Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

The Central Virginian Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-24-2014, 03:16 PM   #3381
Pretty good at drinkin beer!
TaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to behold

Name: Rob
TaKoToy's Tacoma Gallery
Got the Homertaco grill done!!!!! Then the rain started.

Old 07-24-2014, 05:46 PM   #3382
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Nice
Old 07-24-2014, 05:54 PM   #3383
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaKoToy View Post
Got the Homertaco grill done!!!!! Then the rain started.

Sweet, got mine in the mail today. Not gonna paint it, looks good.
Old 07-24-2014, 06:17 PM   #3384
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...oct-4-6th.html

Just going to drop this off here and see what you guys think. I don't know if it's been posted in here yet but here it is. Check it out.
Old 08-20-2014, 08:22 PM   #3385
Ellocotaco is on a distinguished road
Ellocotaco's Tacoma Gallery
Live in chesterfield
Just picked up a MGM 14 DCSB 4x4 V6 Auto Trd Sport, had a 06' AC 4x4 4cyl 5speed

Sorry the picture is so large lol
Old 08-20-2014, 09:27 PM   #3386
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellocotaco View Post
Live in chesterfield
Just picked up a MGM 14 DCSB 4x4 V6 Auto Trd Sport, had a 06' AC 4x4 4cyl 5speed

Welcome from prince george
Old 08-21-2014, 03:06 AM   #3387
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-21-2014, 05:01 AM   #3389
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VABOWHUNT View Post
Welcome from Chesterfield
Saw you on 360 and 153 a few times last week.
Old 08-21-2014, 05:31 AM   #3390
If you saw the maroon tacoma that's not me, I sold that to a friend & he has a cab high dog box in it now
Old 08-21-2014, 06:38 AM   #3391

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you saw the maroon tacoma that's not me, I sold that to a friend & he has a cab high dog box in it now
Nah, I saw VABOWHUNT.
Old 08-21-2014, 08:30 AM   #3392
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-21-2014, 09:06 AM   #3393
Silveryoda is on a distinguished road
Silveryoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Live in chesterfield

I am right down the street from you in the same neighborhood.
Old 08-21-2014, 09:27 AM   #3394
My bad ckeene9.
RuggedT, I'm the guy who bought your mud grapplers & xd monsters couple years ago lol.

Really silveryoda?
Small word. Where do you live in the neighborhood?
Old 08-21-2014, 10:32 AM   #3395
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have the red chevy? I saw it recently with the same caps on the rims
Old 08-21-2014, 10:58 AM   #3396
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
is anyone in here on the north side of Richmond? or am I the only one?
Old 08-21-2014, 11:58 AM   #3397
I do not ruggedT. Sold it to a friend about 3 years ago. He claimed he got 80,000 miles out of those mud grapplers LOL. He bought another set & put them on the same wheels.
Old 08-21-2014, 01:44 PM   #3398
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
80k... thats nuts if true
Old 08-21-2014, 01:50 PM   #3399
You're telling me...
Old 08-21-2014, 06:21 PM   #3400
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I do not ruggedT. Sold it to a friend about 3 years ago. He claimed he got 80,000 miles out of those mud grapplers LOL. He bought another set & put them on the same wheels.
I couldnt imagine the noise those wpuld make that worn down

Products Discussed in this Thread