Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

The Central Virginian Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-17-2012, 05:10 AM   #1041
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Just moved up to Midlothian from FL. Any easy trails nearby?
Old 11-17-2012, 07:59 AM   #1042
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MadMtnMikey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Welcome ..... None that I know of.... I'm over in the city, by the river... You have to drive at least 1.5 hours or so west to get to any trails that I'm aware of. Been keeping an eye out for a while, haven't found any more local yet.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:18 AM   #1043
C Wills is on a distinguished road

Name: Cearyx aka C Gutta
C Wills's Tacoma Gallery
What's up fellas. I'm a future Tacoma owner visiting Louisa Va. Anybody in here from around this area?
Old 11-20-2012, 10:20 AM   #1044
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by C Wills View Post
What's up fellas. I'm a future Tacoma owner visiting Louisa Va. Anybody in here from around this area?
not from louisa, but welcome
Old 11-20-2012, 10:28 AM   #1045

C Wills's Tacoma Gallery
Thnx
Old 11-20-2012, 10:31 AM   #1046
"The Emblem of a Free Man is a Gun"
Ccwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Chris
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by C Wills View Post
I'm in the next county over Fluvanna. Welcome
Old 11-20-2012, 11:47 AM   #1047
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMtnMikey View Post
Welcome ..... None that I know of.... I'm over in the city, by the river... You have to drive at least 1.5 hours or so west to get to any trails that I'm aware of. Been keeping an eye out for a while, haven't found any more local yet.
Ok cool, anybody doing any wheeling this weekend?
Old 11-20-2012, 12:29 PM   #1048

C Wills's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccwahoo View Post
I'm in the next county over Fluvanna. Welcome
Thnx
Old 11-24-2012, 06:19 AM   #1049
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Who else is ready to watch UVA beat tech?
Old 11-24-2012, 06:37 AM   #1050
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
Who else is ready to watch UVA beat tech?
Eh, I will watch that game, but only for a few....can't wait for the FSU/UF game...GO NOLES!
Old 11-24-2012, 06:42 AM   #1051
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
I'm in midlo. There is actually a trail close by but I don't know how legal it is. Its been there as long as i can remember for 4wheelers and dirt bikes. Just recently I found people drive it... never been there before until I had to rescue someone. I guess its not really a secret so I'll post a maps location
Old 11-24-2012, 06:49 AM   #1052
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting... its actually labeled on Google maps. Just be careful of mud holes on the side trails. Dude buried a suburban on 44's up to his handles. He got in the water after and couldn't touch bottom

Two entrances that I know of
http://m.google.com/u/m/duWNRL
http://m.google.com/u/m/dyA9V5

I'm 5' 9"
Old 11-24-2012, 07:00 AM   #1053
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
Interesting... its actually labeled on Google maps. Just be careful of mud holes on the side trails. Dude buried a suburban on 44's up to his handles. He got in the water after and couldn't touch bottom

Two entrances that I know of
http://m.google.com/u/m/duWNRL
http://m.google.com/u/m/dyA9V5

I'm 5' 9"
What is the terrain like there?
Old 11-24-2012, 10:34 AM   #1054

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
I'm in midlo. There is actually a trail close by but I don't know how legal it is. Its been there as long as i can remember for 4wheelers and dirt bikes. Just recently I found people drive it... never been there before until I had to rescue someone. I guess its not really a secret so I'll post a maps location
Hmm might have to go give those a look. All though I'm moving down to Victoria next week hopefully.
Old 11-24-2012, 11:08 AM   #1055
"The Emblem of a Free Man is a Gun"
Ccwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Chris
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Go Hoos
Old 11-24-2012, 11:35 AM   #1056

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Eh, I will watch that game, but only for a few....can't wait for the FSU/UF game...GO NOLES!
Go Gators!!!
Old 11-24-2012, 01:29 PM   #1058
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
heres the trail I always take, but it is getting pretty rough

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=...-8&sa=N&tab=wl

cant get it to pull up on google maps but if you type in switzer dam to flagpole it will show you a pretty awesome trail, and there are several obstacles on the way
I am definitely interested...
Old 11-24-2012, 02:40 PM   #1059
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
You are pretty far from out this way but if you wanna do a meet in the winter or maybe sometime in the near future just let me know because I am game
We are going to shoe creek in Jan, so maybe in the early spring?

Products Discussed in this Thread