a local group to meet up with now and then.

Oh, btw Chris, didn't get the sliders on.... By the time I got them prepped (wire wheel, prime, paint) it was too late in the day. Debating on heading down next weekend, Phil is supposed to let me know if he thinks we could get it done... If not, I may just attempt to tackle it myself in the backyard.
I'm not going to have much to do at Phil's if anything. So it'll be dependant on what he's doing. I've been buzzing away with my flux machine.

Evening of the 28th sounds good to me. Someone pick a place and time.
Old 03-16-2015, 08:02 AM   #3164
VABOWHUNT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVABOWHUNT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVABOWHUNT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVABOWHUNT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVABOWHUNT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVABOWHUNT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVABOWHUNT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVABOWHUNT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVABOWHUNT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVABOWHUNT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVABOWHUNT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
VABOWHUNT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We should all meet up the weekend after next, maybe in the evening, have a few beers and BS... Or something along those lines, with whoever can make it
Sounds good to me. We will see who else responds.
Old 03-16-2015, 08:18 AM   #3165
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MadMtnMikey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VABOWHUNT View Post
Sounds good to me. We will see who else responds.
So far

Me
You
Chris
Adam
Ellocotaco

Based on past attempts, if we actually got 4-5 people together that'd be pretty good
Old 03-16-2015, 08:27 AM   #3166
Silveryoda is on a distinguished road
Name: Leroy Jenkins
Silveryoda's Tacoma Gallery
I am pretty sure I can make it. Sounds like fun
Old 03-16-2015, 08:36 AM   #3167
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on what time I will try to make it. Wont be able to make anything during the afternoon, but if we do a dinner time meet I could probably make that for sure.
Old 03-16-2015, 08:42 AM   #3168
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We're up to a potential 7... we might set a record if people can actually make it out

I always throw Capital Ale out there as a meeting spot because it's a social atmosphere and of course they have a wide beer selection... Not sure where everone is, sounds like mostly southside... Legends Brewery is another good location, especially if anyone is closer to the city or West End.

Capital Ale (midlothian)has better parking though.
Throw out some recommendations if you know of anywhere else.
Old 03-16-2015, 08:47 AM   #3169
GlazeB has much to be proud ofGlazeB has much to be proud ofGlazeB has much to be proud ofGlazeB has much to be proud ofGlazeB has much to be proud ofGlazeB has much to be proud ofGlazeB has much to be proud ofGlazeB has much to be proud ofGlazeB has much to be proud of

GlazeB's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty sure Atdivide (Aaron) will come also. And my coworker with his fj will probably tag along too
Old 03-16-2015, 08:48 AM   #3170

GlazeB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We're up to a potential 7... we might set a record if people can actually make it out

I always throw Capital Ale out there as a meeting spot because it's a social atmosphere and of course they have a wide beer selection... Not sure where everone is, sounds like mostly southside... Legends Brewery is another good location, especially if anyone is closer to the city or West End.

Capital Ale (midlothian)has better parking though.
Throw out some recommendations if you know of anywhere else.
Sold me with tha beer!!
Old 03-16-2015, 08:52 AM   #3171

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlazeB View Post
Sold me with tha beer!!
Well, I figure we can shoot the shit in the parking lot for a few, then migrate indoors and have a cold one while continuing any conversation.
Old 03-16-2015, 06:12 PM   #3172
ATdivide has a brilliant futureATdivide has a brilliant futureATdivide has a brilliant futureATdivide has a brilliant futureATdivide has a brilliant futureATdivide has a brilliant futureATdivide has a brilliant futureATdivide has a brilliant futureATdivide has a brilliant futureATdivide has a brilliant futureATdivide has a brilliant future

Name: Aaron
ATdivide's Tacoma Gallery
Im in
Old 03-16-2015, 08:04 PM   #3173
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
I should be good if you dont mind a Ford showin up
Old 03-16-2015, 08:49 PM   #3174
06tacomaoffroad is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
06tacomaoffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma meet

I'm down to meet at capital ale house im not to far from there
Attached Thumbnails
The Central Virginian Thread-image.jpg  
Old 03-17-2015, 05:11 AM   #3175

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATdivide View Post
Im in
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06tacomaoffroad View Post
I'm down to meet at capital ale house im not to far from there
Awesome !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
I should be good if you dont mind a Ford showin up
We'll try not to hold it against you tooooo much Stan
Old 03-17-2015, 06:11 AM   #3176
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Cap Ale on the 28th at 1800?

Anybody else running the 10K that morning?
Old 03-17-2015, 06:27 AM   #3177
ATdivide has a brilliant futureATdivide has a brilliant futureATdivide has a brilliant futureATdivide has a brilliant futureATdivide has a brilliant futureATdivide has a brilliant futureATdivide has a brilliant futureATdivide has a brilliant futureATdivide has a brilliant futureATdivide has a brilliant futureATdivide has a brilliant future

Name: Aaron
ATdivide's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Anybody else running the 10K that morning?
In spirit, my fat ass needs to get back to the gym
Old 03-17-2015, 06:53 AM   #3178

Quote:
Sounds like a plan to me
Old 03-17-2015, 07:02 AM   #3179

GlazeB's Tacoma Gallery
Should have a pretty good turn out if everyone shows
Old 03-17-2015, 07:48 AM   #3180

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlazeB View Post
Should have a pretty good turn out if everyone shows
Would be nice.... I tried to rally up some RVA people in the past, never seemed to work out... Need to get more owners on here in order to have a place to organize meets, etc... I see a lot of Toyotas around town all the time

Products Discussed in this Thread