Notices

The Central Virginian Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-09-2012, 07:17 AM   #61
adt0423 is on a distinguished road
EMS: Fire/Rescue Volunteer
Name: Alex
adt0423's Tacoma Gallery
been a few days. maybe a week idk. but whats up!
Old 02-09-2012, 07:21 AM   #62
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
Icepuck72's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
Whooaa, when did this thread happen. Subbed and Hello
hola
Old 02-09-2012, 07:25 AM   #63
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adt0423 View Post
been a few days. maybe a week idk. but whats up!
U got ur location as the burg, petersburg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icepuck72 View Post
hola
Sup
Old 02-09-2012, 07:56 AM   #64
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-09-2012, 08:00 AM   #65
"The Emblem of a Free Man is a Gun"
Ccwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Chris
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
U got ur location as the burg, petersburg?

Sup
Sup Burg, and he's in Harrisonburg
Old 02-09-2012, 08:01 AM   #66
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccwahoo View Post
Zup
what's your job at the fire house?
Old 02-09-2012, 08:02 AM   #67
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sup Burg, and he's in Harrisonburg
Old 02-09-2012, 08:18 AM   #68
Ccwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
what's your job at the fire house?
Firefighter/EMT/Haz-Mat Tech

I'm assigned to the Haz-Mat Engine Co.
Old 02-09-2012, 08:22 AM   #69
wes mantooth ™
Quote:
Firefighter/EMT/Haz-Mat Tech

i realized that...^^^

do you have a specific job, should have been my question...

like, i was part of the RIT team, and a FF. no EMT though
Old 02-09-2012, 08:26 AM   #70
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
What jurisdiction?
Old 02-09-2012, 08:34 AM   #71
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
wake up this fresh thread
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7skCd...e_gdata_player
Old 02-09-2012, 08:52 AM   #72

Firefighter:
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post

i realized that...^^^

do you have a specific job, should have been my question...

like, i was part of the RIT team, and a FF. no EMT though
Oh, not really a specific role, I can ride any position on the Engine or drive. The order we arrive will determine what our job will be.
(Attack, Back-up, Water-supply, RIT Team, or Accountability)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icepuck72 View Post
What jurisdiction?
Charlottesville
Old 02-09-2012, 09:12 AM   #73

Firefighter:
OK....Henrico Fire here.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:13 AM   #74
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
goes on a burning spree... catch me if you can, ahahahahahaahah
Old 02-09-2012, 09:36 AM   #75
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8M6l...e_gdata_player
Old 02-09-2012, 09:40 AM   #76
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
, i will not be wheelin with that crew... wheel speed is ridiculous
Old 02-09-2012, 09:41 AM   #77
Taconuts is on a distinguished road
Name: Russell
Taconuts's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Charlottesville let me know what's up. That trd sticker is sick! I need one.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:43 AM   #78
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7FTh...layer_embedded
Old 02-09-2012, 09:51 AM   #79
Taconuts is on a distinguished road
Name: Russell
Taconuts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
Holly shit!! Somebody is going to die. That is some of the best driving I have ever seen!!
Old 02-09-2012, 10:03 AM   #80

Firefighter:
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
Firefighter 1, 2, hazmat tech WMD Incident Commander, NREMT, ARFF. I'm driver on a Crash truck or riding Rescue as lead EMT 80% of the time.
Fire Service is representing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taconuts View Post
I'm in Charlottesville let me know what's up. That trd sticker is sick! I need one.
hell yeah

Products Discussed in this Thread